COVERGIRL Flourish by Lash Blast Mascara

Sweep on COVERGIRL's Flourish by Lash Blast mascara to treat lashes to lush ingredients including coconut, avocado and papaya oils. COVERGIRL's Flourish by Lash Blast mascara helps lashes feel conditioned, builds volume and adds definition with every application!

Hey guys! What do you think about this mascara? I just got it At CVS I need volume
Does this product feel more natural because of the coconut oil and avocado or does it feel like a regular mascara?
Is this mascara meant to need 10 coats to notice it’s on? Or is mine messed up?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Flourish by Lash Blast Mascara!
Jeffersonvlle, IN
COVERGIRL Flourish by Lash Blast Mascara uploaded by Bridgette Z.
Loving COVERGIRL Flourish by Lash Blast Mascara! It’s a great go to mascara for some length and volume, but that’s not the real reason I love it! I’m one of those girls that pretty much cannot leave the house without mascara because of my blonde eyelashes. I got lash extensions about a 6 months ago with a few fill ins. Even though the girl assured me that it wouldn’t affect my real eyelashes, sure enough when I decided to quit going I barely had any of my real lashes left. So I went back to using my Latisse every night, but kept thinking how nice it would be to come across an “everyday” mascara that would also help them grow during the day! When I saw this at the grocery I immediately bought it and tried it out. It has a ton of natural oils to make your lashes grow ( or at least it did mine) and condition them. Still use it as my “everyday out the door” mascara and feel as though my lashes have continued to get healthier!
Coeur d' Alene
COVERGIRL Flourish by Lash Blast Mascara uploaded by Kelsey B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best buildable mascara I've tried so far! I loathe every builable lash mascara I've tried so far. The fallout into your eyes at the end of the day just isn't worth it. Plus I think it looks just plain bad unless you comb your lashes out. I would rather wear falsies. This probably isn't a true "lengthening" mascara but I do feel my lashes look longer. There is slight clumping when applied to the lowers but nothing a comb can't fix. Be careful not to rush with this wand! It's unforgiving. I will definitely be buying this again.
if you’ve seen my other reviews about Covergirl mascara you would know that I love them and I am obsessed with them and they are my holy grail mascara!!!! this is my most recent one I’ve tried because there are so many different colors like you are not imagine how many different kinds of mascara this one brand has so it’s literally a guarantee that you’ll find one that fits you!!! I’ve tried the orange, the dark turquoise, and the light green and I can’t pick a favorite because I love all of them so so so much and I cannot live without them😱❤️👍😃don’t forget to put them on you christmas list😂!!!!!
Morrow, OH
COVERGIRL Flourish by Lash Blast Mascara uploaded by Lisa N.
I didn't like this mascara at all! There is hardly any product on the wand when you pull it out. This is the first time I have bought it and I won't buy it again. I love Covergirl but this product just doesn't work for me. It was very affordable but not worth it. Also, the wand bristles are very pointy and sharp. As we all know, as careful as we are, the wand sometimes ends up in our eye. This wand hurts about 10x as much as normal.
Memphis, TN
I’m such a mascara girl! And a great mascara is just necessary. This mascara didn’t do it for me. Loved the packaging, loved the consistency of the product. No flaking or clumping. However, by the end of the day it make my eyes burn as if it would melt and get in my eye. Also, you have to use a lot of applying to finally achieve a look. After the first few applies you couldn’t even tell I had it on...
E Grand Rapid, MI
DO NOT BUY. I was looking for something with moisturizing properties to better take care of my lashes, so I gave this a shot. It was awful. The mascara itself did not stick to my lashes like other mascaras and once it was on, started to smudge under my eyes within an hour of wear. I appreciate the moisturizing aspect, but there is too much oil going on in the formula so it to even be called mascara.
This was the first COVERGIRL mascara ive ever used and let me tell you..... cant wait to try more!!! This makes your lashes look so freaking amazing and long and it gives the illusion of false lashes!! I highly recommend this product!! I cant wait to try more covergirl!! if you are having trouble getting the product out rotate the wand while still in the tube it will apply more product to the wand!
Hutchinson
This is my everyday, ride or die mascara. I don't get and clumps and no flaking. And it make my eyelashes look longer. It stays on during the day really well but when I go to take it off it comes off without struggle! And the mascara brush it thin so I can really get all of my lashes covered! I highly suggest it's an amazing product and an even better price tag
Seattle, WA
I really like this mascara, it’s made with a lot better ingredients and it’s not over powering. It doesn’t clump and the wand is really nice and combs through the lashes nicely. However it’s not very waterproof and I wish there was a water proof option. I also wish it added a bit more volume but if it’s a day I want volume I’ll use this and a volume mascara.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite drug store mascara! It lengthens and volumizes while keeping all the lashes separated. This type of wand prevents a lot of excess product buildup, which prevents clumping. It claims to be good for your lashes too. Im not sure if that's true or not, but I love the mascara so I hope so! I will definitely continue to purchase this mascara!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nashville, TN