COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara

Petal shaped brush Mousse formula with natural beeswax Creates soft volume Safe for contact lens users Opthalmologically tested

Does this smudge or cause eyelashes to fall out upon removal?
COVERGIRL Lash Blast Full Bloom Mascara Sabes cuanta longitud te da esta máscara ?
How is this different than the traditional Lash Blast? Does the formula flake off during the day?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara!
Product Highlights
I purchased this from Walmart a few weeks ago. This mascara is amazing! It brings so much color out in your eyes and the volume is great! No clumps!!!! in reviews
I was looking for a mascara that I can wear to work every day and something not waterproof for easy removal. This mascara is perfect! I love the lightweight feel, my lashes didn't clump and it didn't weigh down my lashes and cause them to lose the curl. This will definitely be a staple in my makeup box!in reviews
...make your lashes feel uncomfortable. My favorite part is that it really separates the lashes so it doesn't clump together and give you weird spider lashes. I love the wand, it's made so that it doesn't pick up too much product so it's perfect for the bottom lashes too. It's soft and fluttery and doesn't flake or irritate my eyes so I definitely recommend it.in reviews
I absolutely love this product. I have used every mascara out there. All usually clump or don't show off my long lashes. This mascara is wonderful.in reviews
Ginna L.
Albuquerque, NM
COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara uploaded by Ginna L.
I’ve been switching up my makeup routine a bit and wanted a different style of mascara to go along with that! I typically like mascaras that are volumizing and lengthening for a more dramatic effect, but I wanted to go for a slightly more natural look this time. I chose this mascara because it promised a nice lengthening look and it certainly does the job! I would definitely reccomend this mascara if you’re looking for something to give you good length!
Trinity Y.
COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara uploaded by Trinity Y.
everything was perfect until I look in the mirror. it always ends up wearing off like I’ve been getting busy all day
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara uploaded by Alaina M.
COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara uploaded by Alaina M.
If you I looking for a more natural every day mascara this is it! Out of the lashblast family, this is not my favorite. I don’t get a lot of volume or a ton of length with this mascara. I really love the lashblast line because they don’t clump!
Destiny S.
Chatsworth, GA
COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara uploaded by Destiny S.
This mascara is pretty great! I love how it doesn't make my lashes clump or look weird. I love how the packaging looks! The price of this is one thing that makes this one a WIN for me! The only downside to this is the applicator sometimes pokes my eyes and hurts because it's so pointy.
Kaitlyn L.
Palm coast fl
Im absolutely in love with this product, no clumps drys fast the brush it awesome and reaches all my lashes & the bottle is my fave color love it
Amber B.
Albany, GA
I got this in my first vox box & I LOVE it. It makes my eye lashes so long and they don't clump!
Christina P.
I love the way this mascara seperates my eyelashes. The brush doesn't leave a mess around the area of my eyes. I don't need to use 2-3 different ones to get the volume I want . all in one. this one gets the job done perfectly👌
Sonja B.
Park Hill, OK
So excited to use Covergirl Full Lash Bloom. I love Covergirl period so this new mascara the gives fuller and longer lashes is awesome! Definitely got me sold on this😀
Erin C.
Baltimore, MD
I used this product and it makes your lashes appear to look very long which I like! The downfall is that I put a good amount on my lashes and it doesn't look as dark as I would like. But overall, I would use this product on a daily basis but it is not my favorite.
Grace H.
Garfield, NJ
This is the best mascara so far from Covergirl that I have tried. The best thing is that the mascara does not make eyelashes clump. It also does a decent job with making the lashes look fuller and longer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monny M.
Newark, NJ
il y a un an
Marina R.
houston
il y a un an
COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara?how can I get this in a box they will send me?
Mirabelle A. il y a un an
U can order it online In a set, if you want it with a box. But normally it’s just in its little box when u order it ordinarily