BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fresh Look Makeup Oil Control # 355 Soft Honey by CoverGirl for Women - 1 oz Makeup

COVERGIRL Fresh Look Makeup Oil Control Soft Honey
  • "Difficult to apply with given eye shadow brushes, but good quality and easy to blend for an enhanced, natural look." in 1 review
  • "Brings the directions on the back and looks great on you 😉 plus it lasts good enough!" in 1 review
  • "Great drug store brand." in 1 review
  • "The Browns on this are very pretty tones and I like the white one as well for highlighting." in 1 review
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
This product covers my expectations when my great poor in a part of the face, I generally can not use base because of how bright I keep, when makeup I notice that I keep my skin matte without glitters or traces of fat, I recommend it is very good And excellent coverage
brandon p.
lebanon
This made my face more oily . I hated it. I broke out and my skin started feeling greasier every day I used it . I thought it was supposed to be the opposite. I don't recommend this product at all. Sorry covergirl love you
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Overall this is a good product. My sister is a cosmetologist and asked that I get this product so she could do my makeup for our younger sister. It held up through humidity and tears!  A+
Alecia P.
I really liked this covergirl foundation. The only thing I didn't like was that it made me break out. I have very sensitive skin so it just wasn't for me. It was great priced though.
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
It works really well and makes my skin super soft and not oily at all, and I have really bad acne and oily skin that tends to also be dry at times. This has done nothing but smooth my makeup perfectly and even lasts through hot summer days, so I would give it my seal of approval.
Anaisa C.
En general, esta es una buena base. Me gusta. Se da un acabado mate, dura mucho tiempo, da una cobertura media a pleno, y no necesito un polvo ajuste para configurarlo. El Ășnico problema que tengo con este fundamento es que se seca rĂĄpidamente y difĂ­cil de mezclar a pesar de que el uso un cepillo ni mezcla con los dedos. Parece cakey cuando en realidad no se mezcla bien hasta que se necesita tiempo para aplicarlo. Esto no es recomendable para la piel seca. PodrĂ­a comprar este producto otra vez pero yo prefiero otras fundaciones.
Destiny M.
Las Vegas, NM
Cover girl Fresh Look Makeup Oil Control Soft Honey By Cover girl for Women is the best one I've tried so far. I love the way it looks and it not that bad on smell. My all time favorite I will keep using this product probably till the day the company stops making it.
Kimberly N.
Clinton Township, MI
This product honestly controls my oil and shine on my face. I look fresh and awake and ready to go for the whole day. So thankful for this product and would recommend to anyone who has had an issue with a shine and wants a fresh, natural look in their foundation.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have used Covergirl face makeup ALL my life! My grandma used it when I was little & I loved the scent. As a teen, I started using it as it is long lasting & smooths on face easily! Would highly recommend this product!
Stephanie N.