BY COVERGIRL #78 in Powder Foundation

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For A Fresh, Naturally Beautiful Complexion - Even On The Go!&Nbsp; Extra-Fine Oil-Absorbing Powders Cover Like A Liquid Makeup And Help Control Oily Shine. Fresh Coverage That Lasts Won't Clog Pores Oil Free Shine Control Powder Evens Out Skin Tone Made In Usa Of Us And Imported Parts 1-800-4Cover4&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Covergirl.Com

Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't find it anymore in stores, but it's the best powder ever. For years I used a high-end pressed powder. Bought the Cover Girl in a drug store when I left my regular product at home and needed something quick. To my shock it worked much better--and at 1/3 the price!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Foundation
Love this product. I've bought it several times now. If your on a tight budget this is definitely a great product to get as it is cheap but also a good product.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Review for: Foundation
I am not a fan of this powder foundation. I find the product runs out quickly and tends to fly off with the wind. I often find myself reapplying throughout the day. Not a huge fan of this product, however, I love CoverGirl.
Ann N.
Ann N.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Foundation
I remember using this product back in middle school / high school before finding high end brands, it was good for evening out my skin tone, but was not great at hiding those pesky teenage imperfections.
Collette B.
Collette B.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Foundation
I used this back in middle school and high school before I knew too much about make up. It was good at the time for what I was wanting, but now I would highly doubt this would work for me!
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Review for: Foundation
This is the most perfect powder! I'm obsessed I got my friends and sister obsessed! This is amazing! Its smooth and it looks natural but gives you some great coverage. Totally worth the price I find mine at Target!
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
Review for: Foundation
I love this product i have been using it for years and years now it looks so natural on your face does not break me out its so light weight my favorite powder foundation
Aubree H.
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
Review for: Foundation
I used to use this product until I switched to Bare Minerals (which I LOVE), but I liked this product because it matched my face color really well, and was not as expensive. This product also covers fairly well for a cheaper product.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Review for: Foundation
Ah yes, I remember using this product the first time I started getting into makeup ten or so years ago. I was always so happy with this product, but then again, CoverGirl was all I could afford at such a young age and I wasn't able to explore other brands until my later teens. Looking back, I was pretty pleased with it, but now, I doubt I'd ever go back to it.
hannah c.
hannah c.
Review for: Foundation
I love this product its affordable and works awesome if you cant afford higher end products or jsut don't want to spend the money then this is the way to go