7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Flamed out mascara gives you maximum volume for a flamed out lash look - now in water resistant!

• Is it a very good waterproof mascara? What makes waterproof come ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this mascara? Is it new? 2 Answers
  • I been trying alot of mascaras out there and can't seem to find a p...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "The brush works very well, and makes my lashes look so full and dark." in 1 review
  • "Probably my favorite mascara to use." in 1 review
  • "Separates every lash and my blue eyes pop!" in 1 review
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
While I normally love Covergirl mascaras, I can't say this one is my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I like it and it gets the job done, but I don't notice much volume or plumping with it. It gives me a slightly 'flamed out' look but nothing close to what other mascaras have helped me achieve. I still use it because it happens to be what I have on hand right now, and like I said, it still gives me a better looking lash than what I have without any mascara, but I like other products in Covergirl's mascara line better. Also I've noticed this particular kind dries out really quick, but maybe that's just me
Kelsie G.
Kelsie G.
Are you looking for a good Dupe well this is a great Dupe for BTS mascara from two-faced I love it my first impression was wow how natural and saw my lashes look at it is not a clumpy. I did not like the first opening of the brush but it was because that kind of brush with the formula looked like would be dry and clumpy so don't be alarmed it did not make my lashes clumpy it makes me happy it is actually a dupe. You can buy this product at Walmart for 5.45 compared to a little better quality bts for 24$.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
The wand looks similar to Too Faced Better Than Sex's wand, but it didn't work the same magic on my lashes. Nothing terrible to say, a little flaky 7+ hrs into the day. There are much better drugstore mascaras on the market though. (I.e. Maybelline lash sensational)
I like this on my bottom lashes more than the top.
Got clumpy on the second coat for me- had to comb through my lashes with a clean wand
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is my least favorite mascara I've ever tried, I used it only twice and just gave up. I like the packaging, everything else I hate. The wand is horrific for me, and the mascara itself flaked off my lashes into my eyes and got them really irritated. The formula seems extra wet and smears easily, you have to give it time to dry or it will get allover your lids and cheeks.
Julia H.
Julia H.
This mascara is average. The first time I used it, it gave me really long lashes, so I was hopeful and excited. That feeling did not last very long. By my second time using it, the good first impression went out the door. You will need to apply many, many coats of this to get longer lashes, and even then it's average. It doesn't last very long, and I would not get it again.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I don't have to put a lot of this product to see a difference. This my all time favorite mascara. This is my go to mascara. It easily applies to your lashes, doesn't clump them. and it lasted throughout the day for me. I wear this mascara to all my concerts and it stays through the whole day, didn't run when water was dumped on me, or sweat. This mascara it AMAZING!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
The mascara is fine, it's a standard mascara. I don't notice a difference between this in terms of length and volume compared to other covergirl mascaras. I HATE the wand though. it reaches all the lashes but the very tip of it really holds a ton on product and always has at glob on it. I always need to scrap that off before use.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA
Honestly I was pretty excited to try this product and I am sad that it disappointed. The applicator almost made it impossible to put on mascara without getting it around the edges of my eyes! It was quite a hassle and I felt like the mascara itself didn't make up for the brush applicators flaw. On to try the next one...
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
This is a staple in my makeup bag I prefer the one that is not watwr resistant though because this 5 one is a little harder to remove without taking some lashes with it. the premise of this mascara is to get the lashes fanned out to the outer corners I really love this product and am a fan of covergirl in general!
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
I like this mascara I wouldn't say it's my favorite but I think it is really nice. I was a little nervous to see how it would be because of the wand but I don't feel like there was anything different about it. One thing I have to say is that I love the packaging and the name I personally think it's cool.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
How does this mascara work ? Does it leave clumps ?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
Is this product hard to wash off at the end of the day?
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
How does this compare to other Covergirl mascara?
Maryann E.
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT
Is the brush on this mascara good for long lashes?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sydenham , Ontario
What's your go to mascara?