BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Lightweight formula glides on smoothly to help conceal dark circles and imperfections.  Contains skin brightening pigments that help diffuse light. All day natural coverage Transfer resistant Won t clog pores Dermatologist tested Blends easily to help cover imperfections

• Iv used this concealer before I was curious if there is a different...2 Answers
  • Is this concealer a full coverage one? I've been wanting to try it ...1 Answers
  • I have a covergirl concealer but it's more of the lipstick style. b...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I found it to be lightweight which is a bonus but the pigmanation was low grade, which therefore able to see the dark circles under my eyes( problematic area)." in 14 reviews
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

This corrector is light enough not feel heavy and your coverage is average light so if you want a really fresh and natural look this product is for you, it is easy to apply , has a soft sponge that helps the product it slides easily , it is very fast to blend without much work it , its packaging is small so you can carry in your bag without problems
Emy M.
Emy M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I see this isn't getting great reviews but I seriously love it. It is really good for "baking". I apply it heavily under my eyes and let it bake for 5-8 minutes. Then put a transparen't powder over it and blend the edges. I bought it from my local drugstore and bought my second tube of it yesterday. In love.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Aside from the brand not being cruelty free, I am not a big fan of the formula. It seems to crease after a couple of hours even with primer and setting it with powder. I am also not a big fan of the packaging, it doesn't really stand out to me. It's just an average concealer in my opinion.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
This isn't the best concealer. It's very liquidy and it doesn't have much cover at all. I prefer a much more high coverage concealer but this does blend out well just doesn't have the best coverage. If you're looking for a lightweight sheer coverage concealer then you would like this.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this in search of a product to help with my dark circles under my eyes, and I wasn't too thrilled. It helped the darkness a little but eventually wore off. It's not the worst product I've used but its definitely not the best ( I still haven't found the best yet).
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Rolling Meadows, IL
I used this product for a few months and it covered my under eye circles fairly well and it was very easy to use not to liquidity (like it doesn't poor out),for the price I got it at I think it was really affordable,I would defiantly buy this product again!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This is not a good concealer, it has little to no coverage and it does wear off during the day. It says it is suppose to lighten skin but I do not think it does anything. It does nothing for me and I will not be purchasing it again. Not recommended.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Chesapeake , Va
I am pale and it is so hard to find a concealer that doesn't make me look like a raccoon or an alien. This concealer matches perfectly and is at the right price for me to buy several at a time. I keep one at home and one in my purse.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first concealer I've ever used. It just did not agree with my skin - I would get red blotches after I was finished using it, or after I took my makeup off for good. Tends to be a little heavy also.
Alyson A.
Alyson A.
Essex, MD
One of my favorite concealers. Not too much coverage, great for hot days. Plus its light enough for my skin so that's a great thing too. But it does not cover blemishes.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
How does this concealer compare to Maybelline's fit me concealer?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Montgomery, IL
Is it quality?
Kayle H.
Kayle H.
Muskegon, MI
Iv used this concealer before I was curious if there is a different concealer that works better?
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
London, ON
I have a covergirl concealer but it's more of the lipstick style. but was wondering how this would work as more of what looks to be liquid? but is it worth it? how well does it work? Does it blend well?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Baltimore, MD
I have dark circles around my eyes, being dark complexioned I wonder if this product would work on me ??