BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

77 lakeview ave buffalo ny
These are amazing easy to use and not messy at all I love them and gotta buy more colors they are great ladies make sure to try it you won’t regret it !! I enjoy using the pencils gets the job done fast and easy
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
Seriously the best pencil EVER! I actually use it as an eyeliner. All the colors go on smooth and are gorgeous. I purchase mine from Amazon and it comes non-sharpened so you don't worry about the tip breaking in transit. It washes off easily and really is the best! I always get compliments on this product.
Amethyst S.
I really love this pencil! i f I am going for a dark shadowy look or doing my Halloween faces this is for sure the pencil that I would use!! the packaging is always nice and I would for sure buy it again the only thing wrong with it is that it is really hard to apply on. I have to go back and forth multiple times for the look I want.
Brittany M.
Beattyville, KY
I love Cover Girl's products. Their prices are usually pretty good too. And with this one, I love the colors that they come in. And I love how easily it goes on. The only problem I have is that after I wear it for a little while, it sort of clumps up in the crease of my eye lid.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
I love the color for this and I love how easy it is to put on my eyes. It is long lasting for those night out on the towns . Much better than some cheaper items. I use this sometimes on my everyday wear and use and sometimes on my night out on the town. I would usually recommend to those who love to let their eyes shine.
Jessica G.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this CoverGirl shadow stick! I love to use this to accent my eyes and then use different color eye shadows to blend. This product works amazing on my Asian eyes since I don't have an upper eyelid crease. It creates a unique look and I always get compliments on my eye makeup whenever I'm wearing it!
Tulsi S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I have the blue & pink ones! Amazing! It is so pigmented. I use a little bit and just spread it around with a brush and it lasts a very long time! It's so easy to apply, which is a plus! I also use this as an eyeliner for a pop of color. I would most certainly buy this again!
Kaitlyn P.
Northfield, MN
I love using this as a base for my eyeshadow. It doesn't crease at all and boosts the pigment of the eyeshadow that I layer over it. I really like using it under the Urban Decay shadow in Dust. The color is usually so light but with this as a base you can really see it and it's amazeballs.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cover girl one allow you to sharpen it or is it a twist up? I prefer ones that sharpen. Also is this long lasting throughout the day?
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?