BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

Kayla P.
Mansfield OH
I really wanted to like this product. I was so excited to try it but after buying it and trying it, I didnt like it. It burned my eyes and I had a allergic reaction to it. I threw it in the trash. I dont recommend this product and will not be buying it again.
Susy A.
The COVERGIRL Flamed out shadow pencil  looks great by itself . I like the color, and how easy it is to apply, but since I cannot sharpen it without taking the whole middle part out first.
MeLisa B.
Sioux falls, SD
I like this product I just wish that they would blend easier together rather than me sitting there having to smudge your home and grab brushes after brushes to try to get them just to blend
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
I really liked the idea of the stick eyeshadow, but after applying it and trying to use it with normal powder eyeshadow I wasn't a fan. But I will use it as a highlighter under my brow bone or in the corner of my eyes.
Katrina D.
Louisville
Suprised to see these rated so well, hated the way they glided on, smudged and clumpy but, suppose ya cant please them all. I did like the white pencils though just to use as a primer.
Crystal H.
Great package, good coverage. I don't use this brand much due to it not being fully cruelty free. Its a shame when a brand and parent company feel the need to test on animals.
Jessica R.
New London, OH
For this being makeup that goes around your eyes I would not recommend it. I had my eyes done in a very vibrant gold color and have this super deep black Pencil, I got my my eyes and next thing you know they were on fire. Fire!! Like seriously that was a huge design flaw.
Kiana P.
Love these pencils! They are super pigmented and last all day. I like the color options as well. There’s a big variety. I think the price is affordable for the amount of product you get! I will be buying again!
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people
Rachelle W.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried these sticks out for a month and I love them! It makes putting eye shadow on easy and it stays on all day :) the colors are beautiful and you can use a few together just like matte eye shadow. I would recommend this product.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?