BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

Julie M.
Akron, OH
I love these shadow pencils! I have the pink, gold and a light shimmery brown. I use these a lot. Wasn't sure if you could sharpen them but I found if you put them in the freezer for 5 minutes they sharpen very nicely.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I liked this product. Once you get it right it is beautiful. I just wish the pigment was a little stronger but that's an easy fix with an extra coat. Good price, covergirl is a fabulous brand
Charla K.
Brighton, MI
This pencil is perfect for the days I don't feel like putting a lot of effort into my makeup. It goes on easily and quickly. It adds a bit of brightness to my look without much effort. The pencil also sharpens well.
Corin M.
I have been using this liner for about 2 years now. I like how it looks when it goes on but it does not stay on very well. In a way it slides off my eye lids onto the outer corner of my eye. I'm not sure it it's something I am doing or if it's the product.
Kathy S.
Burnham, PA
Loved the color in store, was hard to app;ly since I need bifocals to see up close and you cant apply eyel amkeup wearing glasses. gave it to my 15 year daughter and she loves it. she applied it to me for me once before a dinner date and the color is a bit intense for my skin tone and wardrobe palette
Chantae P.
Leesburg , GA
I love this eyeshadow pencil. It is very good for the person on the go who just needs to do a little makeup before they start their day. It is also very fast and easy to use product. I would recommend this product.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
I have come to love these colored pencils! They are great to add a bit of a highlight to the eyelid. I apply it just above my eyeliner and it's amazing how much it makes my eyes pop!!
Christina D.
Kansas City, KS
This is a very smooth shadow pencil i like that this goes on smooth and makes it easy to apply. And if your not a pro yet at applying shadow with a pencil no worries this is very easy to remove so no fuss or mess
Katie M.
Simi Valley, CA
I like the pencils, they give more control than powder and can blend nicely. This color isn't an everyday color for me but it is a fun one. The only con I have with the pencil is you have to be even with the pressure you apply otherwise you might have a spot that looks darker. Over a good one.
MANDY H.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
These are are amazing! No matter what eyeshadow I use I always start off with my eyelid primer! These set in no time and once they do they are on untill you use makeup remover to take them off! I have a lot colors.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?