BY COVERGIRL #8 in Cuticle Clippers

This professional style hair cutting shear has a comfort finger rest to provide comfort and control ensuring expert results at home Quality Stainless Steel Scissors For Easy, Accurate hair cutting Satisfaction Guaranteed:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanship.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Lola G.
I bought several pair of barber shears recently, & these stand above the rest.
You can feel the difference of the made in usa precision ground blades.
They also give a much cleaner cut.
Lifetime warranty to boot. Cut nothing but hair with these & I think you will be very pleased.
Looks like the made in China pair will go into the dog grooming kit, And the Revlons will
be cutting my hair. Highly recommended.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Selena M.
Millington, TN
They could be better the just don’t fit in your hand right and they seem too over priced for some hair  scissors . Yes don’t get wrong they cut they make are great . But they break too easily . I myself probably wouldn’t buy again. Maybe if they make them a little Better and dropped the price a little they would be fine
Ashley Y.
LADONIA, TX
First time user here.  I thought it was a high quality produst that was very easy to use.  It made doing my nails easier.
 Pros are the item is easy to work with.  Absolutely nothing compares. It blows other similar items out of the water.
I would deff recomend to others.
Darlecia B.
Valley
These are so AMAZING! I use them every time I do my nails at home. I would recommend this to anyone !! It isn’t expensive at all! It’s about the same , quality wise, as a lot of others .. but it’s really easy to use and super super cheap. I would definitely buy this product again!
Jenae M.
Waseca
I love this product and would like to have it sent out to me. My mom has 1 and she does my hair for me. You gotta thin this thick hair every 2 weeks so ya I'm a regular user. I bought it at Sallys. Highly recommend if you have really thick hair and want to feel weight less
Lalagirl o.
San Jose ca
Its  very good it cuts your hair perfectly and neatly it's  very affordable and I love it whenever I get split ends it does the job it's a pro at cutting hair it reminds me of the Revlon scissors it's light easy I would buy it again and I would recommend those
Denise R.
San Ysidro, CA
I’m not gonna lie Sometimes I cut my hair on my own just the tips because for some reason it grows more faster so I decide to give it a try to this  COVERGIRL Personal Care Scissors with Sharpener and they are very easy to handle it and I love it.
Hope J.
Detroit
Shears were nice, sharp, and easy for kinky areas. Pricey I am a bit cheap I usually pay $1 or less for things like this but it was worth it. You want have to worry about them going dull after 1 or 2 uses. I will highly recommend if you hate looking at ugly ends.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have you ever tried these? Yes or No
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC
What is the pink thing for?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these professional type??