BeautyFaceFace MakeupCOVERGIRL
Full Spectrum Matte Ambition All Day Foundation

COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Matte Ambition All Day Foundation

One step makeup, all-day shine control powder foundation in a natural matte powder finish to bring our your truest tones. Buildable, medium- to full-coverage powder foundation with a natural, matte finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Matte Ambition All Day Foundation!
Amber D.
Brooklyn, NY
COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Matte Ambition All Day Foundation uploaded by Amber D.
This is my go to finishing powder and I use it on all my makeup applications in the shade tan golden. I really love the matte finish it gives over any foundation, and I apply it with a kabuki brush. I would recommend it 100 percent, and I purchase a new one every 3 months.
maliah I.
homestead
Review for: Medium Neutral
Personally I don’t enjoy this type of foundation because my skin can be quite dry since I have combination skin which is why I try to stay more towards liquid foundations but sometimes I like to set the foundation with this powder one so I’ll give this a thumbs up for that:) but I wouldn’t use it alone

Looking for your answer?