!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation

Hydrate your skin while keeping it looking flawless with COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation. Finally a hydrating, vitamin-infused formula for beautiful, buildable coverage that glides on smoothly for a flawless look. This liquid foundation is infused with Vitamins E, B3, B5, SPF 20 plus a special antioxidant and vitamin complex. Give your skin a health and luminous glow. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Use:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of the face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.

Does this last all day ?
Is this foundation good for dry skin? I am looking for something that is smooth and won’t oxidize! I also don’t want full coverage!
Si tiene una buena cobertura?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation!
Tegan J.
Fresno, CA
I have been absolutely loving this foundation! I own the shade "Ivory" and it's a great light/neutral color. This foundation has vitamins and an SPF, both of which I love. It has a buildable amount of coverage. If you use a very light coat and apply it with a beauty blender, it can border-line work as a sort of BB Cream, as it will even out color and tone without over-doing it on heaviness. That being said, you can also be more heavy-handed with it and get what I would classify as medium coverage. I wouldn't call this full coverage by any stretch of the imagination. If you tried to build it up to full coverage, I think you might end up looking cakey.

This foundation has a light scent which I actually find very pleasant. I haven't ever had trouble with fragrance irritating my skin, so I'm more than okay with it; I actually see it as a plush. This foundation also has a lovely finish. I would describe it as a natural finish. Not overly glowy or wet, but not matte either. The fact that it has sunscreen in it means it will always look a little shiny, but it looks great on its own, and setting powder can help achieve a more matte look if that's what you're after.

I've worn it all day several times and haven't had problems with separation or flaking. It still looks good when I stumble home at midnight after a night out. I also wore this foundation to my college graduation, where I stood outside for over an hour, sweating profusely, and I still thought it looked good!

Another good point about this foundation is that it comes in a pump bottle, which is very hygienic and allows you to only use as much as you want.

This is an expensive foundation for something you'd find at the drugstore; I bought mine at CVS for about 15 dollars, which is not cheap, but I've been so happy with the foundation, I think it's a fair price. I've tried more expensive foundations that I haven't liked nearly as well, so I'm happy.

Overall, I would definitely recommend giving this foundation a shot!

Overall, I would definitely recommend giving this foundation a shot!
Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation uploaded by Naomi A.
Review for: Ivory
I love this foundation! It is really full coverage but very lightweight! You can cover everything without looking cakey. It set amazingly and I would recommend this product to anyone who needs full coverage. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Kyra A.
San Diego, CA
I have tried this foundation with several different primers and foundation combos and I have to say I love it! I'm super picky when it comes to foundations, because I have oily skin and I want something that is full coverage, isn't cakey and lasts all day. I've found that this foundation does make me more oily when I don't set it with a powder. I like mixing it with the Covergirl clean matte bb cream. It looks flawless and like I just applied it hours later. It also doesn't feel too heavy. I like this foundation because I can tell it works for drier skin ladies as well because it is super luminous when I don't set it with a powder and when I don't mix it in with any other foundations. Even though it has a strong scent, it wears off fairly fast. My other top foundations are Loreal Pro Matte in 102 and Estee Lauder Double Wear in 1N1. I'm usually not the lightest shade in foundations, usually the second or third lightest, however in this foundation I am the lightest and it is still too dark for me. The color is slightly too warm/orange for me, which is why I tried mixing it in with the Covergirl clean matte bb cream in Light which lightens it to my perfect shade. Overall great foundation, I like it better than my holy grail foundation (Estee Lauder double wear) because it isn't as heavy feeling and makeupy looking.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Review for: Natural Beige
covergirls vitalist healthy elixir is a lightweight full coverage foundation. with spf 20 & three different vitamins in the formula helping to give your skin its natural radiance. this oil free foundation looks amazing and feels as if you have nothing on. for the best application always moisturize before applying, and use a primer for best results. I got this free to try and review from influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Krystal G.
Detroit, MI
I received the classic ivory and I really like this foundation not only because it's full coverage but it also hydrate's my skin. I have dry skin so it's hard for me do find a foundation that doesn't dry my face more. When I applied it the first time I was surprised that a full coverage foundation was so lightweight. Another plus as to why I love this product is that it has an SPF in it! I recommend anyone with dry skin try this foundation, it didn't get all cakey and lasted until I took it off. COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation
Karen B.
Anaheim, CA
COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Natural Beige
I really love the price of this foundation. It is affordable and works great. I have oily skin so I put it to the test with this summer weather and it didn't cake or Crack. It kept my face Matte all day. It is long wearing and didn't get on my clothes. If you are looking for a good drugstore Foundation this is the one. They come in a variety of shades.
nasue L.
Eau Claire
COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation uploaded by nasue L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm using the shade Warm Beige! I love this Foundation so much. It's a medium to full coverage Foundation. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to try a drugstore Foundation. It also doesnt dry down to a matte, It's more of a satin finish.
Marissa S.
Wheeling, WV
Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup. This foundation is the best foundation I have tried from them. It doesn't make your face feel cakey like most foundations do
Michelle A.
COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation uploaded by Michelle A.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Soft Honey
This is really my favorite foundation . I just put this one without any powder and my foundation just keeps looking good. I would recommend using a concealer that doesn’t crease because rod this foundation . My shade is in soft honey .
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation uploaded by Antumn M.
Review for: Tawny
I love how this product is very lightweight, and does not feel heavy on my face. The foundation is not runny, and it has a scent to it that is a refreshing smell. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster

544 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mirley L.
Calle 110 #51 - 40 Med
il y a un an
Olay Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation 757 Golden Tan - 1oz Hello, how can I test this product, I would love to leave a good review.?
Alejandra C. il y a un an
You can get this product on Amazon or in any store where it is available, I have used it, I like the texture, it leaves the skin very beautiful, you can get it there and leave your review.