BY COVERGIRL

Flamed out mascara gives you maximum volume for a flamed out lash look - now in water resistant. Volume igniter brush is specially designed to add volume to every lash for bigger thicker and fuller lashes to help maximize volume. Max volume. Water...

• Is it a very good waterproof mascara? What makes waterpr...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this mascara? Is it new? 2 Answers
  • I been trying alot of mascaras out there and can't seem t...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Flamed Out Water Resistant Mascara

Start your review of COVERGIRL Flamed Out Water Resistant Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I am on a schedule with my mascara, I change it out every six months, like clockwork. This is my favorite mascara in the past two years. I have long lashes and always strive for more volume, and this has amazing coverage for volume. I love that after one coat, I'm covered for the entire day, and it really only starts to shed after about 8 hours or so. " in 95 reviews
  • "Definitely one of my favs! Great price for a great product. Its super easy to come off and I also love the water proof one. Very easy to come over without loosing your eyelashes! " in 30 reviews
  • "Im veryyy picky when it comes to mascara and this is my new holy grail. This mascara seperates, lengthens, volumizes, AND it doesn't clump at all. I also really like the brush design, it makes it easy for me to get to the root of my lashes. Great job Covergirl definitely will be repurchasing again!" in 22 reviews
I was an avid user of this mascara a couple years back when I was still a student. It worked well enough for me. My thin, straight lashes would stay curled and volumized with a couple of swipes. It was water resistant, a huge plus in my book. My lashes looked in it. I think I eventually found different products to replace it, but I would definitely still consider this product.
Rochester
A little flakey after a day of wear but overall make your lashes very defined. Personally I like a more natural lash look, so I would not repurchase. I would personally recommend clumpcrush over anything. COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara By LashBlast
Dallas
Good product. Did what it was supposed to do, I didn’t notice a huge change in my lashes but it separated them and gave SOME volume. I usually prefer more but settled with what it gave me. Not my favorite but would buy again if in a pinch.
I wasn’t a huge fan of this product. I felt like it didn’t add too much to my lashes. I think it would be nicer if it was easier to put on and didn’t clump together so much. I wouldn’t recommend at all.
Aurora
I like this one for a quick out the door look.  Get in black brown for a more natural look.  I have a gray blue/green eye kind of a diff color. I like to have multiple mascaras on hand for different looks/feels.  This is one I go to for a natural look.  I buy a lot.  I also use this in my eyebrows when I just want that natural look.
Orlando
This is such a versatile mascara. I first bought it out of curiosity, but now I buying it knowing that I love it so much. I like to get the brown/black color because I can use it as mascara and also as brow mascara. It goes well with my brunet hair and adds the fill and lift and volume I love.
 It volumizes my lashes and lengthens them nicely. My only complaint is that I do have to use a clean lash brush to separate my lashes which isn't something the brush this mascara comes with does on it's own. You also need to make sure you have clean lashes before applying.
This mascara is good for when you are going swimming but still want your lashes to look good. I personally always use this mascara during the summer. It’s the perfect water proof mascara for any water related activity. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Sioux Falls
The mascara worked very wonderfully. It applied evenly and made my eyelashes appear very full. However this product dried out after about 1 month both times I bought this product. Would not recommend or buy again due to that. Please avoid this product.
Irving , TX
This is one of my favorite waterproof mascara’s. It stays in place but still comes off nicely with a make up wipe. I would change the design of this product because it looks like it wouldn’t be up to par with women’s make up products.
Covington, GA
How does this mascara work ? Does it leave clumps ?
Hickory Hills , IL
How does this compare to other Covergirl mascara?
New Britain, CT
Is the brush on this mascara good for long lashes?
Sydenham , ON
What's your go to mascara?

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Water Resistant Mascara

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email