BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Flamed out mascara gives you maximum volume for a flamed out lash look. Volume igniter brush is specially designed to add volume to every lash for bigger thicker and fuller lashes to help maximize volume. Max volume. Ignite every lash.

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is far far away my favorite lash mascara! I have it in brown an black color and it power of volume is amazing. I loveeee iiit! And the best is that resistant all day" in 26 reviews
  • "I love the Covergirl Black Blaze Mascara! The blacker the better! It's my go to mascara for any occasion! It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and beautiful! " in 12 reviews
Katelyn M.
I have the shade Very Black Blaze. I would consider it a drugstore Better Than Sex. The wand is an hourglass shape. Slight glue smell, but goes away when dry. Okay staying power. Comes all off when washing face. I am kind of upset it was discontinued but with so many competitors in the same price range all trying to be like Better Than Sex its happens.
Jenna L.
Makes my eyelashes fluffy and look beautiful, very voluminous. Easy to use, brush looks similar to the better than sex mascara by too faced. The formula isn’t clumpy and makes my lashes look thick and long. I definitely reconsider and will be repurchasing.
Kaylee B.
?idk?
I love this mascara the wand is my favorite thing about it! It has nice packaging and I would buy this before I bought a high dollar mascara. I have used this product multiple times and I recommend you too try this product!
Shae S.
Glendale
this used to be my ride or die mascara in middle school and i’m not sure why, i️ tried it again recently and i️ hated it, i’m not sure why i️ loved it so much in middle school. the wand is difficult to work with and the mascara itself doesn’t hardly do anything for your lashes, i️ don’t recommend this to anyone
Marisol M.
Portales, NM
This product serves its purpose but wasn't my favorite, it was worth the price but simply didn't work well with my lashes, it was thick and left clumps. Would not try again.
mandy k.
Yorktown
This mascara was pretty good. It wasnt the best but it wasnt the worst either. The price was afforable the packaging was cute. It really didnt do much with my lashes.
Megan D.
Des Moines
I bought this instead of my typical Clump Crusher mascara which was out. The color was great, slightly deeper brown which I liked a lot. The brush also gave great coverage.H

However, the first bottle went "bad" fast. Within 2 weeks it was dried out and not usable. I chalked it up to my doing something wrong, and gave it another try because I had liked it. The second container, purchased at the same store, did the same thing.

Overall, I'd say great color, neat idea behind the wand/brush but I suspect I bought from a store with a bad batch as I see great reviews elsewhere.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I tried this mascara not sure if I was going to like it or not because I'm usto using mascaras bought at Sephora from dior ...urban decay etc.. but I couldn't believe how great this mascara was for covergirl ! it worked just as good as those expensive mascaras if even better ! and it lasted all day... I love how full and long it made my lashes with just a couple strokes !
Hannah C.
This mascara blew my mind. It was so unassuming, on the bottom shelf, less than $6. But it's amazing. It's hands down my favorite mascara, drugstore or high end. The formula is smooth and non-clumping and the brush is perfect; it's shaped like the Better Than Sex brush, hourglass and full, and it perfectly coats every lash. It gives me length and volume and doesn't flake through the day. I cannot say enough good things.
Laurel H.
Meridian, MS
I liked this product okay. I already have long eyelashes so I couldn't say if it helped with that!! But it does help separate and make them pretty!! If I could change one thing about it, I would change the design slightly so it would help to curl your lashes. Other than that, it's a decent product... could be a little cheaper tho but I bought mine cheap bc I had a coupon!!
Gledys H.
It is good this product???
Natalie H.
Does this clump up your eyelashes?