BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil

Start your review of COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kailyn B.
Summerville
This product is amazing I feel like it just makes life easier rather than taking hours trying to get the perfect eyeshadow this is easier application everything I love it I use it like almost everyday for school I think it gives a beautiful eyeshadow look and you can use it for a whole bunch of different
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
These pencils are very creamy and easy to work with, but not so much on the color payoff. They work okay when using a bunch for a swatch, but to apply or blend out on the eye makes it practically disappear. I was pretty bummed, so I'm just getting rid of mine altogether.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
This product works great if you use it as a lid primer and then stick your shadow product to it it also works great in light color towards the inner corner of the eyes to brighten up the eye this is something I use on my clients all the time
diana r.
Jamestown, RI
This was one of the first ever eyeshadow palettes I had ever tried once I started wearing makeup in junior high school. I have hazel eyes and I had pale skin and darker hair back then so I had a hard time finding many colors that would compliment my eyes instead of just totally washing me out. These three colors are perfect. They really go with any skin tone, eye color, or for any occassion. Now I am tan with platinum blonde hair and they still compliment my eyes. The light pink is great for under the brow bone or on the eyelid if you wanted a lighter effect. The middle shade was my go to neutral shadow for years. It blends it great with any color and looks great on its own. It wasn't over powering and had just enough shimmer to make your eyes stand out. The darker shade was great for the crease, corner, or over liner for a smokey effect. It also blended well with just about any color you could imagine. I would recommend this shade to anyone who has hazel eyes especially, or anyone who wants that perfect neutral palette that goes well with everything. Covergirl eyeshadow has never let me down. It was my first makeup, since it was all my mom used to use, and I know it lasts forever and always looks great.
Jean Y.
I don't often use eyeshadow that look like pencils, but it wasn't too bad. I liked how easy it was to apply and the color looked great. It was kind of easy to blend out. Overall, I think I would re- purchase since it is cheap.
Samantha T.
Del Rio, TX
Absolutely love this product. I own a few colors and change them out depending on my mood. The product is smooth and the colors are vibrant. If there was more product in the actual stick I would give it 5 stars.
Karina C.
chicago
Crystal N.
I love these eyeshadow pencils. They are very easy to use and they aren’t messy. You can carry several different ones with you at a time. There are so many great colors you can achieve a great look.
Lauren C.
New York City
These eye shadow pencils are absolute perfection. If you’re looking to add a pop of color to any going out look, the COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil leads to the deepest hues of bright shades for any eye
Melyssa O.
Barrie , AK
Not a product I would recommend, I have never tried an eyeshadow pencil and I dont think I liked using this one. It does not last a very very long time and it tends to not be so pigmented. Not something I would buy again.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?