COVERGIRL Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Maria L.

BY COVERGIRL

Two Great Products That Help Give You Bold Eyes Clump Free Lashes Promotes 200% More Volume 2 Innovative Curved Brush 3 High Impact Color CoverGirl Holiday Gift Set Includes: Clump Crusher by Lashblast Mascara Very Black 2 Ink It! by Perfect Point Plus Golden Ink The Clump Crusher brush delivers 200% more volume* and zero clumps for beautifully separated lashes* Clump Crusher mascara s innovative curved brush features a lash loading section to saturate lashes with loads of product and fine-tooth comb bristles to evenly distribute the mascara. Ink It! eyeliner gives you vibrant, high impact color that glides on smoothly with pen-like precision for an intense eye liner look looks that last all day.

• Ive used covergirl since i was 14, i looked all over for ...1 Answers
  • Me encantan estos productos 1 Answers
  • This Máscara hace Volume My eyelash?1 Answers
COVERGIRL Holiday Gift Set

Start your review of COVERGIRL Holiday Gift Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
This makes a great stocking stuffer for any woman or teen in your life. CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, any drug store will readily have these gift sets available for holiday season. I also like the price during the holiday season. Usually with the gift packs you get a decent price break on an already very affordable and trusted make-up brand. Easy, breezy, beautiful Cover girl!
Myranda K.
Arlington, WA
I was so happy when I saw this set at the store. I always hated trying to find the mascara I love and the eye liner I love with the store being crazy, and a majority of the time messed up.
Mascara-I love this stuff....I don't have to constantly apply a thousand coats to get a good look.
Eye Liner-besides it getting a little smudged (like all liners). This stuff is great, I use it from wings to water line, and it stays ALL DAY!
Melissa S.
This is my go-to mascara when I want an effective, but less expensive brand. The eyeliner isn't my favorite, it doesn't last very long for me, but it might work better on someone else who doesn't rub their eyes as much. Overall the mascara is long-lasting, doesn't clump, and is easy to find in my makeup bag because of the bright green. It's worth a try!
Jessica M.
Camas, WA
I love that I get a set with a mascara and an eyeliner. The mascara works as it says and has no clumping, which is awesome because I HATE mascara that clumps. It seems to turn into a huge mess when mascara starts clumping, because then I spend the next five minutes trying to fix it and end up getting it on my eyelids and cheeks. This mascara stops that from happening. And as an added bonus, I get an eyeliner!
Brittany L.
Canton, OH
I got 3 of these for Christmas! This is one of my favorite eye makeup sets. I got one for my sister and mom; and of course I had to get one for myself. I'm obsessed. I've tried so many different mascaras. Cheap ones & expensive one. And honestly this one is my personal favorite!! I can't wait to give my sister and my mom theirs for Christmas! Perfect gift for anyone who loves mascara & having big perfect eyelashes!
Lyndsay E.
Glendale, CA
This is a great gift set to give to any makeup lover! The mascara is wonderful and it doesn't clump! I love how my eyelashes look when I use the mascara. It is great for an everyday look but also works for a more dramatic eye as well. The addition of the eyeliner in the kit is even better! I would buy one for myself and others who I know love makeup for the holidays.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
This is a perfect gift for any woman that you are not sure on what she likes. Covergirl is one of the leading names in mascara, and you can't go wrong. This gift set is affordable, and the products are easy to use. The eyeliner works great and is very long lasting. The mascara isn't clumpy and gives great volume
Elizabeth R.
Mansfield, MA
This gift set would make for the perfect gift for any girly, girl in your life! Target and Walmart should have these in stock as well. The green packaging is so festive! It would be great if they added eye shadow but it's worth every penny. :) This also makes for a great stocking stuffer.
Tram D.
Santa Ana, CA
Great set,quality product for good price! I am not a cover girl person really. The eyeliner is a dark black and is a great "one swipe" required liner. Very soft so it doesn't pull on40 yr old eye skin, but not soft like an eye crayon or smudger. It did not "ghost" for over 5 hours,it stayed in a nice line, even when I was warm and starting to sweat a bit,and survived a nap.
Brenda D.
I gave this mascara holiday set for my mom for Christmas and she loved it. It doesn't make her eyes water with the combination of ingredients. It gives her eyelashes a bold look I've tried it before and I also love it it's not my favorite but the price and it lasts forever it's perfect !
Takarra H.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Can these b found at Walmart?
Nicole K.
Richlands, NC
Is this a good product
Autumn J.
Walker, MI
Omg Where can I buy this ???

Amazon