BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

Amanda C.
Rose City
I used this shadow for many years I wouldn't even try anything else, talk about effortless!! No applicator or brush needed, great pigment and love the earthy tones. And it seemed to last forever
Teonsha T.
Where to begin about these pencils. These eye shadow pencils are the best. I use them when I don't wanna use traditional eye shadow and they're my go to for a night out. I love how pigmented they are how how the color just pops on your eyes. I brought my pencils from Wal-Mart for about $6 each. I have 12 pencils and some colors I have two of. My favorite is the 355 it's a plum color and I love the way it goes with my skin. I would recommend these pencils to buyers and I will be repurchasing these as well.
marianela P.
hialeah
i bought this for my mom she absolutely loves it. She even told me to buy her different colors i will be going back for more colors. I highly recommend it because my mom is very picky and it is sooo hard for her to actually like something. She said she absolutely loves this one and take it from me she is soo hard to please. i will be buying one for myself to try it for myself as well. It is very easy to apply and extremely smooth you can actually put it on without a hazard or any problem. looks stunning.
ariana c.
I've seen lots of eyeshadow pencils in the market and I really had no I interested in trying them because I thought they were gimmicky but I found this on sale for about $1 or so and it was the last one and I am so in love with this! 4 stars because I'm a lazy sharpener! But this stands out so well without primer! Very pigmented! I wish there was other colors! Very quick to use!
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite brand product for makeup. It is the best makeup brand ever. It is a little pricey but worth it. It is easy to use and it is good quality. I always buy it at cvs pharmacy or rite aid. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for good makeup product. I would always go buy this product when I need more.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I loved this until it came time to sharpen it myself. The color goes on strong, and beautiful. It drags a little but not anything you can't work with. When I went to sharpen it however, I couldn't get either of my sharpeners to work. The outside is just too stiff/hard and I ended up ruining the pencil a few times.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Love this brand and color. I basically use shadow and liner. This stays on way longer than other brands I have tried. It is easy to remove as well. It is easy to apply and doesn't pull or drag across the eye lid. Have plenty colors to play with. Not very expensive either.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I purchased this shadow crayon on a whim because of the gorgeous copper color. It is very easy to use, but I find that it does not last very long on my eyes and the color has a tendency to smear. The bronze color is absolutely beautiful though! I won't be repurchasing, but it was fun to try.
Becky T.
Perrysburg, OH
I fee like no one ever talks about these, and I don't know why. They have a lot of pigmentation, and the pen-style application makes it super easy to use. They don't crease all day on my dry lids, and they help keep shadow in all day.
Sarah M.
Wow! I love my eye shadow pencil. Call me lazy, but it is so handy to just swipe this over your eye...no more finding the right brush and dealing with powder flying everywhere. I’m impressed with how well it stays on, even if I accidentally touch it throughout the day.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?