COVERGIRL Incredifull Lipcolor Lipstick uploaded by Jennifer G.COVERGIRL Incredifull Lipcolor Lipstick uploaded by Danielle S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CoverGirl Incredifull Lipcolor - Bold Bordeaux 952 see more...

• super I loved this lipstick I'm crazy to make my order and soon ...1 Answers
  • The products are good?1 Answers
  • I've been considering purchasing product but I am unsure if I sho...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This lipstick is very pigmented, it looks a little creamy but once you have it on it stays matte for a very long time! It's sort of a nude pink and you can wear it for any occasion, it's a great product for it's price!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best color ever! it has long lasting power on my lips and even in my car it has not melted YET! Great packaging and a fair price, I even used a coupon from the Sunday paper coupon to help with the cost! " in 3 reviews
Amreena R.
Irving, TX
This is the perfect color shade for me and it truly lasts for hours, which is huge for me, as im always on the go, its also perfect because you cant see all the fine lines in your lips. Its really sad, because i heard it was going to be discontinued which is really disappointing.
Jessica C.
Frankfort
Love this lip color and sad it was discontinued my favorite color was 992 a glittery metallic purple, dark pretty color the only thing I didn't like is the smell and the taste of the lipstick was disgusting but it looks so good
Janae D.
Bremen, IN
This was a beautiful lipstick and one of my favorites ever used. it was very easy to apply and definitely met my expectations. it lasted long and I was very satisfied. I would definitely buy this product again!
Amber M.
Great lipstick! The color is always long lasting. And it's so easy to apply. Doesn't smudge and did I mention it's long lasting. The price is on point! Such a great value. I highly recommend this lipstick.
Daniela R.
I love this lipsticks. They feel very nourishing on the lips. It doesn't have the best lasting power, but its definitely worth to try it.
The color selection its also beautiful, and the packaging is pretty as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry or chapped lips and likes to feel them moisturized.
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
i was looking to using this product becaus eit came in different colors. the color is vibrant. The only issue was it doesn't last that long on your lips. its not smudge proof. It lasts until you have to drink something. I would buy this product again, but only for touch ups.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
I'd say the colors are SUPER pigmented! They're beautiful and they stay on but I wouldn't say it makes me lips SUPER full. They're plumper and it doesn't burn like some lip plumps do when you apply it on which is awesome. I'd buy again- it's cheap enough to! :)
DONNA V.
The lipstick is a soft glow color. I like it. I have a fair to medium skin color so this is a subtle color for me. It's a little more pink then I usually wear but I like the way it looks....
Christie M.
This lip color is pigmented, and it is a nice subtle pop of color. It also goes on very smooth. If you generally have issues with lip stick drying out on your lips, then this product if for you. It stays smooth for hours.
Melissa H.
Lawrence, KS
Ramona J.
I've been considering purchasing product but I am unsure if I should. Does it stay on all day long?
super I loved this lipstick I'm crazy to make my order and soon after test
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
Love the shade! Is it completely matte?
The products are good?