COVERGIRL Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder Foundation uploaded by Lydia J.
5 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #54 in Powder Foundation

Get a fresh, natural look--to go! Extra-fine oil absorbing powders help even out skin, covering like a liquid, cheeks to chin. The slim, blue compact goes anywhere to help control shine and keep you beautiful for hours. Controls Oil and Shine.

• Would this be a good powder foundation for oily skin. Would it last...6 Answers
  • I'm looking for a drug store powder foundation that has full covera...3 Answers
  • "I think it works really well and it's good for on the go. " in 2 reviews
  • "I tried this to try and help with my oily skin that develops throughout the day." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it everyday on top of covergirl foundation and it works really well and leaves a nice finish!" in 2 reviews
  • "Not a huge fan of the product anymore due to my breakouts but it did give me full coverage which I enjoyed abou it" in 1 review
  • "This is very silky it's wet to dry in seconds, after a few hours it became very dry almost crackly on my face so I suggest to use a very good moisturizer underneath." in 1 review
Heather A.
Heather A.
i honestly love this brand but the problem was i bought the wrong shade for me it looked like it was perfect but after applied i looked too pale. and for me thats usually not hard. i used this and and nyc foundation to blend the perfect shade. willing to try again and get a better shade. went on nice wasnt hard to take off but stayed on all day
Mary G.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder brings back so much memories from when I first starting to wear makeup, when I was a teen! It gave such great coverage for someone like me whom has oily skin, even when I was a teen. It kept me matte all day with no sign of shine whatsoever. I have yet to find a powder as good as this till this day. I wish it was still around.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this powder as well from cover girl. I ended up getting it because they had run out of my shade in the normal powder, but the sponge in this one made it a lot harder and splotchy to apply and I felt as though the colors differed from the other powder even though it was the same brand.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Statesville, NC
So soft to the touch and feels great on the face and skin. I would buy this again for sure and the packaging is nice. It is easy to use and I will use the applicator that comes with it most times. I love covergirl a lot and it is something i have used since I was starting to use makeup.
samantha m.
samantha m.
I have used cover girl pocket power foundation for years now! It's still a classic favorite for me this power really works great for coverage and last all day for me! I highly recommend if you are the type of girl that has alot of shine shine with foundation this is a great top coat.
Elena P.
Elena P.
San Bernardino, CA
I currently use the Laura Mercier a translucent powder and that is my absolute favorite. If I were to compare the Laura mecier to the cover girl fresh complexion I would say that because her grow one settles in my fine lines and doesn't set my concealer as well as Laura Mercier
nacoby r.
nacoby r.
Review for: Classic Ivory 610 Compact
This powder will always be my favorite. It has been my color match perfectly for years. Not to mention, it doesn't cake up and shine like grease paint. A lot of other makeup I've tried is bad for shining on my face after wearing them for a few hours, but this one is the best!
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dania, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory 610 Compact
I always felt like this kind of day on the top of my skin and never settled in with my foundation. It would rub off my face onto my clothes even with a setting spray. The sponge applicator is a bad idea and the powder crumbed and broke every time I bought this without fail.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Creamy Natural 620 Compact
I used this for YEARS before I switched, however, I think it only made my acne worse. It's easy to use but I feel like t clogged my pores more than covered them. If it's your first time using foundation and you don't want to spend a handful, I recommend this though.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always liked this brand, in fact I use it when I want to switch between brands, product I like that last long and relamente covers all areas of my face giving you a more glamorous image, it is not greasy and leaves skin matte recommend buying I would buy again
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Yuba City, CA
Would this be a good powder foundation for oily skin. Would it last throughout the day well?
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
I'm looking for a drug store powder foundation that has full coverage, blends well and doesn't look clumpy. How well does this work ?