BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

Lisa W.
Sioux City, IA
This product is a nice change from the average eye shadow routine. Its kind of a mix between powder and cream except it comes in a very easy to apply (or at least in theory) chunky pencil. My pencil actual fell apart the first time I went to sharpen it. The brand new sharpener I have broke off the tip and the eyeshadow ended up pulling apart from the surrounding wood frame it is in. It is now very hard to sharpen it and the wood still chunks off in big breaking pieces. It is very sharp too so I have to be careful as I don't cut my eye lid while Im applying. I like this color because it doesn't stand out and it is perfect for contouring the eye. Plus all you have to do is pencil it on then smudge it in a little and voila! Your all set! You can buy this at any Target/Walmart type retailer for a reasonable price of around $5.
Brittany G.
Somerset, KY
Love these pencils. I combine all 3 and love the look! Will definitely buy more in the future. Lasts all day. My picture is at the end of the day. As I rub my eyes a lot!
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
This color is absolutely beautiful. I love that you can layer it to brighten it or just apply it once for a more subtle look. It's such a nice pearly pink it works for just about any occasion
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
I'm in love with this eyeshadow! It goes on a bit lighter than it looks, but you can layer it. It goes on kind of gel-like and then powders out and lasts ALL DAY AND NIGHT. It keeps my eyeliner in place as well. I want to buy a light green or purple in it to bring out my green eyes, but this is delightful and I can wear it almost anywhere to make my eyes pop for all occasions.
Teri P.
Owatonna, MN
I absolutely love this. But the tip hurts my contacts so it takes like an hour for the pain to go away. But I still love this. It's very white when I put it on. (I have the white one)
Teonsha T.
Where to begin about these pencils. These eye shadow pencils are the best. I use them when I don't wanna use traditional eye shadow and they're my go to for a night out. I love how pigmented they are how how the color just pops on your eyes. I brought my pencils from Wal-Mart for about $6 each. I have 12 pencils and some colors I have two of. My favorite is the 355 it's a plum color and I love the way it goes with my skin. I would recommend these pencils to buyers and I will be repurchasing these as well.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I honestly have no complaints about this product. I have multiple colors and they all look good, even the brighter ones. They go on smooth and they last all day. I wish that they would twist up instead of having to sharpen them but it's worth it.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?