BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Flamed up mega curl mascara gives you max volume and max curl in brilliant product! The curl igniter brush is specially designed to instantly add volume and curl to every lash.

• Ive been eyeing this mascara for a while, does it actually Curl you...1 Answers
  • Am I the only one that thinks Covergirl mascaras smell like peanut ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina E.
Christina E.
This mascara is my jam!
I love this mascara so much. The formula is really thick so it keeps my lashes looking long and full. The only problem is because it is so thick it can sometimes be a little chunky. I can also be a pain since it is waterproof it requires more work to remove it. The applicator is great though, it seperates my lashes evenly allowing for optimal coverage and the curve in the wand really helps pull my lashes upward so I don't need a eyelash curler. But I have found that if I don't wipe it off and I wash my face in the shower it smudges really bad. But it's cheap and it gets the job done. 😊
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Thick full lashes are a must for my every day look, and I've tried Dior and Smashbox and drugstore alike, and Cover Girls mascara has held up the best and comes at the best price! Easy to build volume and length without getting clumpy, the shape of the brush makes it a breeze to fan out your lashes and apply product evenly. Definitely the best drugstore mascara I've tried, and one of the best mascaras I've tried period. Great value, great results.
Kassandra I.
Kassandra I.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Very Black Blaze 800
One of my newest and favorite mascara! For the price, it definitely delivers more than it's worth. I had read about this mascara in an article about "best drugstore mascara's" and was eager to try it. At first I wasn't too impressed, but after 3 more uses the formula really started to pick up with the wand and the mascara went on beautifully. The wand worked well to lengthen and add volume to my lashes. Love love love.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Massapequa, NY
I received this mascara in a voxbox several months ago, and have re-purchased it many times since. I find that it does keep my lashes curled, especially after curling them beforehand. It gives great length and volume, without being too clumpy. This is definitely one of my favorite drugstore mascaras, and it's also very affordable (around $5-$6 depending on which drugstore you go to). I will continue to re-purchase!
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
I picked this up mainly because I liked the packaging. The brush isn't my favorite but it worked ok. The mascara didn't smudge throughout the day & wore just fine. My only complaint is it dried out really quickly, but I may have bought a bad one. Since it's cheap, I'd say give it a try & see if you like it.
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this mascara just got it the other day for my birthday and used it right away.my lashes look fuller and more plump. The black color really defines every lash and makes them look spread out. Love how I can look like I got falsies on with out actually having to put them on!!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I'm a mascara junkie and this one just sucked!!!!

It goes on nicely BUT gave me absolutely no volume,no fullness....just nothing. It looked like I had my natural lashes tinted...this one I returned to Walgreens within 2days of buying it.
McKenzie G.
McKenzie G.
Waxhaw, NC
I always have a hard time trying to find a mascara that really makes my eyelashes look thicker and longer. I decided to try this Flames up Mascara and I absolutely love it!! If you're considering trying this product, it's worth it!
Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL
Honestly one of the worst mascaras I ever tried. It was one of my first mascaras and I bought it because of the hunger games promotion. I ended up waiting months before I gave this whole makeup thing another shot.
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dania, FL
Does a great job at coloring and colonizing my little lashes. I like the applicator because it was easy to get all the way to the end of my lash line. Only complaint is I felt like it got thick and clumpy fast.
teresita m.
teresita m.
Ive been eyeing this mascara for a while, does it actually Curl your lashes?
Haleigh L.
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
Am I the only one that thinks Covergirl mascaras smell like peanut oil? It's really strong and very off putting!!