BY COVERGIRL

Hydrate your skin while keeping it looking flawless with COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation. Finally a hydrating, vitamin-infused formula for beautiful, buildable coverage that glides on smoothly for a flawless look. This liquid foundation is infused with Vitamins E, B3, B5, SPF 20 plus a special antioxidant and vitamin complex. Give your skin a health and luminous glow. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Use:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of the face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.

• Has anyone with a super oily skin tried this product? Wou...4 Answers
  • How does this foundation compare to the Too Faced Born Th...1 Answers
  • How did this foundation preform on oily skin?2 Answers
Breezy B.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I have very dry skin so foundations can be difficult for me as they dry me out and can make me look cakey or sink into lines. I love the It Cosmetics CC+ cream and I wanted to find a drugstore dupe for it as I don't love shelling out the price for it everytime. I have finally found a perfect dupe for it in the Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir!

PACKAGING: I love the super square edges of the bottle and container, it makes the product look very sleek and it literally fits into my collection well as it doesn't waste much space with its design. The glass bottle comes with a pump which is nice.

PRODUCT/FORMULA: The product itself goes on the skin so smoothy and gives such a healthy looking glow but not in a greasy way. This product brightens up dull skin and just makes you look alive again. I would say its a medium/full coverage foundation as you can sheer it out as well as build it up for more coverage.

LONGEVITY: I don't find hydrating/dewy foundations to normally have the best wear time when compared to more matte formulas. I sweat a lot at my work and I can easily wear this for 8-9 hours with it still looking beautiful on the skin which impressed me with how hydrating this formula is. After the 8-9 hour mark this product will start to wear off a little patchy.

OVERALL CONS: The shade range on this product is awful. The undertones on almost all the shades leans very yellow, I don't find the product to oxidize much but it does start out being pretty yellow to begin with. The product is fragranced and while it does smell nice, the smell lingers longer than other scented products do. To me, it smells like a floral/hairspray combo, while the smell is not overpoweringly strong, it does linger as I stated before.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I have dry skins well honestly I have extremely dry skin. In the winter I'm extremely pale and there is not a shade light enough in this Foundation which is a downfall. However in the summer time when I have a tan there more than enough tan shades for me to correctly color match myself. It is a bonus that there are vitamins in this Foundation as well as SPS. Us girls always need to be protecting our skin keeping that youthful glow about us. I highly recommend this Foundation to anybody who has dry skin and needs a full coverage Foundation. It does have a dewy finish even once it's dried down you will have a nice healthy glow on your skin. This is the exact Foundation that I have been looking and searching high and low for. I have recommended this to my friends they have all said the same thing it's amazing it's a great product. I do hope that with so much positivity and glowing reviews going towards this Foundation that cover girl will come out with a much larger shade range soon. I feel as though that is a drawback and that is why I will not be giving it a five-star but a 3-star. Its 2018 we should not be having to deal with limited shade ranges from any brand especially one as big as Covergirl so please Covergirl here are please step it up drastically increase your shade range in this fabulous Foundation to include all skin tones undertone shades from lightest palest glowing white to deepest darkest sultry chocolate Brown. Thanks Covergirl it's great Foundation definitely recommend and I hope and pray that you can find your shade.
Mary N.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
The Healthy Elixir Foundation is a beatiful product. The packaging for this product is exceptionally beautiful especially for the drugstore. At first I planned on passing up this product due to my lack of enthusiam for CoverGirl's foundations due to their poor performance and the notable scent they include on all their foundations. I decided to purchase this foundation when I found it in Target and I am thoroughly pleased with it. The color range of this foundation is okay but they should include more deeper skin tones. The coverage on this foundation is definitely medium to full depending on your application. After applying the product, the foundation will settle into a more semi-matte finish it looks amazing especially for a drugstore brand. When I want it to look more dewy I apply an illuminating primer and also mix it with one of my more dewier foundations and the finish is so beautiful! The foundation doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it does last a good while especially if you plan on being outside for awhile or working throughout the day The only downside of this product is its scent which can be overbearing if you are not pleased with it. Luckily the scent of the foundation recedes when it sets and you apply your other products on top. The other downside of this foundation are the orange-ish undertones which can be good or bad depending on your individual skin tone.
Jennifer W.
Really enjoyed this product. My biggest downfall and the reason why I rated it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it doesn't follow the same shade range as all of their other products the numbers are not the same and they don't have as many shade options so unfortunately even the lightest shade in this for me is a little too dark I have to mix it with another Foundation that's lighter in order to be able to use it which is a bummer because I honestly could get away with just using this foundation on its own coverage wise if it came in my shade. That's a huge letdown for me because Covergirl has always been very good about having shades that work well for me which most other brands don't do. That being said this product does have a scent to it. Most people do not like that in skin care but I do not negatively react to it and I am a fan of the scent. Very good coverage would say it's medium to full coverage and is buildable.
Lori L.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
After reading great reviews on this foundation I decided to try it out. I found it on clearance for $5 at Ulta and had a $2 coupon so I only spent $3 for this foundation. And I'm glad it wasn't the full price I paid. This foundation is heavy on my face, settles into my fine lines, and causes my face to itch. It also just sits on top of my skin so if my face brushes up against something it comes off. I tried multiple application types to see if I could get better coverage, but I didn't find this to be a full coverage foundation. The redness in my cheeks still showed through and the dark circles under my eyes was still present, even after using concealer as well. I will give them credit for the color. Classic ivory was a perfect match for my skin which is something I rarely can find. COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation
Amanda J.
Albany, NY
Review for: Warm Beige, Other more...
I love this stuff. This is my favorite drugstore foundation hands down! It makes my skin look beautiful and healthy and radiant and it's very long wearing. I have normal/oily acne prone skin so I do get a little bit oily on my nose after 5 hours but that is expected with any foundation because I wear make up for long periods of time. Any time I wear this I get compliments on my skin and people often think it's a high-end foundation. It does have a fragrance to it but nothing crazy and it will go away. I kinda like it. I use this on my clients Too. Only downfall to this foundation is that I do not have an exact match. I have to mix two colors (warm beige and golden tan) I have very olive/yellow undertones. For shade reference, I think I'm a NC 42 in Mac. I use Chai in Laura Mercier Flawless fusion, 332 in maybelline Matte and poreless, caramel in NYX total control drops, Syracuse in NARS sheer glow, Estée Lauder DW 4W1 is too light/pink 4W2 is too dark.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I recently started using this foundation because my skin has been dry . I was previously using the maybelline 24 hour superstay foundation. Which I do also really enjoy but it’s very matte and being so it’s prone to showing every bit of dry skin you have going on . So if you have patches or flakes going on it’s not flattering. This covergirl foundation is amazing because it’s full coverage, buildable and doesn’t show any dryness at all. Another thing I love is that throughout the day it actually somehow looks better . If I get a little oily it doesn’t get weird or breakup it just looks luminous and fresh . I’m a fan. The only negative for me is the smell. It’s got a strong floral scent that I hate! I wish they would take that out because it’s a bit off putting
💄reviewsbynEl🎥 (.
Candelaria, Toa baja
⏩REVIEW⏪Lets talk about this baby for a minute!! Im currently loving this foundation, Ive been trying it out for a month or so & Im so ready 2 give you guys my Final Review. So quick and simple 👇 .
🔴🔴The goodss-
Super hydrating
Doesn't clog pores
Natural skin finish
Long lasting
Has a pump (hell yeah!) .
🔴🔴The not so goodss-
It darkens once it dries, about a shade darker
The scent is a bit strong
Light to Medium Coverage *If you have a LOT 2 cover I dont recommend it. Instead get the Clean Matte BB Cream which is STUNNING!!* .
⏩⏩NOW- My skin is super oily and this foundation is definitely made towards Dry Skin or Combo. Butttt I just love it!! I just set it with powder once applied & blot through out the day and Voila! If you dont mind doing these steps then I assure you that your just going to LOVE IT 💚 Get it at CVS,Walmart,Kmart or Walgreens.
🎈I use shade 720 Creamy Natural🎈
Abby F.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Ivory more...
This foundation is one of the best from the drugstore! I would say this works best for dry to normal skin types, since it does contain oil in the foundation. The product is medium and can build up to a fuller coverage if your skin can handle it! Has more of a dewy/satin finish. Can get slightly bunchy around dry patches like eczema and such but that is going to happen really with any foundation that contains more than light coverage. Also settles into my forehead lines, but if I set it with powder this problem is avoided!
Warning though, the foundation does oxidize slightly so keep that in mind. Highly recommend this, a good find!

-Abby Franks
April B.
Cleburne, TX
This has become one of my favorite foundations. It has a beautiful natural looking finish. I was worried that it would leave me looking oily because of all of the vitamins and such in it but it's great. It's kinda in between being dewy and matte. It's a medium coverage foundation. I really like that it does have some SPF in it too as that's always a plus in my book. I can start this all day without it breaking up and falling apart. I did need to blot my T zone after about 4 hours but I really only needed to do that once a day. There is a light scent to it but it's not overwhelming. I will continue to purchase this foundation and 100% recommend this.
Anabel R.
Fullerton, CA
Have you used COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation ? If so, did it oxidize on you?
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
What is the best way to apply this foundation - makeup wedges, foundation brush, fingers, or a blending sponge?
Carrie P.
Is this worth the hype? Watched a few reviews last night. Want more opinions.
Johnmilan Y.
vancouver,canada
I this a full coverage foundation
hakima a.