BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? H... Be the first to answer!
  • I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone k...1 Answers
  • I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cov...1 Answers
marianela P.
hialeah
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bought this for my mom she absolutely loves it. She even told me to buy her different colors i will be going back for more colors. I highly recommend it because my mom is very picky and it is sooo hard for her to actually like something. She said she absolutely loves this one and take it from me she is soo hard to please. i will be buying one for myself to try it for myself as well. It is very easy to apply and extremely smooth you can actually put it on without a hazard or any problem. looks stunning.
ariana c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen lots of eyeshadow pencils in the market and I really had no I interested in trying them because I thought they were gimmicky but I found this on sale for about $1 or so and it was the last one and I am so in love with this! 4 stars because I'm a lazy sharpener! But this stands out so well without primer! Very pigmented! I wish there was other colors! Very quick to use!
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brand product for makeup. It is the best makeup brand ever. It is a little pricey but worth it. It is easy to use and it is good quality. I always buy it at cvs pharmacy or rite aid. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for good makeup product. I would always go buy this product when I need more.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this until it came time to sharpen it myself. The color goes on strong, and beautiful. It drags a little but not anything you can't work with. When I went to sharpen it however, I couldn't get either of my sharpeners to work. The outside is just too stiff/hard and I ended up ruining the pencil a few times.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I honestly have no complaints about this product. I have multiple colors and they all look good, even the brighter ones. They go on smooth and they last all day. I wish that they would twist up instead of having to sharpen them but it's worth it.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this shadow crayon on a whim because of the gorgeous copper color. It is very easy to use, but I find that it does not last very long on my eyes and the color has a tendency to smear. The bronze color is absolutely beautiful though! I won't be repurchasing, but it was fun to try.
Kailyn B.
Summerville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing I feel like it just makes life easier rather than taking hours trying to get the perfect eyeshadow this is easier application everything I love it I use it like almost everyday for school I think it gives a beautiful eyeshadow look and you can use it for a whole bunch of different
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great if you use it as a lid primer and then stick your shadow product to it it also works great in light color towards the inner corner of the eyes to brighten up the eye this is something I use on my clients all the time
Jean Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't often use eyeshadow that look like pencils, but it wasn't too bad. I liked how easy it was to apply and the color looked great. It was kind of easy to blend out. Overall, I think I would re- purchase since it is cheap.
Samantha T.
Del Rio, TX
Absolutely love this product. I own a few colors and change them out depending on my mood. The product is smooth and the colors are vibrant. If there was more product in the actual stick I would give it 5 stars.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cover girl one allow you to sharpen it or is it a twist up? I prefer ones that sharpen. Also is this long lasting throughout the day?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?