BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil

Start your review of COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Natasha B.
Attleboro, MA
I love makeup and this is very good product it goes on smooth and last along time compared to other brands it does not need improvement at all I would recommend this to anyone who wants eyes pencil makeup it's one of my favorite brands of makeup and easy to put on
Rhianna W.
Great Falls, MT
While these give pretty good pigment and coverage for a drugstore brand shadow pencil they are not good for sensitive skin/eyes. Every time I have worn them my eyes water and burn. I finally had to throw every single one I had bought out... and I had 7 of them!
Ceci L.
La Feria, TX
I didn't like the pigmentation of the eye shadow. I believe that they could have done a better job it broke very easily the packaging wasn't so awesome the price was okay for the product but I did expect a little bit better product I would not buy this again
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
This eyeshadow pencil, along with others of this brand work great. Again I would reccomend these to people who want their shading to be easier. This pencil blends perfectly and goes on so effortlessly. Highly recommended!
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I honestly have no complaints about this product. I have multiple colors and they all look good, even the brighter ones. They go on smooth and they last all day. I wish that they would twist up instead of having to sharpen them but it's worth it.
Anna W.
Rio Rancho, NM
I expected a lot more from this product, but was disappointed. The colors I bought were nice. Except the purple shade has some chunky glitter in it. My problem was how rough they are on my eyelids! It's extremely uncomfortable to put on- doesn't glide on the skin at all. If anyone is thinking about these, get the ones from Ulta brand. Those are perfect!
Samantha Q.
Rego Park, NY
CoverGirl is my go to beauty product most of the time. I love how they have an assortment of colors for this "Flamed Out Shadow Pencil." It helps gives you that pop you want and need and lasts almost all day.
Teri B.
The lighter colors don't have good pigmentation, and don't feel tacky enough to be an eye shadow base or primer. I will however keep playing around with them and see how they can be best used since I do like the few lighter color that I have.
Alexandria W.
This is probably the worst product I have ever used. I got two shades: 300, a silvery grey, and 330, a metallic gold. They were part of the Hunger Games Catching Fire collection. Naturally I love makeup and the Hunger Games so this seemed like a no brainer. These shadow pencils have such a low pigmentation. To get a good solid color I have to press down hard and put on many layers. Terrible product.
Jane C.
Nassau, NY
I love the colors available in this product both the Shadow Pencils & the Flamed Out Pots. I use mostly the black & gray family of colors, but this product blends well & I have been adding a little punch with a brighter color. I will mention that the pencil does go on in the color you expect, unlike the pots that go on a bit lighter.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?