COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner

$8.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner comes with a contour-grip handle combined with an ultra fine 0.1 mm tip to help you perfect the ultimate wing. This long-lasting, quick-dry liquid eyeliner is sure to be your new favorite!

does this work if your eyes water a lot?
Does  COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner also come in white? I looked when I bought mine in store, but couldn't find it..
First time using liquid eyeliner. This goes on thin and not very clean. I can’t get it very dark, even though I have it in black. Any helpful tips? Or a better type I should buy?[product:covergirl-get-in-line-liquid-eyeliner-black-vinyl-008-fl-oz-25-ml-pack-of-2]
Start your review of COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“this eyeliner has a perfect tip for making that perfect dramatic cat eye and it's a jet black long wearing formula.” in 6 reviews
“Only liquid liner I can use. Stays on all night and glides on so smooth. Love the applicator as well. Great for wings.” in 6 reviews
Bryan, TX
COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Audri P.
Review for: CoverGirl Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner,320 Major Matte Black0.08 fl oz
Let me tell you!!!! This eyeliner IS IT! I use it on everybody I do makeup for. In the picture is my cousin for some reason it doesn’t look as matte but this eyeliner is super super matte. Not only is it the perfect matte it is very precise and easy to glide on! The dry down time is quick so you have to work fast! It won’t budge and will stay on all day! I’ll never stop using this eyeliner! Affordable too :)
2340 east pass road Gulfport Ms
COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Sadielynn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner, Black Vinyl, 0.08 fl oz (2.5 ml) (Pack of 10)
I really like this eyeliner. It took me a few tries to learn how to use it, but now I make my wings super sharp. Make sure you shake it before every use, and try to keep your palm on your cheek when you free hand, it keeps you steady. I really love the look it gives off as well, it covers the eyeshadow nicely, and doesn't streak at all. It's a must have to all my makeup looks.
Pennsylvania
This product is very easy to apply. It is very deep black and is perfect for a nice wing. This lasts all day, and is fairly easy to wash off later. The only problem with this liner is that it tends to make lashes stick together. This liner can make it difficult to apply mascara and separate lashes. One must be very careful and precise when applying this liner.
Review for: COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner, Major Matte Black, 0.08 fl oz (Pack of 10)
Very nice! This is one of my go to products in my makeup case being a makeup artist and working with models. They love the liquid liners. I would make adjustments for easier to use application ends with the liner going on. Yes, I purchase all the time. I recommend others to purchase this product too. Great Tones/ colors.
georgia
Review for: Pack of 2-CoverGirl Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner,325 Black Vinyl0.08 oz
Great liquid liner for the price! Super black,doesn't smudge as bad as some others. This product also isnt super super liquidy. I Don't believe I can think of anything to improve on. This is a good long lasting formula for drug store. I would definitely recommend this product as it is cheap and easy to find in stores.
hoschton, ga
COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black Vinyl, Matte Black
Hands down the best eye liners! I have used all sorts of types and brands and nothing is as easy to apply as this! They don’t smear or run, even when sweating. And the color stays on all day! I love these and would recommend to anyone!
New York
I used this all the time when I was beginning with winged eyeliner! I felt like I had more control on the grip to make a good wing so it was good to practice with and learn how you like your wing! Def recommend for beginners and a good price too before splurging on designer eyeliner
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner, Black Crystal, 0.08 fl oz (2.5 ml) (Pack of 24)
I love liquid eyeliner especially this one it has little bitty like shiny crystals it's called in it it makes my eyes pop and I've loved it I wouldn't approve it at all it's very nice it goes on very good and it stays on till you take it off yes I would recommend this to everyone
Mooresville
Review for: COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner, Major Matte Black, 0.08 fl oz (Pack of 2)
This is overall my favorite eyeliner of all time. I use this one my eyes every day. The tip is very small and delicate and does not run out of ink. The bottle lasts me a long time and I use it every day! Stays on for a long time and looks really matte black. Highly recommend.
Clayton, NC
Review for: COVERGIRL Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner, Black Vinyl, 0.08 fl oz (2.5 ml) (Pack of 2)
I don’t super love this eyeliner just because I have to dip the wand into the bottle to get product very often, because it doesn’t seem to drag very well. It also tends to crack after it dries so I’m usually having to go over with a black eyeshadow in order to seal it in.