BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

Tulsi S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I have the blue & pink ones! Amazing! It is so pigmented. I use a little bit and just spread it around with a brush and it lasts a very long time! It's so easy to apply, which is a plus! I also use this as an eyeliner for a pop of color. I would most certainly buy this again!
Kaitlyn P.
Northfield, MN
I love using this as a base for my eyeshadow. It doesn't crease at all and boosts the pigment of the eyeshadow that I layer over it. I really like using it under the Urban Decay shadow in Dust. The color is usually so light but with this as a base you can really see it and it's amazeballs.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I like using this product. It looks nice when applied, smooth application. Wish it lasted longer and wish I could sharpen it but once it runs out you have to buy a new one. Besides that it is a good product. Would recommend to friends and family.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Poor quality, faded quickly. It could not withstand a whole not out. I bought this to try it out but I probably won't be buying it again. I tried using it on five different occasions. I would've considered using it more often if it lasted longer.
jennay t.
Fresno, CA
Its great I likes I didn't really love it to me it felt a lol chalky and I always get everythin from target and Walmart it was packaged nicley and kept it from getting broken no not really I just hope that it won't be so chalky and not really I don't really use this as much.
Marissa R.
Lancaster, PA
This goes on very smoothly, the color is lovely but after a few hours it smears and smudges. So it is not a long wear product. Compared to other brands it doesn't last no wear near as long. But i still like it as a quick an easy applications. I just don't wear it all day!
Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
I never had any problems whit Cover Girl make up ever . I have to say that I am not pleased with how this one had made all around my eye red and swollen . Not sure what is in it that could do that to me because I have wore other brands that didn't bother me. I thought I would try them out for a change but it turned out to be a total loss for me . Thank goodness I only bought 1 .
Alyssa C.
LUTZ, FL
This is one of my favorite covergirl eyeshadow pencil shades. I have been using covergirl for years, and will continue to use them because they have great products for reasonable prices. I use at keast one convergirl product a day when applying my makeup.
Hannah D.
This is the best thing ever invented. Before this, I hardly ever used to wear eye shadow because I wear contacts and the eye shadow would get in my eyes and irritate my contacts but with this you just draw it on and you do not have to wait for it to dry or anything.
Rhianna W.
Great Falls, MT
While these give pretty good pigment and coverage for a drugstore brand shadow pencil they are not good for sensitive skin/eyes. Every time I have worn them my eyes water and burn. I finally had to throw every single one I had bought out... and I had 7 of them!
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?