BeautyFaceFace MakeupCOVERGIRL

Form: Powders

Skin Type: Oily

Controls oil & shine; Oil free; Won't clog pores; Dermatalogically tested

Features: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder Foundation Creamy Natural 620, 0.37 oz!
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
My mother gave me this as a birthday gift and I really did not liked it at first but after a while I started to see the difference in my makeup and I kinda liked it. I like it’s size and that you can take it anywhere.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This is ok, not great for my specific skin. Most likely great for the majority of people in my opinion. This just disappears off my face and is very cakey looking.
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
It is very good because if it covers many impurities in your skin, the only thing that does not last all day
Ashley K.
Bay City, MI
The cover girl product is a young teenagers introduction to make up. The compress powder was always in the bag. Complete with a mirror you are able to freshen up and take care of that T-zone area. Smooth finish, hypoallergenic.
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
My favorite! Provides a fresh complexion that lasts all day! I love the way it applies to my skin.
Ashley F.
Monmouth, IL
A great compact foundation! It is lightweight on the skin (and in your purse) and leaves your skin very smooth and refined.
Jessica G.
Henderson, NV
I used this product for years. It is perfect for its price point. It give great coverage and I love this product
Karen H.
Crossville, AL
I love the formula. It's not heavy and I've had heavy powder foundations. This helps me hide my fine lines. I have to touch it up throughout the day but it's a powder...
Heather C.
I wanted to love this I really did but unfortunately it just didnt work very well for me. I'm very fair and it is as too dark for me. I also wanted to use this to cover up my acne and I feel like it may have clogged my pores. Maybe it was the application since I couldn't wash it as often as I would something else.
Amanda W.
Fulton
I always used this pressed powder when i was a teenager and always too dark of a shade or perhaps too light of a shade lol. Same for my foundation way too dark . Like that orangy jersey shore vibe. So bad..I grew up in the 80s tho not 90s.

Looking for your answer?