BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
Alison B.
Jensen Beach, FL
When I first purchased this product I was in middle school, looking for something to give me a slight glow on days I was feeling pale. When I used this product I noticed it could be used for so many things other than what intended for. Not only is it a gorgeous blush, but it also works as a beautiful bronzer. Although it would look great on all color eyes, this product really brought out my blue eyes with its pink tones when I used it as an eyeshadow. I highly recommend this product. It is affordable and can be used in many different ways. A+
Hana
Katy, TX
When I say that I use this palette every day when I apply makeup, that is the honest truth. It is the prettiest rosy pink giving the right amount of flush and warmthness. Unfortunately, I've dropped it a few times and the darker colored blush and highlight shattered. But I have been using on the middle shade and I don't think there's another blush that makes me happier. It's a color that's universal and goes with so many looks. If I could only have one blush palette in my makeup bag this would undoubtedly be it.
Jacklyn H.
Tempe, AZ
I was surprised with how much I've enjoyed this. I got it on the recommendation of one of my favorite youtubers, and I'm so glad I did. The first plus is the price. It's drug store, so I have no complaints repurchasing this to keep it in my collection. Surprisingly, it actually has pretty good pigmentation, and it builds up nicely should you want a more intense color payoff. It's not patchy, and I feel like it'll last me quite a long time too. I definitely recommend!
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
Review for: Sophisticated Sable
I have mixed feelings about this product. Because even though the color of the main blush in the center is pretty. The rest of them are not pigmented they are very powdery over all. And they are not very easy to apply to your phase and therefore they're not easy to blend. But I have to say that this is a very low price item so if you don't have the budget to spend a lot of money I would say go for it
Stephanie B.
It's so sad that cover girl, is so disappointing to me. I'm very fair and it's very hard to find a shade the fits my skin tone. You can't test them out like the higher brands. It also seems the formula in the makeup in cheap and who knows what fillers are in there. Not to be negative about store bought makeup, it just never seems to work out for me and I lose my money on it.
Katherine H.
Stony Brook, New York
Review for: Sophisticated Sable
The colors are really pretty and I like having three shades in one, but the powder kind of just sits on top of my face. It's pretty hard to diffuse and blend out so I have to be very careful not to use too much. Also, the shimmer isn't cohesive with the pigments if that makes any sense, so they kind of just sit on top. I ended up giving this palette away.
Ingrid B.
Duluth, GA
The only reason i tried a covergirl blush was because it was dupe for the NARS orgasm. lets starts off by if you have dry cheeks,,,stay away, this clung onto my dryness for dear life, the colors weren't pigmented, and the highlight looked more like a pink blush on my skin tone than an actual highlight. i returned this and went back to the pricer option
Cheryl L.
Slidell, LA
This a great drugstore blush for those who are very pale and do not want highly pigmented color. I have Purely Plum and tend to swipe through the three colors at once and apply. I did not like the effect with the colors separately applied. You can get away with the middle color alone for a lighter, summery feel or build up in winter.
Alyssa A.
I love using the pallet 240 Sophisticated Sable as a drugstore contour kit. I use the darkest shade to apply to the hollow space below my cheekbone. I work the medium shade into the apples of my cheeks (blending it towards my hairline) , and I use the lightest shade as a highlighter. For the price it is definitely worth trying out.
Marlowe S.
Ashburn, VA
I really didn't like this product. There is a heavy scent to it I couldn't really shake, and although it's affordable, you definitely should look elsewhere for a good blush. It went on so streaky no matter how little I applied or how much I blended. Bought it at CVS, but it really was a disappointment. I do not recommend at all.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?