BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Eye Shadow: Blazing, blendable pots of super-saturated color Create bold, explosive looks and get your eyes noticed

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Eye Shadow
  • "I am head over heels for this colour! It has a long lasting great pop of colour!" in 40 reviews
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This was great to make a Smokey eye. It blended well. The price was great on this. I bought off their website. I would buy again. It works great like all their other shadows. I would recommend to others.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love covergirl flamed out shadow pot eye shadow because it matches my eyes. i bought this at walmart where i buy my cosmetics. it is long-lasting and easy to apply. i would definitely buy it again because it is worth the money. the pros are quality, value and price. i would recommend to friends and family.
Laura Y.
Parker, CO
Really not bad for drugstore eyeshadow. It's not matte or smooth to the touch like Lancôme, Dior, Too Faced, or Urban Decay but it does it's job. It does tend to be pretty powdery so I think the trick to this is using an appropriate brush. It's great if you need a pink color pop and don't want to drop $25 to $45 to get it. Good bang for the buck for a temporary, fun look.
Elani K.
United States of America
I love anything COVERGIRL. I try to use different products to try them all out. This one was nice but a little too bold for me. Its a nice product, it applies easy and gives great effects. It's great comparing to other brands but I'm not buying it again.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
I really enjoy wearing this shadow! Lots of fun colors and it's inexpensive so you can try them all. Very nice sheen and rich color. I give it 4 stars because I find it to be a little chalky. It also tends to wear a bit quickly.
Haley L.
I like to use colors that enhance my light eye color so I tend to use colors which compliment like brown eye color and although it's a more drastic look the purple color tends to bring out my eye color and compliment each other well
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I don’t know who convinced me to buy blue eyeshadow but screw them! This is a shimmery blue and it looks terrible on me. The packaging probably got me, it’s very nice and very Blue which would have caught my eye at a distance. I’m tossing it but if blue eyeshadow’s your thing, I would look at Milani’s shadows.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
The plastic packaging feels like it could break easy so I don't suggest traveling with it. The pigmentation tho is fantastic, although the feeling is slightly gritty due to the glitter. This shadow is great to build up for a very bright look or sheer out for more subtle hints of blue
Megan S.
river falls, WI
I love love love this color for a transition shade. Honestly almost every time I'm goin for an everyday look I use this caramel color and it's almost out! I buy these pots all the time because they're inexpensive and last a while.
Violeta C.
Hudson, NY
This shadow is so pigmented and I love wearing it when I want a pop of color for my makeup look. The price is great and I always get compliments on the color. If you're someone who likes to brighten up your looks this is definitely a must have.
Would you say all makeup brands are the same or different?
Christine S.
What colors have you tried?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
How is the color payoff? Is it worth it?
Melissa B.
Loveland, CO
Does anyone know if this comes in a lighter, less intense pink?
Melissa B.
Loveland, CO
How long does this shadow pot last?

Amazon