BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil

Start your review of COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kayla P.
Mansfield OH
I really wanted to like this product. I was so excited to try it but after buying it and trying it, I didnt like it. It burned my eyes and I had a allergic reaction to it. I threw it in the trash. I dont recommend this product and will not be buying it again.
E-Ching C.
Jackson, NJ
I thought I’d change my makeup game with a shadow pencil, but I’m slowly learning that pencils are just not my thing. I’m sure this may work for some of you, but I’ll stick to my shadow powders and liquid liners.
DEBORAH J.
Glasgow, KY
I HAVE ALREADY HAD THESE TO REVIEW, NOTHING MUCH CHANGES HERE. AND I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WORD'S TO BE SURE I DON'Y WANT TO ADD MORE
claudia p.
Forest, VA
Application is easy and it blends easily but it transfers. I had pink eye shadow on my upper lid (not on purpose).
Rosalyn B.
Not very good. It dried up easily and got crusty and would fall apart. (With the lid on) it was also very dull when I used it and I ended up throwing it away and using something else. Waste of money
LAURA T.
Princeton, LA
Do not use shadow pencils. The pencils seem to dry my eyelids so therefore I choose not to use it
Amanda L.
Chelsea, AL
I was really trying to expand my horizons with stepping out with this color. Definitely the wrong color and it did not look good with my skin tone.
Tiffany R.
Arnold
I tried this thinking it would be easier and faster than regular eyeshadow but it wasnt..I did line that it was smaller than it though
Alyson D.
White House, TN
I don't think the color of this! It's too yellow! I tried to put it on my lower water line and my eyes started watering and hurting!
Maidely A.
This barely last the day it is used and is terrible quality, would not use again
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?