COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil

2 in 1 gel shadow + liner in hot, blendable shades. Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner vivid colors

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? H... Be the first to answer!
  • I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone k...1 Answers
  • I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cov...1 Answers
Karina C.
Meghan P.
Shadow pencils are where it’s at! They are so easy to use and mess free! No powder everywhere or messing up. Very affordable and i can find this everywhere. I usually purchase at target! I’d recommend to anyone!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Melyssa O.
Not a product I would recommend, I have never tried an eyeshadow pencil and I dont think I liked using this one. It does not last a very very long time and it tends to not be so pigmented. Not something I would buy again.
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Teonsha T.
Where to begin about these pencils. These eye shadow pencils are the best. I use them when I don't wanna use traditional eye shadow and they're my go to for a night out. I love how pigmented they are how how the color just pops on your eyes. I brought my pencils from Wal-Mart for about $6 each. I have 12 pencils and some colors I have two of. My favorite is the 355 it's a plum color and I love the way it goes with my skin. I would recommend these pencils to buyers and I will be repurchasing these as well.
marianela P.
i bought this for my mom she absolutely loves it. She even told me to buy her different colors i will be going back for more colors. I highly recommend it because my mom is very picky and it is sooo hard for her to actually like something. She said she absolutely loves this one and take it from me she is soo hard to please. i will be buying one for myself to try it for myself as well. It is very easy to apply and extremely smooth you can actually put it on without a hazard or any problem. looks stunning.
ariana c.
I've seen lots of eyeshadow pencils in the market and I really had no I interested in trying them because I thought they were gimmicky but I found this on sale for about $1 or so and it was the last one and I am so in love with this! 4 stars because I'm a lazy sharpener! But this stands out so well without primer! Very pigmented! I wish there was other colors! Very quick to use!
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite brand product for makeup. It is the best makeup brand ever. It is a little pricey but worth it. It is easy to use and it is good quality. I always buy it at cvs pharmacy or rite aid. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for good makeup product. I would always go buy this product when I need more.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I loved this until it came time to sharpen it myself. The color goes on strong, and beautiful. It drags a little but not anything you can't work with. When I went to sharpen it however, I couldn't get either of my sharpeners to work. The outside is just too stiff/hard and I ended up ruining the pencil a few times.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Does this crease ladies?
Trisha F.
I love this product so much, but it has recently become discontinued. In search of a replacement product that works very similar. Please help!
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
I am interested in switching to a pencil eye liner. Does this cover girl one allow you to sharpen it or is it a twist up? I prefer ones that sharpen. Also is this long lasting throughout the day?
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
I hate pencil eye liners that need to be sharpened. Does anyone know if Covergirl makes a similar product but in a twist up?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?