BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting, variety of beautiful colors, and awesome for sensitive skin! I can't lie, I own a few of these but in different colors! I am in love with the pigment and how sparkly that I look. I seriously shine like a diamond and always get compliments on my make-up. I hope they put out more colors soon!
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works pretty well. They have a few different shade ranges. The pigment is great and the colors have a slight sheen to them. It really does look beautiful on the skin. I don't use the brush it came with, just a large face brush.
Merisa S.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Peach Perfection
This is basically the only blush I have ever used. I love all the colors but this trio combination is my favorite. I apply it early on in the morning, and it will last all day. The product is very affordable as well.
Daniela ūüíĖ.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a nice pink blush. The great thing about this trio is I can pick which one I would prefer to use. For the darker colors I usually use for a nighttime look. The lighter colors are my day looks.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing, multi use product. I have used this as a blush as well as a highlight for my cheekbones and inner corner of the eye. And if strobing is your thing then look no further. This product is the perfect solution for carving out the cheeks. It reflects light beautifully. It matches all skin tones. I mean what more could you ask for?!?!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Refined Rose (230)
I love Cover Girl blushes! This pallet is easy to apply and blends beautifully. It lasts all day. It has a little shimmer, but very subtle. This is my everyday blush!
feliciaann r.
I love how it shimmers on my face and gives my cheekbones a beautiful boost and glow perfect for contouring light and smooth looks natural on me and i think it would be great for any skintone cover girl has great makeup
Melissa D.
Newfoundland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for many years and I love it. I'm a creature of habit but I stay with cover girl because it is so gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. I apply once in the morning and usually don't have to do anything else for the day. Good product for any age.
Kate M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Peach Perfection
I've been using this blush palette for years! It has a good array of colors to choose from that lets you apply blush the way you want it to look. You can use the different colors to make it blend nicely. I would definitely buy this product again when I run out.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
is the colors true to this picture or is it lighter or darker than shown