BY COVERGIRL #81 in Eyeliner

Get inked — without the commitment! Ink It! gel eyeliner colors glide on smoothly and easily without skipping, dragging, or pulling. Our bright, bold shades last all day long.

• Is this a good eye liner!? I'm trying to practice my upper eye li...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the money that it costs?2 Answers
  • Is this a good eyeliner? Is it dark also?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Other more...
Color: Copper Ink 270
I wish the color would show up more. It is an alright color but tends to fade a little after being applied to eyes. It goes on easy. I have dark brown eyes and heard that Kylie Jenner uses a similar color on her eyes. I may try another brand, I haven't decided yet.

Color: Cocoa Ink 260
This is a staple that I use anytime I do my makeup. The dark brown liner looks great on my dark brown eyes. It stays and doesn't fade. I had to change from Maybelline due to a change in ingredients that made my eyes burn, and I will continue to buy this one.
Kyra D.
Portsmouth, OH
Favorite drug store eyeliner for the waterline! It’s a twist up so you don’t have to mess with a sharpener and it stays out for a while! Definitely worth the little bit that it costs you! I use the blackest one!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I loved this eye liner and was easy to apply and makes my simple looks like great bolder look was very special as I need a eye liner traveling and finally found the perfect one for me.
Tara L.
Warren, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I accidentally purchased this because I was in a hurry and grabbed the wrong eyeliner, but it has been a great mistake! Love, loveee this eyeliner! It was so easy to apply, it went on smoothly, and bold. I have very water eyes and this liner actually stayed put on my water line! I had no issues with smudging in the corners, or no irritation to my eyes. This liner was rather afforded and can be purchased from most drug stores
Lyric L.
Crosby
Review for: Violet Ink 265 more...
I love covergirls ink it eyeliner. I prefer the twist up eyeliners over stick or liquid eyeliner. It’s pretty good with making wings and it’s pigmented and goes on easily. I buy it every time it’s affordable!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Other more...
these colors go on smoothly, and are lovely.  the only issue i have found is that if the skin around your eyes is oily the color does not last.  do no use skin oil with this one, and do not use oil based eye cream.  other than that its perfect for adding a pop of color around your eye.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I have the CoverGirl Ink It! eyeliner in Black Ink. This is a smooth gliding eyeliner that gets the job done at a decent price. I use it on my bottom lid for definition. My only issue is the occasional smear after a few hours wear time. Otherwise, good product for the price.
Navpriya S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Like its name this is the perfect point! Haha ! I mean my winged eye liner goes on perfect. It does smudge sometimes but i have been using this for quite long so you know i like it. It‘s light weigh and not heavy at all. i definetly recommend it!
Megan C.
The best eyeliner I have ever used. This eyeliner is super pigmented and stays out. I wear contacts and it doesn’t give me any irritation. It glides so smoothly.
Jessica S.
This is my favorite eyeliner. It could go on a little smoother but overall it's my favorite. It stays on well, doesn't look bad at the end of the day, and is waterproof. Easy to use and love not having to sharpen it.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Is this a good eye liner!? I'm trying to practice my upper eye lid liner and winging the eye liner, so I need something that will go on smooth without me trying so hard. I love cover girl make up, but open to other suggestions or brands.
Karla H.
Salinas, CA
It really work cause one of my friends say its good but it too sticki
America S.
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners? I would love to learn how to do a cat eye :D
Kelli G.
Adrian, Ga
Is this worth the money that it costs?
Lizetth M.
Is this a good eyeliner? Is it dark also?