BY COVERGIRL #55 in Nail Clippers

Clips Nails Cleanly and Evenly Every Time This specially designed toenail clipper has ultra sharp blades for precision cutting. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ; see more...

Jenna D.
Supe cute nail clipper! Works just as good as any other nail clipper I've used. I've had it for a while, and can't remember where I bought it, but I've seen it in stores since. Just makes the chore of clipping your nails a little better when you have cute tool to use!
Arlette C.
Unfortunately for me with these nail clippers I did not have a good experience when I started using it it would not cut my nail it would more less like squish the nail it didn't cut my nails I did not like this nail cutter as and look wise I thought it was really pretty though
Tasha A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really do love this product i still use it to this day. yes it is very easy to use. and it is very pretty to look at also. i think all clippers are pretty much the same they cut you nails. cons its very small and the pros is you can take it with you anywhere
ANTIGONE L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love these cute nail clippers. I have a million pairs but this one is cuter and works just as well as any other pair! I have loved them. If you're needing a new pair, these are it! Super cute and not too pricey either. Why not get a cute pair if you can?
mani a.
Allen Park, MI
Haha can't believe I'm reviewing this! But influenster asked for it. Yes I use this product all the time for both feet and hand purposes. Works like a charm. No complaints here. I would definitely recommend it. Nail care is essential
Jennifer L.
I use this product often.  I like these toenail clippers, they are easy to use, efficient, get the job done.  I think they are fine price wise, and they are of good value.  I find these are a good sturdy pair, yes I would and will buy again.  I need to get a new pair actually thinking of it
Kayla G.
How do you review nail clippers???
They clip my my nails, just like their name implies. The iridescent coloring of them gives them a few extra style points than other brands. They're sharp enough to cut my friend's nails which are the thickness of small trees.
So hey, I think these are pretty darn good.
Kaylah J.
I really like how this Is like holographic. It might sound weird but it is pretty. It clips your nails and that is wait it supposed to do so it is good. I got this at Walgreens. If it breaks I will get another one.
Alex A.
So toenail clippers... not the most exciting thing in the world. But the fun multi chrome colors gives a little flash to something that is traditionally very boring. I have had mine for a while and it does the job and at an affordable price point! I would purchase again.
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
I love this toenail clipper because it's pretty but cheap. It is well made; I've had it for years and it hasn't broken. I like it better than alternatives because it's not boring and ugly. This is my first time buying Covergirl toenail clippers, but I haven't had to replace the product yet.
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How good does this clip your nails??