BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil

Start your review of COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie M.
Simi Valley, CA
I like the pencils, they give more control than powder and can blend nicely. This color isn't an everyday color for me but it is a fun one. The only con I have with the pencil is you have to be even with the pressure you apply otherwise you might have a spot that looks darker. Over a good one.
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
This shadow pencil works amazing! It works effortlessly and blends beautifully. I reccomend this for beginners who have a hard time with shading and want to try something easier!
Emma H.
Piqua, OH
I was impressed with this eyeshadow! I bought this just because I needed a new charcoal eyeshadow while I was out of town visiting family and since I like Maybelline, I decided to try it. Very pigmented and pretty smooth. It really looks good with a smoky eye. I would recommend this!!
Janel K.
Topeka, KS
Cover girl is my favorite make up. I like the fact that it's good quality but it doesn't cost a lot of money. I've used so many products over the years that when I saw this cover girl eyeshadow pencil I had to try it. It did not disappoint me at all it was great I would recommend it
Mason W.
This product broke very easily I had trouble keeping it sharpened. It wasn't bad for what I paid for it. I was able to get on sale so I thought I would get it to try it out. I wont buy the product again.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
A classic set of natural earth tone warm neutral colors. they wear well and go on east. Make sure you use a shadow primer first to get these to show up pigmented and stay longer
Rebecca P.
Denver, CO
I bought this for St. Patrick's Day a couple of years ago and I continue to use it. (Yes I know you should not do that, but come on, when am I going to use this color again?!) It is very pigmented and glides on. It has goo staying power.
maria v.
San Pedro, CA
Its really eassy to put on it not pricey he only thing I don't like about to is when you sharpen it tents too break really easy you need to be cafeful wen applying it it press to hard it will leave a big lump on you eye over all ill give it a 3 star they should have more colors
Slim B.
Bothell, WA
The color was amazing and matched my color perfectly. It made my eyes popped in color and i loved how it looked on me. Not every brand's colors look that nice and look my eyes beautiful. So i was very impressed with theis indigo color and will definely buy again when i am out
Rebecca M.
I like this eye pencil as it is gentle to apply and smoothr than a traditional eye pencil. I can also use it for different parts of my eye for blending and find that the price is not too expensive. I find the quality to be good and can't wait to try the other colors available.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?