BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? H... Be the first to answer!
  • I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone k...1 Answers
  • I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cov...1 Answers
Teonsha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where to begin about these pencils. These eye shadow pencils are the best. I use them when I don't wanna use traditional eye shadow and they're my go to for a night out. I love how pigmented they are how how the color just pops on your eyes. I brought my pencils from Wal-Mart for about $6 each. I have 12 pencils and some colors I have two of. My favorite is the 355 it's a plum color and I love the way it goes with my skin. I would recommend these pencils to buyers and I will be repurchasing these as well.
Lisa W.
Sioux City, IA
This product is a nice change from the average eye shadow routine. Its kind of a mix between powder and cream except it comes in a very easy to apply (or at least in theory) chunky pencil. My pencil actual fell apart the first time I went to sharpen it. The brand new sharpener I have broke off the tip and the eyeshadow ended up pulling apart from the surrounding wood frame it is in. It is now very hard to sharpen it and the wood still chunks off in big breaking pieces. It is very sharp too so I have to be careful as I don't cut my eye lid while Im applying. I like this color because it doesn't stand out and it is perfect for contouring the eye. Plus all you have to do is pencil it on then smudge it in a little and voila! Your all set! You can buy this at any Target/Walmart type retailer for a reasonable price of around $5.
marianela P.
hialeah
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bought this for my mom she absolutely loves it. She even told me to buy her different colors i will be going back for more colors. I highly recommend it because my mom is very picky and it is sooo hard for her to actually like something. She said she absolutely loves this one and take it from me she is soo hard to please. i will be buying one for myself to try it for myself as well. It is very easy to apply and extremely smooth you can actually put it on without a hazard or any problem. looks stunning.
Jessica G.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this CoverGirl shadow stick! I love to use this to accent my eyes and then use different color eye shadows to blend. This product works amazing on my Asian eyes since I don't have an upper eyelid crease. It creates a unique look and I always get compliments on my eye makeup whenever I'm wearing it!
ariana c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen lots of eyeshadow pencils in the market and I really had no I interested in trying them because I thought they were gimmicky but I found this on sale for about $1 or so and it was the last one and I am so in love with this! 4 stars because I'm a lazy sharpener! But this stands out so well without primer! Very pigmented! I wish there was other colors! Very quick to use!
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brand product for makeup. It is the best makeup brand ever. It is a little pricey but worth it. It is easy to use and it is good quality. I always buy it at cvs pharmacy or rite aid. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for good makeup product. I would always go buy this product when I need more.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this until it came time to sharpen it myself. The color goes on strong, and beautiful. It drags a little but not anything you can't work with. When I went to sharpen it however, I couldn't get either of my sharpeners to work. The outside is just too stiff/hard and I ended up ruining the pencil a few times.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Love this brand and color. I basically use shadow and liner. This stays on way longer than other brands I have tried. It is easy to remove as well. It is easy to apply and doesn't pull or drag across the eye lid. Have plenty colors to play with. Not very expensive either.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I honestly have no complaints about this product. I have multiple colors and they all look good, even the brighter ones. They go on smooth and they last all day. I wish that they would twist up instead of having to sharpen them but it's worth it.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this shadow crayon on a whim because of the gorgeous copper color. It is very easy to use, but I find that it does not last very long on my eyes and the color has a tendency to smear. The bronze color is absolutely beautiful though! I won't be repurchasing, but it was fun to try.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cover girl one allow you to sharpen it or is it a twist up? I prefer ones that sharpen. Also is this long lasting throughout the day?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?