COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Waterproof Mascara By LashBlast uploaded by Grace D.

BY COVERGIRL

Full Lash Bloom Waterproof Mascara gives you exceptional lash fullness that’s soft even to the touch and is perfect for everyday wear. With our new petal-shaped brush and mousse formula with natural beeswax, lashes are never stiff or brittle. So bring out every last lash, and embrace you in full bloom!

Buy on Amazon
Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Ballwin, MO
Review for: Black
I used to love this mascara until I used the lash blast volume! The wand is perfect on this pink tube but the formula of the orange tube is the best drugstore formula I've ever tried! Next time I finish the pink mascara I will save the wand and use it on the orange tube!
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Black
PERFECTION!! Obsessed with this mascara, I found myself using it even without doing my full face. Lasts all day, be sure to get a good makeup remover as soaps do not work to take it off!! Absolute recommend!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Black
I won't go with anything else. I love the waterproof ones too because they stay exactly as if you just curled them! And it's not a huge hassle to take it off at the end of the night like most!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Black
Stays on all day, holds a curl, is totally waterproof, has great pigmentation, adds natural looking volume.
Kayla c.
Kayla c.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Black
I decided to give this on a try and I was highly disappointed. I'm going back to the orange!
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Review for: Black
This is a great mascara for a great price. I like my lashes long and dramatic and in my opinion this delivered. However there was a little clumpiness on the formula and occasionally my lashes will clump together (easily separated but still). I would recommend it to anyone looking not to spend very much but there are far better mascaras out there if you're willing to pay a bit more.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Review for: Black
I love Covergirl Lash Blast. It is an excellent mascara and really boosts my lashes, The waterproof mascara stays on well, however, I have had issues trying to get it off at night. I prefer my mascara to wash off easily with soap, and this one definitely takes some effort and make up remover to get off. Overall, it is an excellent product, but I prefer the regular to the waterproof.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Waldron , AR
Review for: Black
When I used this product it was very thick and clumped in my lashes. I barely have lashes so I need something to make them looker fuller but this wasn't the product for me. Also if I use waterproof mascara I want it to be easy to wash off with soap and water or makeup remover. I had a lot of trouble with it coming off.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Review for: Black
I love this mascara! It gives me the fattest, longest lashes there can ever be! And it doesn't clump either! I'm going to keep buying this! It's so perfect! It goes on really easily, and comes off easily too, but lasts the whole day and doesn't even smear.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Review for: Black
This mascara is one of my favorites! Very nice applicator, love it the most! Nice formula, not too thick, not too thin. I like the fatter tubes of mascara, easier to handle. It stacks multiple applications very nice and doesnt clump at all (hence why I love the wand)