BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
member-ad54e5cbc
I love this CoverGirl blush trio, the colors they put together are wonderfully matched to sculpt your cheeks. The pigmentation is pretty good, and they have a nice smooth finish that doesn't move your base around too much, if at all. I love that there's three colors...its great for beginners that may not be sure what color works for them best. I just don't really like the little brush that it comes with, the quality is just not there and messes up the application. I think they should leave the brush out and make the pan sizes bigger! Overall, the blushes are very nice, especially for the price!
Jennifer W.
Not a huge fan of this product. It's alright and inexpensive. The packaging is cheap and the pans are small so it is hard to work a proper blush brush into it. I don't find the pigment to be there so it's not very pigmented you do have to kind of layer it and you hit pan pretty quickly so in my opinion it's not worth the price.
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
The brush in these is heinous, however the blushes themselves aren't too bad.
They make great travel items since they're small and cheap! They're not very pigmented so you'll definitely get a softer more natural look from these! But as long as you use a normal blush brush you'll be golden!
Hannah J.
Beavercreek , OH
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
I was out of town and had forgotten my blush for an event so I had to grab something at the drug store. This has a matte finish without shine. I am very pale and this didn’t make me look like a clown like some blushes can. I just glide my brush across the palette and apply
Seemal K.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
It was okay I don’t really enjoy the color off I would say it’s best for pale skin because it’s not really buildable in tan or deeper skin tones. It’s definitely more on the sheer side and I would not recommend to others
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I always loved using cover girl blushes, they give a pretty glow, and are affordable. This set is nice, goes on very smooth, and is buildable. It doesn’t look caked on or too bright, which is what I love for a natural look. I would definitely recommend, they are easy to find in most stores.
Brandi C.
Burnsville, MN
I have used this product for many many years! It is the perfect color blush and contours great! It goes over any foundation and powder foundation. Does not leave a “cakey” feel on your face and blend well!
Kandis Y.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I love the 3 shades you get in the pallet. I actually use all 3 blended together and get a flawless color that last all day and it’s easy to blend. I definitely recommend this to anyone that uses blush
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
This is a great product! I love the colors, I am a neutral person and its perfect. This was a Walmart purchase. its a soft matt finish that blends very well and the colors are very buildable. I recommend this product its a great value and I will be buying it again.
Donna R.
westport
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I love covergirl products for the most part. I love the three colors and I use all three. It looks great on my face. I usually use matte just because I am older and not looking for shiny.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?