COVERGIRL Flamed Out Eye Shadow Pot uploaded by Alysha L.COVERGIRL Flamed Out Eye Shadow Pot uploaded by Alysha L.COVERGIRL Flamed Out Eye Shadow Pot uploaded by Gina R.

BY COVERGIRL

Blazing, blendable pots of super-saturated color to help you create bold, explosive looks and get your eyes noticed. see more...

• How long does this shadow pot last?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this comes in a lighter, less intense pink?1 Answers
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Review for: Fired-Up Pink
I have recently bought the shadow pot that is a sparkly teal color, number 325, and I LOVED IT. You may need a primer, or a shadow base to bring the color out just a little bit more, but overall a great product. I purchased two additional colors. I have green eyes and dark brown hair so I picked up 310 Lime Light and 330 Melted Caramel. I love the pigment but the glitter is to large of flecks and they get on your lashes and sometimes fall into your eyes!!! However the color was so pretty.

Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Phoenix
Covergirl is one of my all time favorites its long lasting and the colors always pop and have a shimmer to them. they are also super good and the best for costume make up if you want to buy something at your local store to do costume make up and save some money go with cover girl. I use there eye shadows to do wounds and bruises and to help give aged looked in high school all over out stage make up with pretty much cover girl.
Katie E.
Katie E.
The covergirl Shadow Pot's fell flat for me. I have tried several different colors especially this one and the pigment is not good. I kept having to build it up and I still didn't get very bright or good color out of it. It wasn't just this color that I had the problem with though, it was with all of the ones I tired.
courtney L.
courtney L.
I love these. Their little size makes them perfect for travel. The colors are perfect and vibrant. This shade I like though for blush rather than eye shadow. It gives my cheeks the perfect pink glow. I just dab a little on with my finger and blend then I'm good to go!
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
Review for: Fired-Up Pink
I like to have many colors of shadows palettes, among others this is in my makeup case I really like those cool days to apply it with the brush of blush on my eyes and looks great! its color is subtle and with a touch of sparkle! It has a long duration so I like!
Sami B.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
This color is way too bright! We used it for show make up and Colorguard one year, and I haven't used it since. It is way too dark and heavy to use as a natural every day eyeshadow. I'd only use this ever again for costume makeup. Would not buy again
Gavin B.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
Covergirl is a nother great brand i love i love this pot of eyeshadow i use it as blush sometiems and eyeshadow its great when u wet a brush too super creamy and i am so obcessed with it some of my favorite shades <.333
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Fired-Up Pink
My family member purchased this for me and it went on pretty easy. The color wasn't the best, however, if one was to buy a more brown or black color I think it would look better than this one. It could've been worse.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Hartwell, GA
This color goes great with brown or green eyes. I have blue eyes but I often wish for dark eyes. I love this product very dearly. It really makes your eyes pop if it's used properly.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Newberg, OR
Review for: Fired-Up Pink
wore this color for an 80's night and it lasted all night. it's a good color to have fun with. #g.n.o!!!! have fun with your girls and make that look last all night
Loveland, CO
How long does this shadow pot last?
Loveland, CO
Does anyone know if this comes in a lighter, less intense pink?