COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pot, Red-Hot 345 uploaded by Qhayiya S.

BY COVERGIRL

Blazing, Blendable Pots of Super-saturated Color Super-saturated color 2 Explosive looks 3 Bold Help you create bold, explosive looks and get your eyes noticed.

Buy on Amazon
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Vass, Nc
I absolutely adored this product's color, sadly it isn't very pigmented. I thought it really looked okay on my lids and I was able to create many looks for it, despite the lack of pigment. The shadow pots were not too pricey so I was able to get a couple to use to mix and match. I definitely enjoyed this product but it could be better.
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
Portage, IN
I buy Covergirl eye shadow because of its price. You can get this at Walmart really cheap. There are probably better ones out there, but I don't like to spend a lot on eye shadow. I would rather spend my money on a good foundation. But Covergirl has been a staple in eye makeup for a long time
Emily E.
Emily E.
Review for: Red-Hot
Somewhat glittery, it has shimmer & a bit of a shine to it which is nice. Finger swatched and blended color is visible though quite subtle. Very pretty. I like it how it is, except I wish there wasn't any talc in it. I also have this in limelight. The end.
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
Excellent product great for your eyelids. I purchased this at my local Walmart. I have brown eyes so this shadow Looks great with my eye color. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Miami Springs, FLORIDA
Review for: Red-Hot
The best product I've known in years, I'm thrilled with it. I want to change to another prosucto because the quality is very good. Your makeup is fantastic long lasting. I recommend. It's the best.
Lizeth P.
Lizeth P.
For a drugstore shadow cover girl killed it! This eyeshadow was so pigmented I was quite shocked. I wore it as a dramatic look and it looked fantastic. Looking for a bright out color ? You got it!
Hisorini G.
Hisorini G.
Medley, FL
Este producto es espectacular!, se nota bastante natural y ademas es duradero, lo adoro por que soy amante del los looks bastante natural, poco maquillaje pero sin dejar de usarlo!
samantha g.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
The color isn't as pigmented as I hoped it would be, and there was a bit of fallout while using a regular eyeshadow brush. Maybe it'll apply easier with a sponge type applicator?
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Wichita, KS
I love you I love you, I'm not a pink person. But I just love this is so 😍💕its such a pretty color and I use it alot,even if your not a pink lover your should lowkey try it out
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this that's why I gave its good review. It's a good color for the every day wear and it has those rosy cheeks like in the Taylor Swift music video and song lyrics
Erica M.
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ
I'm seeking out a dark red color,like humand blood red. I'm can't stand shades of pinks. For my questions,does this color come close to the shade of red I'm looking for or it more belongs to the "pink" category? If possible,can someone point me in the right direction of brand I should look into? Thank you in advance,for any suggestions!! =)