COVERGIRL Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder Foundation uploaded by Mariya P.COVERGIRL Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder Foundation uploaded by Lydia J.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For A Fresh, Naturally Beautiful Complexion - Even On The Go!&Nbsp; Extra-Fine Oil-Absorbing Powders Cover Like A Liquid Makeup And Help Control Oily Shine. Fresh Coverage That Lasts Won't Clog Pores Oil Free Shine Control Powder Evens Out Skin Tone Made In Usa Of Us And Imported Parts 1-800-4Cover4&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Covergirl.Com

Buy on Amazon
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
This powder is not bad. I only used it for emergencies .. maybe that's why they called it pocket powder. But I never fell in love with it to the point here I use it all the time . In my opinion it never stayed on good .. not something I would buy again .. maybe for others it works but not for me ..
Laura C.
Rome
I have light fair skin and have a hard time finding makeup that isn’t too dark giving me that circle around my face and this product works great for me, doesn’t leave the circle and blends very well
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This was actually pretty decent powder. I used this over my foundation in my teen years. I have fair, oily and acne prone skin and this kept me matte throughout the day. It was in a compact package and was convenient to keep in my purse for touch up throughout the day.
I've used this powder foundation before and I wasn't too thrilled about it. I understand it's not that expensive but I've tried less expensive foundations/ foundation powders that had better coverage for my skin.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I liked the consistency. It went on smoothly and stayed matte looking even though my skin can be irksomely dry and oily. It had pretty good staying power. What I didn't like was how obviously pink the lightest shade is. If they ever had a lighter more neutral shade I would buy it in a heartbeat but they don't so I can't justify buying it again. The sponge it comes with is terrible, I always just used brushes.
Alex B.
Without a good primer, this foundation does not stay on for very long. I used to buy this regularly in high school and college because it is very affordable and works decently well. My biggest issue is that the sponge gets dirty so quickly and then it is not good to use on your skin (especially if you have acne), so invest in either a solid washable makeup sponge or a pack of disposable sponges to keep your skin healthy, since this sponge doesn't wash very well.
Heather A.
i honestly love this brand but the problem was i bought the wrong shade for me it looked like it was perfect but after applied i looked too pale. and for me thats usually not hard. i used this and and nyc foundation to blend the perfect shade. willing to try again and get a better shade. went on nice wasnt hard to take off but stayed on all day
Hilory W.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this compact byCoverGirl. I use this everyday and it is like foundation and power all in one. So you can skip the foundation and just use this compact for you base and top coat of your makeup regiment. The compact lasts a Giid couple months as well. Due to the power being so effective I only have to reapply once during the day and that's at 8 hours later from when I first apply it. On the go it does have a mirror and a sponge type item already enclosed in the compact. It's small enough to put in your pocket or small purse if need be when you go out. The blue color makes it easier to find in your purse and/or your makeup bag. Other than that it does come in several different colors for different skin types and colors as well. I use the medium bags during the summer from the sun ran I get. And during the winter I use the ivory color that make my skin look like a porcelain doll which is the look I am trying to achieve. I also mix the colors to have a base coat and to add more of a bronzer as well. It is so much fun to try different colors of the CoverGirl fresh completion pocket powder. I highly recommend this product to anyone and with different skin types and skin color. It is great to be able to skip a step in your make up routine and will save you money in the long run. Another great characteristic to this product is it is a great product for its quality and The price is an excellent price for anyone to purchase. You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get the same quality that this compact has. You only have to spend less than seven dollars to get the same effect as other people are spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars to get the same quality that this contact has. Out of five stars I completely would give this product by CoverGirl a five star rating plus. I feel very fortunate that I found this product years ago and have been able to save money on foundation and other powders just to get the same effect. Will not regret trying this project from my experience. I have used the CoverGirl Pocket Powder for about five years now and have had no complaints whatsoever regarding it.
Kelley H.
This is a pretty nice powder foundation. I decided to try it because I like products that are lighter on my face compared to some heavy cream foundations. The only thing is I don't think this gives quite as smooth or perfect look. It cakes a little bit and on closeup look you can see it is there. It's still nice, just not my absolute fave.
Ashley B.
First off, ive used covergirl products for years. Ive never had a problem except they make my face oily. I suffer with really oily and acne prone skin. I had been switching up my makeup alot here lately and i happen to just randomly purchase this from wal-mart one day, hoping to have a changw of heart. Nope. They still make my face oily. I feel like the products wear off with in 2 hours. I need something with full coverage and that wont feel like it caked on my face. I also need a product that is long lasting and smooth. This product doesnt do it for me. I wouldnt recommend it if you have oily or acne prone skin. It breaks my face out more.
Stephanie O.
Yuba City, CA
Would this be a good powder foundation for oily skin. Would it last throughout the day well?
Ashley V.
I'm looking for a drug store powder foundation that has full coverage, blends well and doesn't look clumpy. How well does this work ?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Where do you purchase this? I used to always buy this one at Walmart/target but now, my stores don't carry this. They have a similar powder in different package. Does this product still exist or did it just change style?
Nycolle N.
o que vcs acharam do produto meninas ?
Eleo E.
buenos aires
It's in others countries? Example Mexico?