COVERGIRL Flamed Out Water Resistant Mascara

Flamed out mascara gives you maximum volume for a flamed out lash look - now in water resistant. Volume igniter brush is specially designed to add volume to every lash for bigger thicker and fuller lashes to help maximize volume. Max volume. Water...

• Is it a very good waterproof mascara? What makes waterproof com...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this mascara? Is it new? 2 Answers
  • I been trying alot of mascaras out there and can't seem to find a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Really like this mascara. Doesn't run, which is important because I live in humid and sweaty Florida (which I love). Still, I prefer to stain my lashes or even have lash extensions applied when I can afford it. Makes life so much easier when you have a pool or go the beach a lot. For other times, this mascara is a good alternative.
Darian C.
I really liked this mascara, it is so sad that it got discontinued though. It gave more volume to my lashes, I used this in high school everyday and it was great for a daily mascara plus it was affordable
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I wasn't that impressed with this mascara as I thought I was going to be. It wasn't bad, but the other covergirl mascara was a lot better. This one was a little bit clumpy due to the wand
Crystal Q.
I am in love with this product. Covergirl got it right with this one. The wand is just like the one from better than sex. It is waterproof, makes your lashes full and lasts all day with no fall out after working a 10 hour shift. It removed nicely with my micellar water. This is surely a dupe for Too Faced mascara. And I was able to pick it up at local acme grocery store. Bonus.... it was on sale for 2.99! Thanks Covergirl! COVERGIRL Flamed Out Water Resistant Mascara
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
I absolutely dislike this mascara! It has a bunch of clumps ever since I started using it, the wand is always clumpy which makes me have to clean it on the edge of the tube so I don't go out looking like I have a spider web on my eyelashes, don't really recommend.
Ashley J.
I didn't like the brush on this mascara. It felt very awkward and was difficult to get the mascara on evenly. The price was decent and it lasted pretty well but I still wouldn't buy it again. I didn't have a problem with it drying out and one actually lasted me a while but I don't pump my mascara bc that's what causes it to dry out.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
This mascara works great for the price; however, it does clump enough to warrant some combing through. It adds both length and volume, especially with a couple coats. I use two to three coats and it looks like I'm wearing false eyelashes! My favorite drugstore mascara so far.
Mia W.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this mascara. It's waterproof and never ever clumps or flakes! The non-clumping/non-flaking factor is the most important to me. It does make my lashes look longer too. - I like that I can go to bed with this on and in the morning, yes, it's smudged, but no flakes in my eyes or on my face. I can also apply several layers of this and still, it doesn't clump. I hope Cover Girl continues to make this. I have literally tried every brand out there and I like this one the best.
Carey G.
The reason why I did not give this product a five star rating was because of the size of the packaging. I understand that it is trying to promote this specific type of mascara is the one that's going make your lashes bigger for more volumized and all that, but that does not mean that the packaging has to match everything they're trying to promote. That being said the product does actually fulfill what it the name says.
JoAnna L.
Mount holly , NC
This mascara is amazing! I remember being obsessed and in ahhh over this mascara after trying it for the first time! Only giving it 4 stars because again not the best mascara ever, and Iv only used a hand full of drug store mascaras over there years, And there might be better ones out there. But definitely a amazing mascara and totally recommend it!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
How does this mascara work ? Does it leave clumps ?
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
Is this product hard to wash off at the end of the day?
Jocelyn M.
How does this compare to other Covergirl mascara?
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT
Is the brush on this mascara good for long lashes?
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
What's your go to mascara?