BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil

Start your review of COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alisha C.
New windsor, NY
LOVEEEEE this product! I'll use it in the center of my lid and blend it out with my finger or underneath my lower lash line for a dramatic look. Very versatile product and gorgeous color
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
Shadow pencils are where it’s at! They are so easy to use and mess free! No powder everywhere or messing up. Very affordable and i can find this everywhere. I usually purchase at target! I’d recommend to anyone!
Jordan F.
Fort hood, TX
I am usually not a fan of this kind of eye shadow, but this product is awesome! I love their color collection and it is crazy pigmented...esoeically considering the price is great!
E-Ching C.
Jackson, NJ
I thought I’d change my makeup game with a shadow pencil, but I’m slowly learning that pencils are just not my thing. I’m sure this may work for some of you, but I’ll stick to my shadow powders and liquid liners.
Alyssa N.
Houston
i really dislike this shadow pencil i find it extremely hard to use i've used it twice and i can't seem to get it to work it's very hard to blend out with a brush i don't recommend this
Lisa W.
Sioux City, IA
This product is a nice change from the average eye shadow routine. Its kind of a mix between powder and cream except it comes in a very easy to apply (or at least in theory) chunky pencil. My pencil actual fell apart the first time I went to sharpen it. The brand new sharpener I have broke off the tip and the eyeshadow ended up pulling apart from the surrounding wood frame it is in. It is now very hard to sharpen it and the wood still chunks off in big breaking pieces. It is very sharp too so I have to be careful as I don't cut my eye lid while Im applying. I like this color because it doesn't stand out and it is perfect for contouring the eye. Plus all you have to do is pencil it on then smudge it in a little and voila! Your all set! You can buy this at any Target/Walmart type retailer for a reasonable price of around $5.
Mayra Q.
I'm really in to pick and red colors and this product is perfect color. It's really affordable and really easy to fine. This product really meet my expectations.
El sueño de todas, facil de aplicar, facil de difuminar, practico, economico y de gran calidad, la verdad me parce excelente este producto en todas sus tonalidades, yo solo tengo 3 pero me va super bien, si lo volveria a comprar pero tambien me gusta probar cosas nuevas // The dream of all, easy to apply, easy to blend, practical, economical, high quality, truth parce me excellent product in all shades, I only have 3 but I do really well, if you would buy but also I like to try new things
Moncerrat A.
It retails for $7.79 at Cvc . It's two products in one . With the flamed out shadow pencil you get a creamy color plus the definition of eyeliner for the bold eye. Color are amazing and are very pigmented .
Brittany G.
Somerset, KY
Love these pencils. I combine all 3 and love the look! Will definitely buy more in the future. Lasts all day. My picture is at the end of the day. As I rub my eyes a lot!
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?