BY COVERGIRL #85 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Vik W.
EAST WEYMOUTH, MA
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
I love this little trio I don't use the darker shade but I love the blush and highlight. The highlight is a beautiful light pink but subtle unless you use fix+ then it's perfect. Non streaky and very smooth/ buttery. Definitely will purchase again
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
It Has a Good pigmentation.Very nice, fresh, peachy shades suitable for medium to dark skin tones. Looks very natural and well suited for summer and will go very well with heavy eye makeup. They stay for about 2-3 hours  because I have very oily skin
Charlie W.
Newport
I have used this blush for years it’s so great! This blush gives the perfect color for kissed cheeks, it blends so well and has just a tiny bit of shimmer for that perfect look I recommend this blush to anyone wanting to find the perfect blush
Tamantha M.
Alexander
I love the color of the highlight and the blush. The highlight is beautiful on the skin and the blush gives a subtle amount of color. The contour is not my favorite and I usually use this product in combination with different contour palettes.
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
This stuff works pretty well. They have a few different shade ranges. The pigment is great and the colors have a slight sheen to them. It really does look beautiful on the skin. I don't use the brush it came with, just a large face brush.
Jazmin N.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
My absolute favorite drugstore brand blush !! It blends well I love combining all the colors together and highlighting with the lightest shade ! Definitely build-able & affordable . Would recommend as a started and a everyday blush
Jennifer C.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
This has been my favorite blush for as ling as I can remember. I don't contour my cheeks but blend the colors together for a perfect shade. It will last through the day and is super affordable. I will continue to purchase it.
Lauren B.
Review for: Refined Rose (230), Peach Perfection more...
I've used this product for a couple of years and it has never disappointed me. The colors work together wonderfully and really gives your cheeks good dimension. It applies very subtly so it's easy to build it up if you wish.
Ashley O.
Moab, UT
Love this blush and anyways will! Been using it for a very long time! I don't contour with it, but I use the different shades for different seasons. Stays where you put it, doesn't make me break out like other blushes, blends well, and lasts a long time.
Kari S.
Northport, AL
I'm obsessed with this blush!! I love having such an affordable option for everyday use! These colors go perfectly with my skin-tone ALL year around! I don't even have to go farther than my local Walmart or CVS to find it!!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?