BY COVERGIRL #29 in Cuticle Clippers

This professional style hair cutting shear has a comfort finger rest to provide comfort and control ensuring expert results at home Quality Stainless Steel Scissors For Easy, Accurate hair cutting Satisfaction Guaranteed:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanship.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

🌴Ray R.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
It goes on smoothly and evenly, and is great for a smudgy pumping up the lash-line sort of look or a heavy black rimmed eyes look. When I want precision I go for my liquid, when I want soft and fuzzy as many black pencil liners as I have I always find myself digging in the bottom of my makeup bag for this. I do have to watch a bit for raccoon eyes but I have oily lids so that's pretty much the story of my life.
linds. G.
linds. G.
South Charleston
Cover girl is one of my favorite brands, but not for their shears. I got their shears at Ulta for rather cheap. It was my first time buying them and I will not do it again. Although they didn't cost much, I felt that they didn't make a clean cut. I wouldn't recommend to others.
Mel L.
Mel L.
Bridgeport, CT
These are nice! I have bought shears that aren't easy to cut. These shannagins are awesome! I bought then about a year ago at Walmart and I really like them. Very easy to use. Target night also have them. I don't need another pair but I can definitely say I would buy again.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
I bought these hair cutting shears at Target and absolutely loved them. They were not pricey at all and were of good quality. They had a perfect handle to hold them but just a bit small for my fingers. I use them to do my eyebrows and would recommend
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
By me going to school for cosmetology and wanting to do hair I've been doing my hair since I was 13 I started doing other people's hair when I got 16 and I just grow to love doing hair but I like doing Bob's and most of my balls how to do with clippers but I would really love to try these scissors out for a change they look like they're some nice sharp Cutting Edge scissors
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Being a hair stylist these are by far my favorite. They are priced very good for the product. You don't have to sharpen them often either. I rather use these than the ones that I received in my kit when I started cosmetology!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Cairo, GA
my mother in law purchased these scissors for me. they are a great pair of scissors except for coming unscrewed causing them to get loose. I have used them several times to cut my husband hair and they do the job well!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a licensed cosmetologist, so a good pair of shears are definitely wanted. These work miracles and make like so much better!! They are actually very cheap compared to other shears that are popular in the cosmetology world.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Nacogdoches , TX
They are very good and stay sharp. Very inexpensive and easy to use. Highly recommend. Only con to it is that they hurt my fingers sometimes depending on the angle of them. Would totally buy again if needed.
Regina R.
Regina R.
I love to use this for my eyebrow hair. For those few hairs that always stand up or are just to long they are nice for that. I use this on my mother when I ever do her makeup and she like how they aren't super dole.
Serena L.
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC
What is the pink thing for?