BY COVERGIRL

Ann A.
Aurora, NC
Civergirl is my favorite drug store brand. It’s super high quality and very affordable. You can find this brand at any drug store and I have also seen it at family dollar. My all time favorites are their mascaras. They are sooo good and I highly recommend them!
Emily H.
This product is okay, but it is not my favorite. It made my eyelashes very clumpy and they felt sticky. It was kind of hard to apply because it seemed dry. It is a cheap product, but I do not recommend it to others
Lesley C.
Owensboro, KY
Lash brow blast loved it helped make my eyes pop way more gave them a great definition. Got many many compliments pro it popped, very affordable did not cost an arm and a leg. Will be shopping here again COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara
Micayla R.
Bensalem, PA
I absolutely love the smoky eye look, it's one of my favorite things to do with my eye make up and it makes my eye color pop. I love that it's not too expensive and you don't have to reapply it constantly because it stays on all day.
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
I never knew how to do a smoky eye before but Covergirl- How to create a smoky eye helped me in so many ways. It gives you step by step on how to create the perfect smoky eye and it looks great when finished. I bought this product at Walmart and I definitely recommend this product to everyone and especially those who want to learn how to do a smoky eye. If I can learn how to do it anyone can.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have always wanted to learn how to do a smokey eye but i just could not do t and for some reasons the videos on YouTube or even pinterest they both could not help me until i came across this at the store. I just had to buy it and give it a try and the results i couldn't ask for any better it was worth trying.
Emmalyn W.
I love this, i never know how to make a smoky eye look unit i saw the how to create a smoky eye look package, i am so happy that COVER-GIRL cosmetics came up with this idea it long lasting, and the colors are amazing. i will recomend this to girls who are learning how to make a smoky eye look.
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
This stuff always makes my eyes water about an hour and a half into wearing. DO NOT RECOMMEND. A perfect example of why we NEED FDA regulated makeup. Crying is not a good look at a dinner party.
Sue V.
I love this kit especially the mascara. Simple steps to achieving a smokey eye. I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble achieving the smokey eye look.
Grace W.
In the beginning I didn't even know how to do a smokey eye no my I use this product alot when I feel like I need a dramatic look and this really helps me
Aparna S.
Ernakulam
Did anyone used this?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Ive used the mascara but hows the. Other products?
Madelyn M.
Tiffany R.
Hadassia O.
Acharam isso ultil. Ele eh boom !?