BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Lauren B.
Review for: Refined Rose (230), Peach Perfection more...
I've used this product for a couple of years and it has never disappointed me. The colors work together wonderfully and really gives your cheeks good dimension. It applies very subtly so it's easy to build it up if you wish.
Kari S.
Northport, AL
I'm obsessed with this blush!! I love having such an affordable option for everyday use! These colors go perfectly with my skin-tone ALL year around! I don't even have to go farther than my local Walmart or CVS to find it!!
Nicole B.
It was a little to sparkling for me but the color was great it's just hard to use a different brush without using all 3 colors. It was really build-able but you don't really need to build it. I would possibly buy again.
Ashley O.
Moab, UT
Love this blush and anyways will! Been using it for a very long time! I don't contour with it, but I use the different shades for different seasons. Stays where you put it, doesn't make me break out like other blushes, blends well, and lasts a long time.
Lindsey H.
Broussard, LA
I am OBSESSED with covergirl blush. I don't really use this for contouring at all - but the colors are pretty as a blush and a highlighter. It last all day and always get told that people are jealous of my natural rosy cheeks. I always tell them covergirl.
Katie S.
Simple and easy to use. The color goes on smoothly and seems to last multiple hours. I even use it on my eyes occasionally. The price is moderate for the amount of product. I will buy this again and would recommend to others.
Myckenzie K.
This is the blush I use for my everyday make up routine. I'm pretty pale so just a little bit of the lightest shade is perfect for me. Pretty long lasting. Would buy again and do recommend to others especially beginners.
Kristy J.
Sevierville, TN
Would totally recommend this!! It goes on great not to heavy or thick and easy to blend. Nice and light! Wish the packaging was better opens up in my makeup bag .
Brenda D.
This absolutely makes me blush ! This blush has an amazing mixture to add to your face it's got a little bit of shimmer and it is not expensive at all. You will totally buy it again !
Brienne R.
I try my hardest to contour, not very good at it. This product is more sheer in my opinion. I have a olive skin type and it's good for my skin tone. I would recommend and buy again!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?