COVERGIRL Incredifull Lipcolor Lipstick uploaded by Jennifer G.COVERGIRL Incredifull Lipcolor Lipstick uploaded by Danielle S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CoverGirl Incredifull Lipcolor - Bold Bordeaux 952 see more...

• super I loved this lipstick I'm crazy to make my order a...1 Answers
  • The products are good?1 Answers
  • I've been considering purchasing product but I am unsure ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This lipstick is very pigmented, it looks a little creamy but once you have it on it stays matte for a very long time! It's sort of a nude pink and you can wear it for any occasion, it's a great product for it's price!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best color ever! it has long lasting power on my lips and even in my car it has not melted YET! Great packaging and a fair price, I even used a coupon from the Sunday paper coupon to help with the cost! " in 3 reviews
gabby G.
Austin , TX
I’m not a huge lipstick fan to be honest. I’m more of a matte or velvet lip but these were not too bad. They transfer like most classic lipsticks and I did have problems with transfer on my face around my lips with all day wear..
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
This stuff is hard to apply and doesn't last. It never stays on and isn't worth the price
yasmine a.
Brautiful color but as usual u have always to carry it with you and repeat it....ijave always been a cover girl fan for palettes and mascara more than lipsticks
Amanda K.
Greenville, SC
I used this and didn't enjoy the taste it left or the fact that it wasn't long lasting. the color was okay
Rebecca H.
Nowra Hill, New South Wales
The cover girl Lipstick was okay .......
like the lipsticks packaging is so nice and the lipstick is pigmented but! it drys out my lips more than normal,more then other lipsticks.
Patti O.
Debec, NB
I was not impressed with this lipstick the shades offered were for a matt finish with long last color... I had to reapply a few times and that was before having a beverage with my lunch... But packing and price evened out my rating overall...
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
i was looking to using this product becaus eit came in different colors. the color is vibrant. The only issue was it doesn't last that long on your lips. its not smudge proof. It lasts until you have to drink something. I would buy this product again, but only for touch ups.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
I'd say the colors are SUPER pigmented! They're beautiful and they stay on but I wouldn't say it makes me lips SUPER full. They're plumper and it doesn't burn like some lip plumps do when you apply it on which is awesome. I'd buy again- it's cheap enough to! :)
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario
I love cover girl products cause they stay on without reapplying all the time
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Nice colors, but if you're looking for a long lasting lipstick this isn't it. While it goes on really smooth and creamy, I find myself having to re-apply a few times a day.
Ramona J.
I've been considering purchasing product but I am unsure if I should. Does it stay on all day long?
super I loved this lipstick I'm crazy to make my order and soon after test
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
Love the shade! Is it completely matte?
The products are good?