BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Eye Shadow: Blazing, blendable pots of super-saturated color Create bold, explosive looks and get your eyes noticed

Buy on Walmart*
Emily K.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I was very pleased with these for being drugstore quality. I recently bought this set as I am getting back into wearing makeup again, and this palette is perfect for everyday use or a little glitzy more natural look for evening use. I've been wearing it most everyday lately and love the looks I can create with it. I will say, it IS drugstore quality. Plenty of flaking, smudging, really anything that can go wrong with eye shadow... there's a chance that will happen with these. Mine has a lot of fallout and the precise lines and blending I play with and create are, of course, gone after an hour or less of wear. Can be very stunning and a must if you're looking for a nice versatile nude palette, but don't want to shell out for higher quality products.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
I have recently bought the shadow pot that is a sparkly teal color, number 325, and I LOVED IT. You may need a primer, or a shadow base to bring the color out just a little bit more, but overall a great product. I purchased two additional colors. I have green eyes and dark brown hair so I picked up 310 Lime Light and 330 Melted Caramel. I love the pigment but the glitter is to large of flecks and they get on your lashes and sometimes fall into your eyes!!! However the color was so pretty.

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gold is a great color for highlighting brown eyes and making them POP! What I also like about this product is that it doesn't exacerbate my cystic acne. Some metallic shadows have the wrong size flake to them or they end up on your cheeks somehow, which is MURDER when you have cystic acne. I apply this stuff with a brush, while looking down into my horizontal mirror, taking care not to get any on my skin. Even with this method of application, the color is apparent and stays put.
Yeani C.
Yeani C.
I seem to always wear colors that are complimented by gold eyeshadow and the cover girl gold has been my go to for years. The color is vibrant and I can pick it up when shopping at Target or Walmart.
Gold is really in during the summer months, so I was anxious to try this out at the beach. Very easy to apply with a separate eyeshadow brush, stayed out of my creases for a long part of the day. I'd recommend as a brunch eye color.

Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Phoenix
Covergirl is one of my all time favorites its long lasting and the colors always pop and have a shimmer to them. they are also super good and the best for costume make up if you want to buy something at your local store to do costume make up and save some money go with cover girl. I use there eye shadows to do wounds and bruises and to help give aged looked in high school all over out stage make up with pretty much cover girl.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Troy, MI
I personally did not enjoy this product very much. My eye color is blue so I typically wear blues and slivers. I bought this at Walgreens. It was reasonably priced for make up. I personally did not like it because I felt like the color went on much too dark and it did not blend in very well, it just sort of sat on top of the skin clumpy, probably would buy something else next time.
Monica R.
Monica R.
First off, the absolute best thing about covergirl's eye shadows is that they are SUPER budget friendly. That considered, I would never use them without a good primer (the formula doesn't stick too well to my eyelids). However, if you take the time to prime beforehand, these are great shadow pots and this shade is great for your crease in a professional or casual look.
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
I tried this with both Urban Decay Primer Potion (original), Too Faced Glitter Glue, and Laura Geller Eye Spackle underneath. Nothing helped this color get much opacity or stay put for more than a few hours. I also had some fine glitter fallout into the lines around my eyes. It looked pretty for about an hour and then just .... poof...faded away.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Vass, Nc
I absolutely adored this product's color, sadly it isn't very pigmented. I thought it really looked okay on my lids and I was able to create many looks for it, despite the lack of pigment. The shadow pots were not too pricey so I was able to get a couple to use to mix and match. I definitely enjoyed this product but it could be better.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eye shadow because I was looking for another eye shadow to replace one that I ran out of. I bought this one I liked everything but the color. I'm going to look for a lighter brown and try it out and let you all know what I think. I got this eye shadow from target. I do recommend it, I think you should give it a try.
Would you say all makeup brands are the same or different?
Loveland, CO
How long does this shadow pot last?
Loveland, CO
Does anyone know if this comes in a lighter, less intense pink?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
How is the color payoff? Is it worth it?
Christine S.
Christine S.
What colors have you tried?