BY COVERGIRL

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors.

Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
I really liked the idea of the stick eyeshadow, but after applying it and trying to use it with normal powder eyeshadow I wasn't a fan. But I will use it as a highlighter under my brow bone or in the corner of my eyes.
Katrina D.
Louisville
Suprised to see these rated so well, hated the way they glided on, smudged and clumpy but, suppose ya cant please them all. I did like the white pencils though just to use as a primer.
Crystal H.
Great package, good coverage. I don't use this brand much due to it not being fully cruelty free. Its a shame when a brand and parent company feel the need to test on animals.
Karina C.
chicago
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
For this being makeup that goes around your eyes I would not recommend it. I had my eyes done in a very vibrant gold color and have this super deep black Pencil, I got my my eyes and next thing you know they were on fire. Fire!! Like seriously that was a huge design flaw.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
Shadow pencils are where it’s at! They are so easy to use and mess free! No powder everywhere or messing up. Very affordable and i can find this everywhere. I usually purchase at target! I’d recommend to anyone!
Kiana P.
Love these pencils! They are super pigmented and last all day. I like the color options as well. There’s a big variety. I think the price is affordable for the amount of product you get! I will be buying again!
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
Not a product I would recommend, I have never tried an eyeshadow pencil and I dont think I liked using this one. It does not last a very very long time and it tends to not be so pigmented. Not something I would buy again.
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people
Amanda C.
Rose City
I used this shadow for many years I wouldn't even try anything else, talk about effortless!! No applicator or brush needed, great pigment and love the earthy tones. And it seemed to last forever
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cover girl one allow you to sharpen it or is it a twist up? I prefer ones that sharpen. Also is this long lasting throughout the day?
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?

Walmart