BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? H...Be the first to answer!
  • I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone kno...1 Answers
  • I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cover...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
diana r.
diana r.
Jamestown, RI
This was one of the first ever eyeshadow palettes I had ever tried once I started wearing makeup in junior high school. I have hazel eyes and I had pale skin and darker hair back then so I had a hard time finding many colors that would compliment my eyes instead of just totally washing me out. These three colors are perfect. They really go with any skin tone, eye color, or for any occassion. Now I am tan with platinum blonde hair and they still compliment my eyes. The light pink is great for under the brow bone or on the eyelid if you wanted a lighter effect. The middle shade was my go to neutral shadow for years. It blends it great with any color and looks great on its own. It wasn't over powering and had just enough shimmer to make your eyes stand out. The darker shade was great for the crease, corner, or over liner for a smokey effect. It also blended well with just about any color you could imagine. I would recommend this shade to anyone who has hazel eyes especially, or anyone who wants that perfect neutral palette that goes well with everything. Covergirl eyeshadow has never let me down. It was my first makeup, since it was all my mom used to use, and I know it lasts forever and always looks great.
El sueño de todas, facil de aplicar, facil de difuminar, practico, economico y de gran calidad, la verdad me parce excelente este producto en todas sus tonalidades, yo solo tengo 3 pero me va super bien, si lo volveria a comprar pero tambien me gusta probar cosas nuevas // The dream of all, easy to apply, easy to blend, practical, economical, high quality, truth parce me excellent product in all shades, I only have 3 but I do really well, if you would buy but also I like to try new things
Amethyst S.
Amethyst S.
I really love this pencil! i f I am going for a dark shadowy look or doing my Halloween faces this is for sure the pencil that I would use!! the packaging is always nice and I would for sure buy it again the only thing wrong with it is that it is really hard to apply on. I have to go back and forth multiple times for the look I want.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
Portales NM, NM
I love the color for this and I love how easy it is to put on my eyes. It is long lasting for those night out on the towns . Much better than some cheaper items. I use this sometimes on my everyday wear and use and sometimes on my night out on the town. I would usually recommend to those who love to let their eyes shine.
ashlee h.
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
Seriously the best pencil EVER! I actually use it as an eyeliner. All the colors go on smooth and are gorgeous. I purchase mine from Amazon and it comes non-sharpened so you don't worry about the tip breaking in transit. It washes off easily and really is the best! I always get compliments on this product.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Rossville, GA
I have blue eyes and love to accentuate them. Cover girl is a company you can trust. I grew up with this company & have introduced my girls to their wonderful products. The smooth silky texture of thos product is beyond compare. Cover girl is a product you can use with confidence and always a great value.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Simi Valley, CA
I like the pencils, they give more control than powder and can blend nicely. This color isn't an everyday color for me but it is a fun one. The only con I have with the pencil is you have to be even with the pressure you apply otherwise you might have a spot that looks darker. Over a good one.
Tulsi S.
Tulsi S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I have the blue & pink ones! Amazing! It is so pigmented. I use a little bit and just spread it around with a brush and it lasts a very long time! It's so easy to apply, which is a plus! I also use this as an eyeliner for a pop of color. I would most certainly buy this again!
Janel K.
Janel K.
Topeka, KS
Cover girl is my favorite make up. I like the fact that it's good quality but it doesn't cost a lot of money. I've used so many products over the years that when I saw this cover girl eyeshadow pencil I had to try it. It did not disappoint me at all it was great I would recommend it
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Beattyville, KY
I love Cover Girl's products. Their prices are usually pretty good too. And with this one, I love the colors that they come in. And I love how easily it goes on. The only problem I have is that after I wear it for a little while, it sort of clumps up in the crease of my eye lid.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cover girl one allow you to sharpen it or is it a twist up? I prefer ones that sharpen. Also is this long lasting throughout the day?
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?