COVERGIRL Incredifull Lipcolor Lipstick uploaded by Jennifer G.COVERGIRL Incredifull Lipcolor Lipstick uploaded by Danielle S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CoverGirl Incredifull Lipcolor - Bold Bordeaux 952 see more...

• super I loved this lipstick I'm crazy to make my order a...1 Answers
  • The products are good?1 Answers
  • I've been considering purchasing product but I am unsure ...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Incredifull Lipcolor Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is very pigmented, it looks a little creamy but once you have it on it stays matte for a very long time! It's sort of a nude pink and you can wear it for any occasion, it's a great product for it's price!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best color ever! it has long lasting power on my lips and even in my car it has not melted YET! Great packaging and a fair price, I even used a coupon from the Sunday paper coupon to help with the cost! " in 3 reviews
Melissa H.
Lawrence, KS
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I love anything CoverGirl related and this lipstick color is my favorite. I do not like anything dark. I like light lipsticks that matches my face tones. Anything dark i wont wear.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Nice colors, but if you're looking for a long lasting lipstick this isn't it. While it goes on really smooth and creamy, I find myself having to re-apply a few times a day.
kim c.
I like how nice this lipstick applies. I usually don't wear lipstick but when I do I alway use this! I just bought one fpr my daughter for prom, she loves it so much!!!
Ashley D.
I love this. Nothing had worked to plump my lips. This plumps it and stays on. Works amazin . I had it on for 6 hours through eating and it stayed on
Ellen M.
Louisville, CO
Perfect color for my pale skin. It's not very bold so it leaves just a touch of color to my lips. I really love this color and covergirl is my go-to!
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
I love the mauve color lipsticks! It is so hard to find a good lipstick that doesn't dry out my lips. It's really creamy and stays on for hours.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this lipstick, right now is my favorite, I love the pinky tones, it's perfect for my dry lips, the packeting is very pretty, I love it!
Stephanie C.
1,111 reviews
Love love love love this color and I love love love this company and their products they are super super amazing... So worth checking out...
Jerica G.
I love covergirl lip sticks. They go on so easy and the colors are just amazing! They actually seem to stay on most of the day as well.
Ramona J.
I've been considering purchasing product but I am unsure if I should. Does it stay on all day long?
super I loved this lipstick I'm crazy to make my order and soon after test
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
Love the shade! Is it completely matte?
The products are good?