BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil

Start your review of COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Samantha T.
Del Rio, TX
Absolutely love this product. I own a few colors and change them out depending on my mood. The product is smooth and the colors are vibrant. If there was more product in the actual stick I would give it 5 stars.
Candis E.
Portage, MI
I really like shadow pencils because they are so easy to use. This one is good because it has a really big point so it covers a lot of area. I do have a little trouble with this brand and color showing up well. I have hooded eyes and it takes a really vibrant color to pop. This soft purple doesn't translate well.
Cynthia K.
New Market
This is my go to eye color it always wakes up my eyes. Love it. Goes on smooth and can be smoothd out.
Reta C.
Oshawa, Ontrio
I buy more of the shadow pencils then eye shadow goes on easy and smooth not chunky or anything ... No greasy feeling left on your eye kid after applying
Shalimar A.
Sharjah , UAE
This i love, wearable and i have the shade ginger flame which i love and suits my eye color brown. This product is comparable to the urban decay 24/7 eye pencils but its more expensive than this one. Now about the product its pigmented glides in the skin pretty well and wear time is great and is an affordable brand which i love. And you can wear them on they're own or add another eyeshadow color and its color will not fade and does not get oily on the lids which is a plus for me. Only down side is that its not a retractable pen.
Breanna C.
Clover, SC
Makes eyes pop. If you're looking for a pop of color, and a long lasting stay.. Then this is your product!!
Stephanie B.
Love this eye shadow, looks good on and stays on. Would love to see more of this in the covergirl line.
Fancy K.
Georgetown, KY
Covergirl is a great beauty company to use coupons with. Always look for clearance !!!!!!!
Kristal R.
conroe, TX
I love cover girl eyeshadow pencil ! Easy to apply and very affordable! The color is so pigmented and popping!
taylah s.
beaudesert
I love these colours so much they're so pigmented and looks gorgeous definitely recommending this brand and product
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?