BY COVERGIRL

Sweep on COVERGIRL's Flourish by Lash Blast mascara to treat lashes to lush ingredients including coconut, avocado and papaya oils. COVERGIRL's Flourish by Lash Blast mascara helps lashes feel conditioned, builds volume and adds definition with every application!

• fro mi is so good COVERGIRL Flourish by Lash Blast Mascara2 Answers
  • Is this actually moisturizing? I hate mascaras because my...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How long does it lasts?3 Answers
Liz G.
Mcminnville, OR
Review for: Very Black 800 more...
Loved this mascara!! Very dark and not clumpy!! Super clean and easy to use!! I will be buying this more often
Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
Makes my eyelashes so long and full. Absolutely love this mascara! I have repurchased this product repeatedly.
Liliana M.
Forney, TX
Great coverage. It gave me long, nice, and natural lashes. I definitely would recommend this mascara to anyone.
Mari V.
Burien, WA
I've Been using this brand for years ❤ cover girl makes the best mascara to give your eyelashes that extra oomp
Brittany K.
Malvern , AR
Review for: Black 805 more...
Great product. Definitely recommend with anyone. Eyelashes are long as crap lol. You can get this at Walgreens
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
Review for: Very Black 800 more...
Love this mascara! Definitely makes my lashes longer and my eyes pop. I have a new favorite and new found love!
Sara P.
Plymouth, PA
Love this product. Gives full lashes without having to use the fake lashes. Easy to wash off. Highly recommend.
Stacey S.
Warner Robins
Review for: Very Black 800 more...
I bought this about a week ago and I love it and I will be but it more. It was my first time using this product
Samantha g.
Victoria, TX
An okay mascara, I use this as my backup or when im a little short on funds. Gets the job done, and is reliable
Naida M.
One of my favorite mascaras out there. I'm picky about my mascara but this one does the job right and I'm livin
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does this mascara give a define flawless finish when applied ?
Jackie O.
Nashville, TN
I’m seeing pretty mixed reviews on here. Is this mascara more for adding volume or length? My lashes are naturally long so I’m craving more volume without clumps and like the idea of the natural oils.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this mascara good for short lashes?
Hena K.
Has anyone tried this? How long does it lasts?
Madelyn M.