BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Flamed up mega curl mascara gives you max volume and max curl in brilliant product! The curl igniter brush is specially designed to instantly add volume and curl to every lash.

• Ive been eyeing this mascara for a while, does it actuall...2 Answers
  • Am I the only one that thinks Covergirl mascaras smell li...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I typically buy high end expensive mascaras in hopes of more impact, but have tried all sorts of different brands. This definitely takes the cake for one of my favorites, especially for being a drugstore brand and the price. It applies pretty smoothly and definitely gives a slight curl to your lashes. However the volume is the most noticeable. I do use it on top of a lengthening mascara. Overall I'd say this mascara gives you the most bang for you buck - literally. I have never used a drugstore brand of mascara that gave me better results / as much impact as this stuff. Love it!!" in 18 reviews
  • "My holy grail mascara was the Covergirl Flamed Out mascara. When I went to go pick up some more, I found this and I'm a sucker for huge curl mascara. This is my new holy grail "walk-on" mawscara. The curl is to die for, even without curling your lashes. The color (at least mine) is the perfect dark dark black with I love. Only downside is it can get clumpy, but you can comb the clumps upwards and away which actually adds to the curl if done right!" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
Love this mascara is amazing best  for me of the drug stores mascaras. I have sparse lashes and this definitely gives them volume and length! Goes on thickly immediately, so no building needed for me and separates without clumping. It does rub off a little during the day, but happy otherwise.
Pricilla S.
Paterson, NJ
Long lashes are a must to complete your look! This mascara gives you the length with thw magical wand that literally extends your lashes giving them that full long last look. I like to curl them after applying the mascara for a really dramatic look.
JESSICA L.
I absolutely loved this mascara. It says curl and it actually does. The price is affordable and it's Covergirl so no worries on the quality of the product. Thinking its been discontinued though, can not find it anywhere anymore. The last time I did see some was tagged as close-out.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
CoverGirl flammed up curl mascara is another great mascara!! I have to always have 3 or 4 of my favorite mascaras at all times!! And this is one of them I have more than one of!
Amanda W.
Grant
I have sensitive eyes, this mascara made my eyes super red and itchy. It’s was so clumpy and flaked horribly which I can not handle. I was able to return which was awesome but definitely not for anyone who can’t handle flaking.
Clarissa E.
Baldwinsville
I was impressed by the packaging and the shaped wand but found that the formula clumps easily when over-applied. Gave it an okay rating because when used minimally or with another mascara it's not terrible.
Annie P.
Jefferson, IA
Love this mascara! Doesn't make my eyelashes look clumpy and really does leave them lookin longer. I use to use $20 mascara but switched to this because it works just as well.
Annie B.
Berkeley, IL
Athena C.
This is a great mascara! It gives tons of length and volume. I am always on the hunt for a great mascara and this is one of my favorites. It literally does not clump! Also, it is super affordable.
Demi J.
Las Vegas, NV
I'll never use anything else! It took hold of every lash and elongated it! No more need for falsies for an all day hold. Doesn't crumble or stick, won't smudg either.!
teresita m.
Ive been eyeing this mascara for a while, does it actually Curl your lashes?
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
Am I the only one that thinks Covergirl mascaras smell like peanut oil? It's really strong and very off putting!!