BY COVERGIRL

With Full Lash Bloom Mascara, get exceptional full lashes that’s soft - even to the touch. With our new petal-shaped brush and mousse formula with natural beeswax, lashes are never stiff or brittle. Perfect for everyday wear, Full Lash Bloom Mascara is also safe for contact lens wearers and is ophthalmologically tested. So bring out every last lash, and embrace you in full bloom!

• Is the waterproof one better or the normal one? I’m not sure whic...1 Answers
  • Is this easy to apply the wand looks like rubber! What is it that...2 Answers
  • I already have a favorite mascara, but it's expensive & I'm l...1 Answers
Gloriya P.
Gloriya P.
Muskegon, MI
Not a holy grail item, but for the price and in its category a great choice. First I have to say I've tried both the regular and the waterproof and much prefer the regular, as the waterproof is oddly too waterproof and impossible to remove. Lash Bloom does not give dramatic results if thats the look you're going for but does deliver the look I'm personally going for: natural lengthened fluttery lashes. My favorite thing about it is though is how pigmented and dark the 'very black' is compared to others I've tried. The wand is the hard rubber spiky type, which is prefer as I feel it helps with de-clumping. I usually curl lashes first, then apply a couple coats (with a few seconds to dry between coats). My only gripes are that it does eventually get clumpy with time (which I don't mind since the affordable price means I can replace it guilt-free at that point), and that the thicker less flexible wand make it hard to get to certain spots such as the stubborn bottom corner lashes without smudging (I use CoverGirls yellow Lashblast for bottom lashes in this case). Overall would recommend trying it out.
Linh T.
Linh T.
These were my very first mascaras that I've bought. They've never clumped my lashes and gave me a natural look, unless you decide to put more layers on. The wand is plastic/hard, so at first I was very confused because it was hurting me (first time using mascara too, my fault, not product) but after a while I've gotten use to it. When washing off this product, I just use water, no makeup remover or anything. I just hop in the shower and wipe off the mascara with my fingers. It comes off super easily and clean as if nothing was on your skin. So this saved me a lot of money of not having to buy makeup remover. I highly recommend this to people that want a natural look, non clumpy or easy clean up. Or to middle schoolers/high schoolers (and adults too) wanting to just wear mascara and save the trouble of makeup remover. Reason for 4 stars, didn't hold my curl, even with one coat. The images are up close of the wand to show how prickly it is.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Review for: Very Black
I love this mascara! I have it in the waterproof formula. I think this is one of the best I have tried. It really thickens my lashes without having clumps. One coat of this looks really nice for a natural look. Two coats gives more of a dramatic effect. I have two coats on in my picture. I already have pretty long lashes, but this adds a lot of length for me. This mascara doesn't flake on me and it lasts all day. It is kinda hard to get off at the end of the day, but I was expecting that since I have the waterproof formula. Some people have complained that the brush hurts their eyes, but I personally have had no problem with this. I love that there are bristles at the tip of the brush to help me evenly apply the product. It is pretty easy to get mascara on your face with the brush, but a q-tip and water easily rubs it off. I recommend you give this mascara a try!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Review for: Very Black
I hate to be the Debbie downer. This mascara was beautiful on my daughter gives her separated wispy long eyelashes. It looks natural on her. Even with a metal eyelash comb I had some clumps. Also I didn't feel it didn't lengthen my lashes. My main gripe with this mascara is that it ended up in the creases of my eyelids. I can work with clumps if the formulas good. I just felt this mascara wasn't right for my eyelashes. Yes it made them darker but it didn't really make them any longer and it didn't separate them. I'll give it another try and take more time to calm my lashes out better but I really don't think that it's going to change anything. I can give you have average Lane eyelashes and are prone to creasing from your eyeshadow this is not something you want to use.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Very Black
Ok, when it comes to mascara, I'm not picky. I don't have a brand that I stick with, I honestly buy what's on sale and catches my eye. I was so disappointed with this. It does not coat evenly, it leaves weird little clumps in the middle of your lashes and they look like fuzzy little tarantula legs. Other parts of my lashes won't even look like that have any mascara on them. Thr wand is extremely chunky and awkward to use and the brush is too wide and hard to use and it is almost impossible to not get mascara spots on your lids. I've been using mascara for almost 20 years now so it's not for lack of experience. I will not be buying this again or recommending this.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kingsburg, CA
Review for: Very Black
I have very sensitive eyes and am very picky about my mascara. this is one of the few of the many dug store mascaras I have tried that I can actually use. It has long lasting wearablility and doesn't irritate my eyes. It applies beautifully and is very versatile in it's application. You can apply a thin coat for a beautiful but more natural look or apply additional coats for that va-va-voom. I used the waterproof formula for the extra staying power. I have and will continue to repurchase. I try to stack my store and manufacturer coupons, which are always available, with store sales to get the best price on my purchase. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Windber, PA
Review for: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil, Very Black
I love CoverGirl's mascara! I mix it up between drug store and high end brands. I found that it's better to go with the more expensive primers and products that have pigment (blush, eyeshadow, highlight, etc.), and go easy with pencil eye liners (in most cases) and mascaras. I have recently tried Bobbi Brown mascara. I have also tried YSL in the past as well. While I'm extremely satisfied with the result, I find that CoverGirl matches the look that I get with the higher end mascaras! It leaves more money in my makeup budget for other products that I'd rather have!
SheilBea B.
SheilBea B.
Review for: Very Black
For me this mascara was OKAY. It's not a bad mascara, but it's certainly not my favorite. I like a lot of volume, especially on days when I don't wear a lot of makeup because I want my lashes to stand out. If you prefer a more natural lash look with some fullness, then I would definitely recommend this. However, if you like that big bold lash look, then this may not be to your liking. The formula was a bit wetter than I like, but some mascara's get better after they dry out a little bit. I'd be willing to give this one another try.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Review for: Very Black
I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look! It keeps them separated while still adding lots of volume. My only complaint is that the brush can be a bit prickly on your lashline if you're not careful. It doesn't flake or smudge, even on my lower lashline, and it doesn't tend to transfer onto my eyelid while I'm applying it to my upper lashes because the bristles aren't too long. I really like the design of the brush and the formula isn't too wet or dry, it's just right for me.
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
Oroville, CA
Review for: Very Black
I don't think i can describe how much i like this mascara. I've bought the same stuff 4 times already, so its been about a year with the same exact mascara. At first i wasn't to crazy about it. I was like "its to hard and short, and i poked my self in the eye." I stuck with it though and it became my favorite. It makes my eyelashes super long and thick and it rarely clumps and it last all day. I highly recommend this to everyone! Oh and its really cheap.. Like $8.00 @ Walmart!
Janet M.
Janet M.
What is your favorite thing about the product?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
How do you like it so far for the price?
Pada T.
Pada T.
Fairview, MO
Good or no? I wanna buy this product.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
Is this mascara worth the price?
Edith M.
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it hard to take off after the a long day?