3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #67 in Eyeliner

Get inked — without the commitment! Ink It! gel eyeliner colors glide on smoothly and easily without skipping, dragging, or pulling. Our bright, bold shades last all day long.

• Is this a good eye liner!? I'm trying to practice my upper eye lid ...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the money that it costs?2 Answers
  • Is this a good eyeliner? Is it dark also?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Review for: Violet Ink 265
I am in love with this eyeliner, and so happy I stumbled upon it. I wear this style of crayon liner everyday in my water line, so you can imagine how important staying power is for me. This lasts like a dream, and it doesn't get too smudgy underneath my eye/lash line throughout the day. I have used the gray color and the black, and loved them both. The black is my favorite, and it is a dark rich black that enhances my eyes perfectly. I highly recommend trying this if you are on the hunt for a good water line pencil!
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
Review for: Violet Ink 265
I have always had an issue with my eyeliner giving me raccoon eyes within a few hours. I wear it on my upper and lower lids, and I have allergies that make my eyes water. I have Tried EVERYTHING! This is by far the best Eyeliner I've ever tried. It's even on my eyes in the morning when I wake up (on the nights I don't wash my makeup off)... I have def found my go-to liner. I hope they never take this eyeliner off the shelf, because it's by far the best I've found so far.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Review for: Violet Ink 265
Easy to apply with the felt tip point. No need to pull eyelid to get that even finish. Easy to take with you on the if you need a touch up, although I've never had to touch up my eyeliner. It lasts all day which is great! I will say my one issue is it doesn't last very long. I'm not sure if the tip dries out or it doesn't have as much liquid liner as other products but aside from that, I really like the product. Since using, I get the perfect winged eyeliner everytime!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Review for: Violet Ink 265
Everyone needs that one essential eyeliner in their life, and this covergirl eyeliner is the one! I use it in the colors black and brown, and they don't budge an inch on my lash line! I wear it on a daily basis and love it! This eyeliner has high pigmentation and the packaging is nice a sleek. The only downside to this packaging is that you can't retract the product once you twist it up, other than that, it's a great product!
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
Review for: Violet Ink 265
I received this for an honest non biased review from Influenster and Covergirl. I was sent the color 201 in Espresso which is a dark brown. I refuse to use it as eyeliner. Brown eyeliner looks weird on my yellow skin tone so I turned it into a eyebrow pencil. Omg the best eyebrow pencil ever. I'm a beginner when it comes to doing my eyebrows and the point and the precision on this gave me the best eyebrows I ever had.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Review for: Violet Ink 265
Pros- beautiful deep black color. I love the applicator for this eyeliner. No pencil sharpeners needes here. Just a click and you have a new ink.
The smudge sponge works great to get that swxy smoky eye look.

Cons- Gives a flat point that wouldn't work well for refined eyeliner detials.
I have noticed that I do have to touch up my eyeliner in the afternoon since it does start melting.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Hastings, FL
Review for: Violet Ink 265
I believe the product worked well for what I was looking for. When I first bought the product I was just getting into makeup and was using it to put on my water line. It worked well except throughout the day it would wear off and bunch up in the corners of my eyes. Not sure if most eyeliners do that but this one did. Would recommend but I'm sure there are better ones out there.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
Review for: Violet Ink 265
My best experience with drug store eyeliner ever! I was actually amazed at how long it stayed in place. I wore it to an outdoor all day concert during which time I sweated more than a little to say the least, and at the end of the day my eyeliner still looked AWESOME. It is really easy to apply too, it doesn't drag or break off easily. I would recommend it to anyone!
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Review for: Violet Ink 265
My go to pencil liner. It comes in a retractable pencil form, but the formula glides on like gel. There's no need to tug on your eyes to achieve a clean line. This pencil is great for those of you who like to achieve a more rounded eye-shape. It's hard to create a wing with this pencil, but the smudger at the tip of the pencil makes it a bit easier.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Review for: Violet Ink 265
This is my go-to eye liner. It is low-cost, goes on smooth, self-sharpening, waterproof, hypoallergenic, and a brand I trust. I have used this eye liner for many years and hope they always continue making it because I have to be super careful about which makeup products I use because of my sensitive skin and this is one I trust and love.
Luz S.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart , GA
Is this a good eye liner!? I'm trying to practice my upper eye lid liner and winging the eye liner, so I need something that will go on smooth without me trying so hard. I love cover girl make up, but open to other suggestions or brands.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Adrian, Ga
Is this worth the money that it costs?
America S.
America S.
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners? I would love to learn how to do a cat eye :D
Karla H.
Karla H.
Salinas, CA
It really work cause one of my friends say its good but it too sticki
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
Is this a good eyeliner? Is it dark also?