BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I honestly have no complaints about this product. I have multiple colors and they all look good, even the brighter ones. They go on smooth and they last all day. I wish that they would twist up instead of having to sharpen them but it's worth it.
Breanna C.
Clover, SC
Makes eyes pop. If you're looking for a pop of color, and a long lasting stay.. Then this is your product!!
Danielle G.
Flamed out is a pretty sick color. I love it personally and would tell others to try it. Price is right too!
Reta C.
Oshawa, Ontrio
I buy more of the shadow pencils then eye shadow goes on easy and smooth not chunky or anything ... No greasy feeling left on your eye kid after applying
Delaney T.
Dayton
I love these pencils because they were so easy to apply and had lots of sparkle. I love them so much
Cynthia K.
New Market
This is my go to eye color it always wakes up my eyes. Love it. Goes on smooth and can be smoothd out.
Becky T.
Perrysburg, OH
I fee like no one ever talks about these, and I don't know why. They have a lot of pigmentation, and the pen-style application makes it super easy to use. They don't crease all day on my dry lids, and they help keep shadow in all day.
Jennifer G.
Lafayette,Louisiana
This cover girl product is so good to use i love how it glows on the eyes and gives you a great smokey eye look.
atk k.
These are great because they are supper easy to use and have a nice smooth pigmented color and long lasting.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?