COVERGIRL Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder Foundation uploaded by Lydia J.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For A Fresh, Naturally Beautiful Complexion - Even On The Go!&Nbsp; Extra-Fine Oil-Absorbing Powders Cover Like A Liquid Makeup And Help Control Oily Shine. Fresh Coverage That Lasts Won't Clog Pores Oil Free Shine Control Powder Evens Out Skin Tone Made In Usa Of Us And Imported Parts 1-800-4Cover4&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Covergirl.Com

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was really surprised this didn't make it to the voter's choice beauty awards because it is such an excellent powder foundation for a steal of a price! It doesn't settle into fine lines or accentuate dry skin & it comes in a decent variety of colors. Also, this foundation got me through the greasiest part of my teen years with minimal break outs!
Heather A.
Heather A.
i honestly love this brand but the problem was i bought the wrong shade for me it looked like it was perfect but after applied i looked too pale. and for me thats usually not hard. i used this and and nyc foundation to blend the perfect shade. willing to try again and get a better shade. went on nice wasnt hard to take off but stayed on all day
Mary G.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder brings back so much memories from when I first starting to wear makeup, when I was a teen! It gave such great coverage for someone like me whom has oily skin, even when I was a teen. It kept me matte all day with no sign of shine whatsoever. I have yet to find a powder as good as this till this day. I wish it was still around.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this powder as well from cover girl. I ended up getting it because they had run out of my shade in the normal powder, but the sponge in this one made it a lot harder and splotchy to apply and I felt as though the colors differed from the other powder even though it was the same brand.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Statesville, NC
So soft to the touch and feels great on the face and skin. I would buy this again for sure and the packaging is nice. It is easy to use and I will use the applicator that comes with it most times. I love covergirl a lot and it is something i have used since I was starting to use makeup.
samantha m.
samantha m.
I have used cover girl pocket power foundation for years now! It's still a classic favorite for me this power really works great for coverage and last all day for me! I highly recommend if you are the type of girl that has alot of shine shine with foundation this is a great top coat.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Richmond, VA
Still doesn't quite match with my skin tone unless I've spent time in the sun. I'm extremely fair and its still about three shades too dark. I can mix it with Halloween white powder and it almost works, but still too dark. Coverage is good and it lasts long, just not light enough.
Elena P.
Elena P.
San Bernardino, CA
I currently use the Laura Mercier a translucent powder and that is my absolute favorite. If I were to compare the Laura mecier to the cover girl fresh complexion I would say that because her grow one settles in my fine lines and doesn't set my concealer as well as Laura Mercier
nacoby r.
nacoby r.
This powder will always be my favorite. It has been my color match perfectly for years. Not to mention, it doesn't cake up and shine like grease paint. A lot of other makeup I've tried is bad for shining on my face after wearing them for a few hours, but this one is the best!
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dania, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always felt like this kind of day on the top of my skin and never settled in with my foundation. It would rub off my face onto my clothes even with a setting spray. The sponge applicator is a bad idea and the powder crumbed and broke every time I bought this without fail.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Yuba City, CA
Would this be a good powder foundation for oily skin. Would it last throughout the day well?
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a drug store powder foundation that has full coverage, blends well and doesn't look clumpy. How well does this work ?
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Where do you purchase this? I used to always buy this one at Walmart/target but now, my stores don't carry this. They have a similar powder in different package. Does this product still exist or did it just change style?
Liz G.
Liz G.
this base really has high coverage as they say, you can cover up one grain?
Eleo E.
Eleo E.
buenos aires
It's in others countries? Example Mexico?