BY COVERGIRL #78 in Powder Foundation

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For A Fresh, Naturally Beautiful Complexion - Even On The Go!&Nbsp; Extra-Fine Oil-Absorbing Powders Cover Like A Liquid Makeup And Help Control Oily Shine. Fresh Coverage That Lasts Won't Clog Pores Oil Free Shine Control Powder Evens Out Skin Tone Made In Usa Of Us And Imported Parts 1-800-4Cover4&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Covergirl.Com

Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Review for: Foundation
Tends to wear off easily throughout the day so it is easy to go through the powder quickly. I also feel that it doesn't make your face look the most natural, as it goes on kind thick (yet doesn't last?)
Giovanna H.
Giovanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I super enchant it I take it everywhere when I travel is my best option to take does not occupy much space i love
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
Review for: CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder
I love it because is light but has a nice coverage! It is a good price and it seems to cover pretty well ! It was easy to find a color that matches my skin ! I would recommend !
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
Chauncey, WV
Review for: CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder
It is not a bad powder for the cost, but I usually prefer to spend a bit extra on powder due to sensitive oily skin. If you find yourself to be on a budget, it is a good, cheaper alternative.
Melitsa P.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
Review for: CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder
Love the price and it's a great powder for girls just starting out to wear makeup. I also like that they do offer an oil free one as well as for sensitive skin
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
TRURO
Review for: Foundation
I absolutely love this product! For many years I used foundation and pressed powder, I swore by it, refused to use anything else, until one day I didn't have enough money on me to get both so I grabbed this a a temporary use. Since then I have switched to this and will never go back to foundation and powder. It provides an amazing coverage , especially for scars and age spots yet doesn't leave a heavy feeling.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Review for: CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder
I really like this make up ! It is a good price and it seems to cover pretty well ! It was easy to find a color that matches my skin ! I would recommend !