BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

MeLisa B.
Sioux falls, SD
I like this product I just wish that they would blend easier together rather than me sitting there having to smudge your home and grab brushes after brushes to try to get them just to blend
Susy A.
The COVERGIRL Flamed out shadow pencil  looks great by itself . I like the color, and how easy it is to apply, but since I cannot sharpen it without taking the whole middle part out first.
Mackenzie E.
Ottawa
Really good pigmentation and a good variety of colors. Easy to use and reasonably priced. Kind of annoying to sharpen.
E-Ching C.
Jackson, NJ
I thought I’d change my makeup game with a shadow pencil, but I’m slowly learning that pencils are just not my thing. I’m sure this may work for some of you, but I’ll stick to my shadow powders and liquid liners.
Suha S.
hyderabad
Love these flamed out shadow pencils from cover girl, you can use them in your water line as well
rosa a.
florida
Ya lo he dicho antes funciona muy bien me gusta mucho puedes manejarlo a tu antojo dejando un look muy bonito lo puedes notar inmediatamente lo usas
Rachelle W.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried these sticks out for a month and I love them! It makes putting eye shadow on easy and it stays on all day :) the colors are beautiful and you can use a few together just like matte eye shadow. I would recommend this product.
Deborah T.
Me encanta este producto!!! Tienen mucha variedad de colores y que están a la moda, dejan una apariencia en los ojos impresionantes, lo recomiendo
Amber H.
Nampa
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked these, but didnt use them as much as I thought I would. Will probably give them to my preteen daughter to try.
Anna H.
Saint John, NB
Purchased at: Walmart
Good for a little shine and on the go liner or over the entire eye ! Easy to blend with your finger.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?