BY COVERGIRL #54 in Nail Clippers

Clips Nails Cleanly and Evenly Every Time This specially designed toenail clipper has ultra sharp blades for precision cutting. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ; see more...

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I use this product often.  I like these toenail clippers, they are easy to use, efficient, get the job done.  I think they are fine price wise, and they are of good value.  I find these are a good sturdy pair, yes I would and will buy again.  I need to get a new pair actually thinking of it
Alex A.
Alex A.
So toenail clippers... not the most exciting thing in the world. But the fun multi chrome colors gives a little flash to something that is traditionally very boring. I have had mine for a while and it does the job and at an affordable price point! I would purchase again.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Supe cute nail clipper! Works just as good as any other nail clipper I've used. I've had it for a while, and can't remember where I bought it, but I've seen it in stores since. Just makes the chore of clipping your nails a little better when you have cute tool to use!
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really do love this product i still use it to this day. yes it is very easy to use. and it is very pretty to look at also. i think all clippers are pretty much the same they cut you nails. cons its very small and the pros is you can take it with you anywhere
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
How do you review nail clippers???
They clip my my nails, just like their name implies. The iridescent coloring of them gives them a few extra style points than other brands. They're sharp enough to cut my friend's nails which are the thickness of small trees.
So hey, I think these are pretty darn good.
ANTIGONE L.
ANTIGONE L.
Oklahoma City
Love these cute nail clippers. I have a million pairs but this one is cuter and works just as well as any other pair! I have loved them. If you're needing a new pair, these are it! Super cute and not too pricey either. Why not get a cute pair if you can?
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
You know those time when you're sitting on the Toilet, clipping your nails while sitting in a bath robe? Then you suddenly think, "wow, these clippers are hideous". Honey, these clippers are just for you- cute and functional
mani a.
mani a.
Allen park, MI
Haha can't believe I'm reviewing this! But influenster asked for it. Yes I use this product all the time for both feet and hand purposes. Works like a charm. No complaints here. I would definitely recommend it. Nail care is essential
Kaylah J.
Kaylah J.
I really like how this Is like holographic. It might sound weird but it is pretty. It clips your nails and that is wait it supposed to do so it is good. I got this at Walgreens. If it breaks I will get another one.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Clearfield, UT
I love the color. I hate going and getting my toes done at a salon because my feet are crazy haha but it's very use to use me when I miss place this one or anything I will be looking for it again
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
How good does this clip your nails??