BY COVERGIRL #74 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
Andrielyn F.
Stockton, CA
this product is a drugstore bought product so you can expect the quality compared to a lot of other contour makeup products. Overall i asl think is a great product. I think its nice itzm came with a little brush for those who are starting out just dont think it's the best of quality. The palette is pretty small so to pick just an individual color would be hard. But the pigments are quite nice which is why i have it a 4 star
Jonnay V.
Review for: Refined Rose (230), Peach Perfection more...
The colors of these are absolutely beautiful! I always get a bunch when I find them because they're really cheap and work well. I sometimes use certain colors lightly as eyeshadows just because they work perfectly as that, and the colors look really nice on your eyes! You can find these at almost any drugstore, and I usually have some kind of coupon which makes it an even better deal.
Jennifer W.
Not a huge fan of this product. It's alright and inexpensive. The packaging is cheap and the pans are small so it is hard to work a proper blush brush into it. I don't find the pigment to be there so it's not very pigmented you do have to kind of layer it and you hit pan pretty quickly so in my opinion it's not worth the price.
Ashley O.
Okay, so this is my favorite blush. I rarely ever use the darkest shade, but the main blush and highlighter color are to die for. This is my favorite highlighter for the price to date, period! Love the color. They have multiple different shades to go with any skin tone.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Carly D.
Harding
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I use this blush mainly because I grew up with my mom using it but I really enjoy it. I don't really use it as a contouring kit thought. I typically just use the color in the middle or mix all the colors together. It stays on all day and os pigmented well.
Paola P.
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I LOVE this product! I also love the outcome. Many of the blushes that I have tried out leave chunks on my face, and I don’t know about you but no one likes blotches on their face. Thankfully, that’s not the case here, it looks great on any skin tone !
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
This stuff works pretty well. They have a few different shade ranges. The pigment is great and the colors have a slight sheen to them. It really does look beautiful on the skin. I don't use the brush it came with, just a large face brush.
Merisa S.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
This is basically the only blush I have ever used. I love all the colors but this trio combination is my favorite. I apply it early on in the morning, and it will last all day. The product is very affordable as well.
Lanie M.
Erie
Amazing product that helps contribute immensely to my beauty routine each day. This product along with many others from this brand are extremely affordable, long - lasting, and very pigmented.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?