BY COVERGIRL

Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
This cover girl makeup combo pack is a great idea. Makes it easy to do.a smoky eye look. Stays on and last for the duration needed. Love my cover girl. ❤
Venessa M.
Haven't used the other products but it includes my favorite mascara. I use it all the time. If I'm in a rush I always at least put on my mascara.
Maria F.
Kingston, MA
I just used the mask and is awesome my eyelashes looks bigger and curvy, and just beautiful, also the mask keep in my eyelashes for a long time
Oriana P.
Must of all I love the mascara covergirl have really good prices the mascara last so long that I love it in the other hand the stick to make
maranda s.
Wayne
I will only use cover girl mascara. Every other products I've used have left my lashes sticky and stuck together this is the best hands down.
Bailey M.
Simi Valley, CA
I'm really only writing this for the mascara. It's wonderful. It makes your lashes just long enough, and really full. Totally natural look.
Daisy R.
signal hill
Love this mascara. Gives my eyelashes the volume they need. It's not expensive at all and does what I like. Will definitely buy again.
AlissaRose H.
I always wondered how to get that sexy smokey look and never could get it until my friend showed me this and now it simple
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
I was in love with this smokey eye look. I am very happy with the out come I got with this product. It was so stunning.
Brooke V.
Randolph, NY
My favorite mascara! No clumps in my eyelashes, waterproof, and comes off easy! I definitely recommend this product!
Aparna S.
Ernakulam
Did anyone used this?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Ive used the mascara but hows the. Other products?
Madelyn M.
How is the mascara
Tiffany R.
Hadassia O.
Acharam isso ultil. Ele eh boom !?