BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors

Katrina D.
Louisville
Suprised to see these rated so well, hated the way they glided on, smudged and clumpy but, suppose ya cant please them all. I did like the white pencils though just to use as a primer.
Crystal H.
USA
Great package, good coverage. I don't use this brand much due to it not being fully cruelty free. Its a shame when a brand and parent company feel the need to test on animals.
Sarah M.
Wow! I love my eye shadow pencil. Call me lazy, but it is so handy to just swipe this over your eye...no more finding the right brush and dealing with powder flying everywhere. I’m impressed with how well it stays on, even if I accidentally touch it throughout the day.
Karina C.
chicago
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
Shadow pencils are where it’s at! They are so easy to use and mess free! No powder everywhere or messing up. Very affordable and i can find this everywhere. I usually purchase at target! I’d recommend to anyone!
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
Not a product I would recommend, I have never tried an eyeshadow pencil and I dont think I liked using this one. It does not last a very very long time and it tends to not be so pigmented. Not something I would buy again.
Teonsha T.
Where to begin about these pencils. These eye shadow pencils are the best. I use them when I don't wanna use traditional eye shadow and they're my go to for a night out. I love how pigmented they are how how the color just pops on your eyes. I brought my pencils from Wal-Mart for about $6 each. I have 12 pencils and some colors I have two of. My favorite is the 355 it's a plum color and I love the way it goes with my skin. I would recommend these pencils to buyers and I will be repurchasing these as well.
marianela P.
hialeah
i bought this for my mom she absolutely loves it. She even told me to buy her different colors i will be going back for more colors. I highly recommend it because my mom is very picky and it is sooo hard for her to actually like something. She said she absolutely loves this one and take it from me she is soo hard to please. i will be buying one for myself to try it for myself as well. It is very easy to apply and extremely smooth you can actually put it on without a hazard or any problem. looks stunning.
ariana c.
I've seen lots of eyeshadow pencils in the market and I really had no I interested in trying them because I thought they were gimmicky but I found this on sale for about $1 or so and it was the last one and I am so in love with this! 4 stars because I'm a lazy sharpener! But this stands out so well without primer! Very pigmented! I wish there was other colors! Very quick to use!
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite brand product for makeup. It is the best makeup brand ever. It is a little pricey but worth it. It is easy to use and it is good quality. I always buy it at cvs pharmacy or rite aid. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for good makeup product. I would always go buy this product when I need more.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cover girl one allow you to sharpen it or is it a twist up? I prefer ones that sharpen. Also is this long lasting throughout the day?
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?