BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil

Start your review of COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda C.
Madison, WI
I really adore this eyeshadow pencil. I have been looking for a suitable replacement for the Forever 21 gold eyeshadow pencil I had been using and I have finally found this substitute! It is quick and easy to apply, and I adore the shimmer.
Amanda C.
Yuma, AZ
Decent eyeshadow pencil of you want a bit of color and don't like powder eyeshadow. Also a very vibrant gold that shows up and stays put for hours. Recommend it if you want to use it even as an eyeliner.
Erin B.
I like looking natural even when wearing makeup so this shadow pencil provides a very nice color to achieve that natural look. I have found that the shadow pencil stays on longer than other plain powders as it is a little creamier in texture and sticks to the eye lid plus the fact that it is a pencil makes for easy application.
Shelby G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is basically my go to pencil on eyeliner. I love to apply it than get a bit of a smudge for the sultry look. It's not as bright as a gel liner, but I like the subtle finish which blends right in any time I use my naked colors.
Lauren T.
Bristol, IL
This color is so pretty! I used it when I ran out of a certain shadow that I loved, so I used this and smoked it out and it looks pretty good. it's a very good price and goes on smooth and isn't impossible to remove at the end of the day
Camila C.
Falls Church, VA
I bought this pencil to do an specific makeup, the function it was make my makeup lighter in the "corner" of my eyes, but for me didn't make any difference. the pigmentation it wasn't good enough or it wasn't what I expected.
Kassondra D.
Southington, CT
Works really good as an eyeshadow, I have the crayon version where you twist up the tube, the only problem with it is the stick snapped in the tube so I can't twist it up. Other than that it works well and has a lot of shimmer
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
This color is absolutely beautiful. I love that you can layer it to brighten it or just apply it once for a more subtle look. It's such a nice pearly pink it works for just about any occasion
Candis E.
Portage, MI
I really like shadow pencils because they are so easy to use. This one is good because it has a really big point so it covers a lot of area. I do have a little trouble with this brand and color showing up well. I have hooded eyes and it takes a really vibrant color to pop. This soft purple doesn't translate well.
Jamese M.
Tallahassee, FL
I opened a sealed Covergirl flamed out shadow pencil and it had no point. I looked in the cap and there was no trace of a point and no sharpener. One shouldn't have to buy an additional sharpener to use with this product.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?