COVERGIRL Hair Cutting Shears with Sharpener uploaded by Aya S.

BY COVERGIRL #7 in Cuticle Clippers

This professional style hair cutting shear has a comfort finger rest to provide comfort and control ensuring expert results at home Quality Stainless Steel Scissors For Easy, Accurate hair cutting Satisfaction Guaranteed:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanship.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

Katherine L.
Middletown, DE
I have used these for several years now or at least as long as they been selling them. And they have always worked great for me they're actually better than the hair cutting shears I got from school. So they're my go-to shears for cutting hair every time and I appreciate it Covergirl and influencer. thank you so much and I love doing these reviews for you especially in products that I've used and love and would recommend to my friends and family!
Lola G.
I bought several pair of barber shears recently, & these stand above the rest.
You can feel the difference of the made in usa precision ground blades.
They also give a much cleaner cut.
Lifetime warranty to boot. Cut nothing but hair with these & I think you will be very pleased.
Looks like the made in China pair will go into the dog grooming kit, And the Revlons will
be cutting my hair. Highly recommended.
Selena M.
Millington, TN
They could be better the just don’t fit in your hand right and they seem too over priced for some hair  scissors . Yes don’t get wrong they cut they make are great . But they break too easily . I myself probably wouldn’t buy again. Maybe if they make them a little Better and dropped the price a little they would be fine
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Denise R.
San Ysidro , CA
I’m not gonna lie Sometimes I cut my hair on my own just the tips because for some reason it grows more faster so I decide to give it a try to this  COVERGIRL Personal Care Scissors with Sharpener and they are very easy to handle it and I love it.
Jessika M.
Odessa, TX
I use these cute little sheers to trim my ends! I have super thick curly hair and it ships those pesky knitted ends right off! I bought online and they are a great price! They last forever and don’t dull! I would definitely recommend for anyone to try!
Jennifer A.
Princeton
Covergirl's clippes and shapers work great. I bought them at Wal-mart. Compared to the alternatives they stay sharper longer. I'm a repeat customer and will refer my family and friends to them. They are really easy to use. Yes I would buy them again.
Kayla H.
Lincoln, NE
I’m not a fan of cutting sheers. Maybe because my skins too thick but these were ok. It’s nice they come without sharpener because the sheets I’ve used before can dull easily. They’re a pretty pink if that counts for anything.
Roxana A.
Hialeah
I use this and it doesn’t let me down ever! I think I’d like if it was smaller. But hey it’s still a good product. I love the price. It’s not too expensive and I’d recommend for sure to anyone. Hands down I give it 2 thumbs up!
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
COVERGIRL Hair Cutting Shears with Sharpener These scissors are one of the best that i have used. Also you never have to worry about this pair getting dull on you. It has a built in sharpner. Also very reasonable price.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have you ever tried these? Yes or No
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC
What is the pink thing for?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these professional type??
lay l.
Kansas City
Will this make split ends go away