BY COVERGIRL

Trisha P.
Billerica, MA
Although it is quite pricey the Lash Blast mascara is one of the best I've owned. It covers nicely with no clumps.
Emmalyn W.
I love this, i never know how to make a smoky eye look unit i saw the how to create a smoky eye look package, i am so happy that COVER-GIRL cosmetics came up with this idea it long lasting, and the colors are amazing. i will recomend this to girls who are learning how to make a smoky eye look.
Daisy R.
signal hill
Love this mascara. Gives my eyelashes the volume they need. It's not expensive at all and does what I like. Will definitely buy again.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have always wanted to learn how to do a smokey eye but i just could not do t and for some reasons the videos on YouTube or even pinterest they both could not help me until i came across this at the store. I just had to buy it and give it a try and the results i couldn't ask for any better it was worth trying.
Yorkiry v.
florida
This covergirl product is easy to use and has an excellent finish. the cost is a little high and for the last you have to ask for it from Amazon, since it is difficult to get it in stores, but in the end the product is very good. With this product you can have smoked eyes and blood lashes, all in one only kit, it's wonderful, recommended! this makes life easier
Micayla R.
Bensalem, PA
I absolutely love the smoky eye look, it's one of my favorite things to do with my eye make up and it makes my eye color pop. I love that it's not too expensive and you don't have to reapply it constantly because it stays on all day.
Kaela B.
West Jordan
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is trying to venture out with make up but is scared to try it.
Angelica O.
Dallas
When don't u need a smokey eye!?! I love this package its just Life! #winning!!! Must have due to long lasting wear
Brooke V.
Coudersport, PA
My favorite mascara! No clumps in my eyelashes, waterproof, and comes off easy! I definitely recommend this product!
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
Civergirl is my favorite drug store brand. It’s super high quality and very affordable. You can find this brand at any drug store and I have also seen it at family dollar. My all time favorites are their mascaras. They are sooo good and I highly recommend them!
Aparna S.
Ernakulam
Did anyone used this?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Ive used the mascara but hows the. Other products?
Madelyn M.
How is the mascara
Tiffany R.
Hadassia O.
Acharam isso ultil. Ele eh boom !?