COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara uploaded by Karen M.COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara uploaded by Hazel J.COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara uploaded by Kelly S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Flamed out mascara gives you maximum volume for a flamed out lash look. Volume igniter brush is specially designed to add volume to every lash for bigger thicker and fuller lashes to help maximize volume. Max volume. Ignite every lash.

Buy on Amazon
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this mascara container! Very colorful!! I don't quite understand the angle of the brush! It seems to only get mascara on the end of the mascara wand! The mascara has a weird smell! I used mascara on one eye in this photo! Its three coats and I had to use the tip since it's not getting any product on the middle of the brush! Sorry but no I don't recommend this product! Can you tell which eye has mascara?
Jessica n.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I tried this mascara not sure if I was going to like it or not because I'm usto using mascaras bought at Sephora from dior ...urban decay etc.. but I couldn't believe how great this mascara was for covergirl ! it worked just as good as those expensive mascaras if even better ! and it lasted all day... I love how full and long it made my lashes with just a couple strokes !
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I bought that on clearance at Walmart. I had never tried it before and I am not impressed. It comes out clumpy and the wand design is awful. I don't know why they thought having a mascara wand designed like an hourglass would be a good idea. It's not. Makes using it for bottom lashes a bust. I had to apply three coats to get my lashes to look decent.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
Super thrilled I found this mascara. Adds length. No clumps. Perfect for everyday. Not super dramatic for an evening / night look IMO. Not sure if they are discontinuing or changing the product? I have seen the mascara on clearance at multiple stores. I def picked up a couple extra - @$4 each, can't go wrong
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good for a drugstore mascara. It gave my lashes decent length and volume, though I definitely prefer other drug store brands. It came in simple yet sufficient packaging. The mascara lasted all day and did not leave any residue underneath my eyes as the day went on.
Leli a.
Leli a.
Hazel Crest, IL
CoverGirl is one of my favorite Mascara in the whole world, I get really excited when it goes on sale and I have a coupon it's double the pleasure. Really easy to apply and it comes in all colors. I have brown eyes but I use black. Would definitely buy it again
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Awesome thick brush that is hour glass shaped but I prefer the classic Orange covergirl Laah Blast which made my lashes thicker and longer. Overall this is a great long lasting mascara and if I'd never tried the lash blast mascara I would be a fan of this one
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Jacksonville , NC
it wasn't the best mascara, but it's definitely not the worst, I have very fine eyelashes, so this clumped up after two coats. it's very affordable though. the packaging is very nice and I wouldn't buy it again.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
I bought this as a birthday present for one of my friends. I had previously owned my own and she was just getting into makeup so I introduced her to this mascara and she was in love with it
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
My drugstore make up that gives me a dramatic look all throughout the day. but for me its kinda hard to remove. I got one from walmart. I will buy again but Ill find a better one too.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Does this clump up your eyelashes?
Gledys H.
Gledys H.
It is good this product???