COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara uploaded by Karen M.COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara uploaded by Hazel J.COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara uploaded by Kelly S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Flamed out mascara gives you maximum volume for a flamed out lash look. Volume igniter brush is specially designed to add volume to every lash for bigger thicker and fuller lashes to help maximize volume. Max volume. Ignite every lash.

Buy on Amazon
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mascara I have ever used! I only use this mascara I love how it gets all my lashes doesn’t clump them! I have used this mascara for almost 6 years! Yes I buy again and again!
Kaylee B.
?idk?
I love this mascara the wand is my favorite thing about it! It has nice packaging and I would buy this before I bought a high dollar mascara. I have used this product multiple times and I recommend you too try this product!
Shae S.
Glendale
Beauty Junkie Expert
this used to be my ride or die mascara in middle school and i’m not sure why, i️ tried it again recently and i️ hated it, i’m not sure why i️ loved it so much in middle school. the wand is difficult to work with and the mascara itself doesn’t hardly do anything for your lashes, i️ don’t recommend this to anyone
Gabrielle M.
This is a mascara everyone needs to invest in, this helps your eyelashes get intensified! Your eyelashes get so long when you use it, it doesn’t matter if you have small eyelashes this mascara helps you look like you have fuller longer eyelashes
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the formula and the brush. It's not too wet or too dry. Nice even coats and not clumpy or flakey. The brush is kinda big but I feel like it cover more surface area. Could hold problems with the lower lash line though.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a disappointing mascara from CoverGirl. I don't feel like the name "Flamed Out" really fits here. It doesn't do mich more than color my lashes. I use it as a base coat for other brands.
Marisol M.
Portales, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product serves its purpose but wasn't my favorite, it was worth the price but simply didn't work well with my lashes, it was thick and left clumps. Would not try again.
Megan D.
Des Moines
I bought this instead of my typical Clump Crusher mascara which was out. The color was great, slightly deeper brown which I liked a lot. The brush also gave great coverage.H

However, the first bottle went "bad" fast. Within 2 weeks it was dried out and not usable. I chalked it up to my doing something wrong, and gave it another try because I had liked it. The second container, purchased at the same store, did the same thing.

Overall, I'd say great color, neat idea behind the wand/brush but I suspect I bought from a store with a bad batch as I see great reviews elsewhere.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I tried this mascara not sure if I was going to like it or not because I'm usto using mascaras bought at Sephora from dior ...urban decay etc.. but I couldn't believe how great this mascara was for covergirl ! it worked just as good as those expensive mascaras if even better ! and it lasted all day... I love how full and long it made my lashes with just a couple strokes !
Hannah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara blew my mind. It was so unassuming, on the bottom shelf, less than $6. But it's amazing. It's hands down my favorite mascara, drugstore or high end. The formula is smooth and non-clumping and the brush is perfect; it's shaped like the Better Than Sex brush, hourglass and full, and it perfectly coats every lash. It gives me length and volume and doesn't flake through the day. I cannot say enough good things.
Natalie H.
Does this clump up your eyelashes?
Gledys H.
miami, FL
It is good this product???