BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fresh Look Makeup Oil Control # 355 Soft Honey by CoverGirl for Women - 1 oz Makeup

• "Great drug store brand." in 1 review
  • "Difficult to apply with given eye shadow brushes, but good quality and easy to blend for an enhanced, natural look." in 1 review
  • "The Browns on this are very pretty tones and I like the white one as well for highlighting." in 1 review
  • "Brings the directions on the back and looks great on you ūüėČ plus it lasts good enough!" in 1 review
sarah L.
sarah L.
Waterford, MI
This always is nice when you don't want to look gross and sweaty and it's a hot day. It covers all discoloration in the face, brown tired under eyes and most importantly, pimples! Definitely would recommend because I love it. It's also worth the price. It comes in a 30ml bottle so when you run out you can get more easily. It lasts a long time so you shouldn't have to get another for like 3 months
Emily G.
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really well and makes my skin super soft and not oily at all, and I have really bad acne and oily skin that tends to also be dry at times. This has done nothing but smooth my makeup perfectly and even lasts through hot summer days, so I would give it my seal of approval.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Las Vegas, NM
Cover girl Fresh Look Makeup Oil Control Soft Honey By Cover girl for Women is the best one I've tried so far. I love the way it looks and it not that bad on smell. My all time favorite I will keep using this product probably till the day the company stops making it.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Clinton Township, MI
This product honestly controls my oil and shine on my face. I look fresh and awake and ready to go for the whole day. So thankful for this product and would recommend to anyone who has had an issue with a shine and wants a fresh, natural look in their foundation.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
I gave this product a try twice. Both times I feel like it does not really do its job in terms of controlling an oily face. When you apply it, your face does get a nice fresh look and it blends very well just not the best for someone with an oily face.
SUZAN C.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have used Covergirl face makeup ALL my life! My grandma used it when I was little & I loved the scent. As a teen, I started using it as it is long lasting & smooths on face easily! Would highly recommend this product!
Ana M. j.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
this foundation, I do not like that leaves a finish as natural, but also does not have much coverage you have to put several capable and marking is very difficult to blend if you have good smell but I did not work
Kim R.
Kim R.
Nokomis, FL
Love the coverage covergirl makeup oil gives. It hides the blemishes and looks great. Would recommend it to all ages. Covergirl can be purchased at the local grocery stores too. Never need to drive far to get it.
Kelli f.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, Fl
This was a short little obsession of mine. I absolutely loved it when I had it but I just can't bring myself to repurchase. It is an awesome product but I have other things Which I prefer more.
gloria g.
gloria g.
Brownfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What i like about the cover girl oil control foundation is that the color for my complextion is easy and also with the job i have it controls its build up and not look oily on face.
Stephanie N.