Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#75 in Mascara

Create the voluminous lashes you want for your most beautiful, daytime look—say hello to soft and flirty lashes!

Our newest addition to the Blast family is all about volume with a touchable softness. COVERGIRL Full LashBloom by LashBlast Mascara gives you separated volume for soft, feminine lashes, without flaking or stiffness. The unique formula provides buildable volume that doesn’t set hard or stay wet, delivering gorgeously full lashes. It’s your natural beauty—with a blooming boost!

Unlike other mascaras, Full LashBloom Mascara provides:

• A petal-shaped molded brush with short and long bristles aligns, combs and coats every lash evenly for full, separated volume from root to tip
  • A detailing tip that allows you to build volume and reach those hard-to-get lashes, while keeping lashes soft and flexible—never wet
  • A NEW soft-set formula with natural beeswax to provide buildable volume that doesn’t set hard.  The formula delivers full, soft lashes that bounce and resist flaking

This mascara wears differently than others you might be used to—but we know you’ll love it! Try it every day for a week. We know that as your lashes grow your love for the product will too!

Photos (146)
Gloriya P.
Gloriya P.
Muskegon, MI

Not a holy grail item, but for the price and in its category a great choice. First I have to say I've tried both the regular and the waterproof and much prefer the regular, as the waterproof is oddly too waterproof and impossible to remove. Lash Bloom does not give dramatic results if thats the look you're going for but does deliver the look I'm personally going for: natural lengthened fluttery lashes. My favorite thing about it is though is how pigmented and dark the 'very black' is compared to others I've tried. The wand is the hard rubber spiky type, which is prefer as I feel it helps with de-clumping. I usually curl lashes first, then apply a couple coats (with a few seconds to dry between coats). My only gripes are that it does eventually get clumpy with time (which I don't mind since the affordable price means I can replace it guilt-free at that point), and that the thicker less flexible wand make it hard to get to certain spots such as the stubborn bottom corner lashes without smudging (I use CoverGirls yellow Lashblast for bottom lashes in this case). Overall would recommend trying it out.
Linh T.
Linh T.

These were my very first mascaras that I've bought. They've never clumped my lashes and gave me a natural look, unless you decide to put more layers on. The wand is plastic/hard, so at first I was very confused because it was hurting me (first time using mascara too, my fault, not product) but after a while I've gotten use to it. When washing off this product, I just use water, no makeup remover or anything. I just hop in the shower and wipe off the mascara with my fingers. It comes off super easily and clean as if nothing was on your skin. So this saved me a lot of money of not having to buy makeup remover. I highly recommend this to people that want a natural look, non clumpy or easy clean up. Or to middle schoolers/high schoolers (and adults too) wanting to just wear mascara and save the trouble of makeup remover. Reason for 4 stars, didn't hold my curl, even with one coat. The images are up close of the wand to show how prickly it is.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I love this mascara! I have it in the waterproof formula. I think this is one of the best I have tried. It really thickens my lashes without having clumps. One coat of this looks really nice for a natural look. Two coats gives more of a dramatic effect. I have two coats on in my picture. I already have pretty long lashes, but this adds a lot of length for me. This mascara doesn't flake on me and it lasts all day. It is kinda hard to get off at the end of the day, but I was expecting that since I have the waterproof formula. Some people have complained that the brush hurts their eyes, but I personally have had no problem with this. I love that there are bristles at the tip of the brush to help me evenly apply the product. It is pretty easy to get mascara on your face with the brush, but a q-tip and water easily rubs it off. I recommend you give this mascara a try!
Jade M.
Jade M.

This mascara is great for a beautiful "natural look". It doesn't clump and the brush seems to do very well at combing out each individual lash. If you were looking for a mascara that gave a "falsies" look I would stray away from this one. It depends the color of your lashes, lengthens and adds volume really well but I like it better for the days that I'm looking more natural or not wearing any makeup but my eyelashes need a pick-me-up! The only down fall is that It will make you look like a raccoon if it gets wet. I was working in the rain while wearing this once and it looked like I was crying black tears. It also works great as a comb out mascara. I sometimes like to use another mascara that works really well and us this one as an over coat to comb out the clumps. It separates the lashes well when I do that and works well with the other mascaras as well.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.

I bought this product while visiting my family out of desperation. (Never forget mascara late at night!) Now I am luckily blessed with long lashes that curl just by using my mascara wand so my go to is my Lights, Camera, Flashes! by Tarte Cosmetics. By looking at the wand and it's supposed curling and lengthening abilities, I picked this one up to see if it could possibly be my drugstore alternative. I can tell you with the fullest of my ability that I completely wasted my money that evening at Walmart. This product is horrid. The product was so dry is weighed my lashes down and that never happens. No length whatsoever and if you want to try a second coat, expect clumps of lashes. Fallout of this product is ridiculous as well. After an hour I looked like I had attempted a half baked raccoon look. Returned this product and went out without mascara.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foothill Rnch, CA

I hate to be the Debbie downer. This mascara was beautiful on my daughter gives her separated wispy long eyelashes. It looks natural on her. Even with a metal eyelash comb I had some clumps. Also I didn't feel it didn't lengthen my lashes. My main gripe with this mascara is that it ended up in the creases of my eyelids. I can work with clumps if the formulas good. I just felt this mascara wasn't right for my eyelashes. Yes it made them darker but it didn't really make them any longer and it didn't separate them. I'll give it another try and take more time to calm my lashes out better but I really don't think that it's going to change anything. I can give you have average Lane eyelashes and are prone to creasing from your eyeshadow this is not something you want to use.
Emily G.
Emily G.

How have I not tried this until now? To be honest I had avoided this because it was advertised by Katy Perry and thought it was aimed toward the younger crowd and therefore might've been one of those "trendy" type products that would come and go.

But after seeing reviews I finally broke down and tried it. I'm impressed. Covergirl mascaras just have me pegged but I've been a long time user of lash exact. Oy I hate to admit that I actually like this mascara more. It lifts my lashes very similar to Benefit cosmetics roller lash. Although the brush is not the same I love how the formula is not wet like Lash Sensation by Maybelline.

It has not clumped or settled either. Definitely going to be on my top 5 mascara list.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

I have purchased this mascara about three times in the brown color. I'm actually pleased with the performance and I think it does give a (subtle) "blooming"/lift and spread effect. It does not flake and holds my curl well enough. However, it leaves something to be desired in the volume department.

The wand is nothing special but is easy to apply product with. Those with sensitive eyes may find it to be too stiff and pokey on your lash line.

My favorite way to use this product is on my lower lash line but I don't really like having a whole other product just for that use. I might buy this again if nothing else calls to me when I'm buying mascara but I won't go out if my way for it.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Ok, when it comes to mascara, I'm not picky. I don't have a brand that I stick with, I honestly buy what's on sale and catches my eye. I was so disappointed with this. It does not coat evenly, it leaves weird little clumps in the middle of your lashes and they look like fuzzy little tarantula legs. Other parts of my lashes won't even look like that have any mascara on them. Thr wand is extremely chunky and awkward to use and the brush is too wide and hard to use and it is almost impossible to not get mascara spots on your lids. I've been using mascara for almost 20 years now so it's not for lack of experience. I will not be buying this again or recommending this.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kingsburg, CA

I have very sensitive eyes and am very picky about my mascara. this is one of the few of the many dug store mascaras I have tried that I can actually use. It has long lasting wearablility and doesn't irritate my eyes. It applies beautifully and is very versatile in it's application. You can apply a thin coat for a beautiful but more natural look or apply additional coats for that va-va-voom. I used the waterproof formula for the extra staying power. I have and will continue to repurchase. I try to stack my store and manufacturer coupons, which are always available, with store sales to get the best price on my purchase. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Janet M.
Janet M.

What is your favorite thing about the product?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

How do you like it so far for the price?
Pada T.
Pada T.
Fairview, MO

Good or no? I wanna buy this product.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Hampton, VA

Is it hard to take off after the a long day?
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx

Is this mascara worth the price?